Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

MoneyMagicMike

Reaction score
Fewww no more JB status...just called today in KZ status...in shipping arrived at rail...now only who knows how many more days ....didn’t know I would be so excited and anxious waiting for a new Automobile...

dalepres

Reaction score
Oh and since then that truck was repaired and looked ok, I knew and could tell, but they traded it to another dealer up in Dallas area as a sold unit up there.

I'd insist on picking up at the factory or the dealer picking up at the factory after your story.

The local dealer here took me out back in their yard to look at a "brand new" RAM 3500 that they thought I would want. We got back to it and it had a huge dent in the fender where it had been wrecked. When I said there was no way I wanted it, they replied that they were going to fix it so it was as good as new and would be sold as new. That's one of a few reasons why I didn't order through that dealer - though probably all dealers do the same repairs and sell wrecked vehicles as new and we just don't know it.

Marshfly

Reaction score
I just got an email from customer care that they kicked back my escalation because I haven’t been in JB long enough. Apparently it has to be a month and a week. If I don’t get a good answer from my dealer on Monday about the holdup I’m just going to get my deposit back and figure something else out. I’m not waiting more than a couple more weeks for a 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Ouch!! I always put a lot of miles so for me getting my new 2019 so late in the year will help me.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Tell me about it. This will be the third one built for me and hope the last one this year. Hope to keep this one for 5-7 years.

Marshfly

Reaction score
Longer u wait the more you save

This is the third month of $1000 rebates, I have a $1300 coupon for the 12” screen that expires in two weeks, and my current ram just hit 7% on the oil and fuel filter gauges. This month long holdup in JB is going to cost me almost $2000.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
This is the third month of $1000 rebates, I have a $1300 coupon for the 12” screen that expires in two weeks, and my current ram just hit 7% on the oil and fuel filter gauges. This month long holdup in JB is going to cost me almost $2000.

What’s the $1300 coupon for 12” screen?

Marshfly

Reaction score
What’s the $1300 coupon for 12” screen?

f2709eb8dba01b6dfc720e240a20316a.jpg

Marshfly

Reaction score
I have no idea. It looks like only select customers are eligible. Maybe because I have a 2014 or something.

Marshfly

Reaction score
Your dealer can look it up for you.

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
Truck looks good. I built my tradesman to look almost the same. Hope it looks almost as good as yours on the outside with black bumpers and paint
I think you will be quite happy with it. I like the look of the gray Tradesman. Seeing as I'll be putting 35k-50k on it a year I felt the "need" to go with a few more creature comforts.

Users who are viewing this thread