Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

tpk0999

Reaction score
. Ordered 9/11. Hoped it wouldn’t be done till December. Shipping already
Just ordered mine today. Power wagon level 2 equipment. I'm hoping it takes the 6 -8 weeks. No rush. Last vehicle I've ordered it took 3.5 months.

Reaction score
Not sure how long it will be at the yard but mine is about 50 miles away unloaded off the train in the Philadelphia area on Tuesday 9/24. Now how long will it take to get on a truck is the question. Not in a rush, don't think I will pick up until October anyways after I take a test drive to put it through its paces.

Ordered 8/30
G Status 9/9 after speaking with RAM chat
Completely Built 9/11 KZ
Shipped out (Left Factory 9/17)
Arrived at final Rail stop 9/24

Wow this is going fast and I was expecting much longer.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Not sure how long it will be at the yard but mine is about 50 miles away unloaded off the train in the Philadelphia area on Tuesday 9/24. Now how long will it take to get on a truck is the question. Not in a rush, don't think I will pick up until October anyways after I take a test drive to put it through its paces.

Ordered 8/30
Completely Built 9/11 KZ

Mine has been sitting in final Rail yard since last Monday. Which is 88 miles away. I’m hoping any day for that call. I’d think you would want it to show up before 9/30 because of rebates right now are $1000-$2000 depending on model and expire 9/30.

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in final Rail yard since last Monday. Which is 88 miles away. I’m hoping any day for that call. I’d think you would want it to show up before 9/30 because of rebates right now are $1000-$2000 depending on model and expire 9/30.
I was wondering where yours was, Ive been trying to track how long similar ones are taking.

For the rebates, yea I agree with that, I guess it would be better than playing around but I was hoping October would bring even better rebates, but cant get greedy at this point.

Hopefully they are waiting longer for a qualified driver to take yours this time. LOL

jared43758

Reaction score
Already in KZ, what did you order? Must of had one going through the line already.
3500, crewcab 8ft bed, tradesman, SRW, HO/aisin, 4x4, No chrome appearance, vinyl seats, bed utility group, protection group, Black, trailer brake controls

MoneyMagicMike

Reaction score

Ordered 8/30
Completely Built 9/11 KZ

awesome, ordered mine the next day,has been built and in JB status since 9/11......anyways hope ya get your lady soon✌️

demarlie

Reaction score
Ordered my 2019 3500 limited with RamBoxes, max steel, HO, etc on this past Monday. Hope my order goes as fast as some of your guys! I’m guessing to track my order I need to get the VON number from the dealer first?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
That is correct and along with VIN usually sighing 2-4 days.

MoneyMagicMike

Reaction score
Ordered Sept.1 /3500 limited crew long srw rear-air HO Cummins MAXSTEEL 9-4 vin&von...9-6 D...9-9 D-1...9-12 E(frame work)...9-15 JS...9-18 JB JB still...I was told 10-12 weeks by dealer in Washington State...seems things are moving for the majority a lot faster then earlier in the year....we’ll see...super pumped
JE status as of today....wooo wooo

racerdude321

Reaction score
How are you guys able to determine what the status of your truck is after KZ?

Mine has been in KZ status for over 3 weeks now and I seem to always get different answers.
Last week I called Customer Care; they told me they'd call me back with a status and if I didn't hear anything to call in a week. Well I heard nothing so I called today. Got someone who told me "Your truck is at the dealership!". It is not. So I tried the chat, got told it was in transit and had been shipped but no ETA. So I called again and got a different individual who told me it is still sitting in the yard waiting to be shipped and has not even been scheduled to ship yet. Seems like nobody really has any answers and they are all just making it up.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Then 85% the time they don’t know anything until it shows up is what mine says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread