Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Where in the country are you located? I am Southern California and mine is scheduled to be delivered to Mira Loma distribution yard on June 12th.
Waco Tx. I’m 9 hours drive time away from plant.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Now I just spoke with Chat and they believe it’s shipped but can’t confirm. She only said the next update will be KZX Delivered but it’s only going by truck no rail car. She said dealer should be able to track driver, but when I called him, he said all he sees it’s still at Saltillo plant ready to be picked up. He gets trucks every third day and hope it shows up. Of course I leave on vacation Thursday morning anyway. Didn’t want to put 850 miles on it right away anyway, just want it here when I get back. Plus I’m towing a 14k 5th wheel and want to break in engine slowly first 1000 miles without it.A327080C-65E8-4EA2-AD51-B8F39416C56B.jpeg

huff2462

Reaction score
Where in the country are you located? I am Southern California and mine is scheduled to be delivered to Mira Loma distribution yard on June 12th.
I'm located outside of Baltimore, MD. It'll be delivered to the Jessup, MD railyard (about 20miles away from Baltimore) on the 11th. Then needs to be delivered to the dealership (about 10miles from the railyard).

According to the window sticker, the truck was built in the Mexico plant.

jakalafus

Reaction score
5/31 KZ and window sticker. Let’s see how fast it gets to Phoenix.
Dealer now saying it will get to Phoenix the week of the 17th and then they will have it a few days later. That’s more than 12 weeks. Whatyah gonna do.

arwright

Reaction score
3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.

Update
6/05 - Truck is at first rail departure per dealer. Not sure what this means. Expected delivery to dealer, "middle of the month." This update sounds the same as the one I received on 5/30, but I could be wrong.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.

Update
6/05 - Truck is at first rail departure per dealer. Not sure what this means. Expected delivery to dealer, "middle of the month." This update sounds the same as the one I received on 5/30, but I could be wrong.
Well mine has been KZL status as of 5/24 and as of 9:00 this morning still sitting there. Was told today it will go by rail first then truck which is different from Monday. Ugh.

Tccracer

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 5/20 and when I checked this evening, my truck is JB. Awaiting additional accessories.

crzysnake137

Reaction score
I'm located outside of Baltimore, MD. It'll be delivered to the Jessup, MD railyard (about 20miles away from Baltimore) on the 11th. Then needs to be delivered to the dealership (about 10miles from the railyard).

According to the window sticker, the truck was built in the Mexico plant.
Im in Pasadena! Locals!

orlando bull

Reaction score
Now I just spoke with Chat and they believe it’s shipped but can’t confirm. She only said the next update will be KZX Delivered but it’s only going by truck no rail car. She said dealer should be able to track driver, but when I called him, he said all he sees it’s still at Saltillo plant ready to be picked up. He gets trucks every third day and hope it shows up. Of course I leave on vacation Thursday morning anyway. Didn’t want to put 850 miles on it right away anyway, just want it here when I get back. Plus I’m towing a 14k 5th wheel and want to break in engine slowly first 1000 miles without it.View attachment 407

Off topic, but, how do you like your open range? Wife and I have that one at the top of the list when we upgrade to a fiver. Mid bunk model probably, do you have rear bunkhouse?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Off topic, but, how do you like your open range? Wife and I have that one at the top of the list when we upgrade to a fiver. Mid bunk model probably, do you have rear bunkhouse?
Love it. But only advice I’d give is only buy from them IF you have a local dealer and buy from that dealer. No one else can do any warranty on it of any kind and I have to drive 150 miles for anything. Which sucks and that dealer doesn’t like me either since I didn’t buy from him either. 416

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Here is a great view of it.

arwright

Reaction score
How does one find this information regarding status?

Most people ask their dealer or go to the online “contact us” on RAM’s webstite, which they refer to as, Ram Chat. Chat will ask you for your name, address, email and VON or VIN. Just be sure to ask for the status code.

Here is a link to the break down of different codes.

Ramit530

Reaction score
Most people ask their dealer or go to the online “contact us” on RAM’s webstite, which they refer to as, Ram Chat. Chat will ask you for your name, address, email and VON or VIN. Just be sure to ask for the status code.

Here is a link to the break down of different codes.

Thank you @arwright

Ramit530

Reaction score
Ordered on 5-15, Built on 6-3, just learned it is in KZ status. Come on delivery, can't wait to get out of this '19 1500 Limited that is haunted!!!

BigA80

Reaction score
Ordered mine 4/18 and they just told me it went to KZ status yesterday 6/5. She told me should be a couple more weeks to get to the dealer. Getting antsy.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
Getting closer!

3500 Limited Crew Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box

4/08 - Ordered
4/16 - Status BE - Issue: Towing Technology Group merged into Limited Level 1 Equip Group
4/23 - Status C
4/24 - Status D - VIN# Assigned and Firm Schedule
5/08 - Status D1 - Scheduled to be built. No idea when
5/20 - Status F - In the paint shop
5/23 - Status KZ - awaiting rail car loading
5/24 - Left Saltillo rail yard on Union Pacific

UPDATE
6/04 - Arrived Centreville, IL rail yard (final rail destination)

My dealer is hoping it’ll be to him by the weekend after next. Waiting for an update from FCA on a scheduled ETA.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score

Checked with chat today,

6/5/19 JB status, "I see here your Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. "

Build sheet is also up!

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Checked with chat today,

6/5/19 JB status, "I see here your Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. "

Build sheet is also up!

6/7/19 KZ!

This is going faster than I expected! It looks like it takes a while to actually get to my area by rail, but I bet I can get it by 4th of July at this rate!

Users who are viewing this thread