Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
2500 LONGHORN MEGA CAB 4X4
2HK Customer Preferred Package
6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
DG7 6-Spd Automatic 68RFE Transmission
Delmonico Red Pearl Coat
Monotone Paint
Premium Leather Bucket Seats
Black/Cattle Tan
Protection Group
Safety Group
5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep
Bed Step - Deployable
Chrome Tow Hooks
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
Auto Level Rear Air Suspension
Auxiliary Switches - I/P Mounted
Dual Alternators Rated at 440 Amps
Power Sunroof
Longhorn Level 1 Equipment Group
Clearance Lamps
Towing Technology Group
LT275/70R18E OWl On/Off Road Tires
I ordered exact same everything but pearl white and brown bottom and I placed order on 4/30 and it’s been built for a week and is in KZ-L status as of Wednesday which could have shipped since then. Meant to check today but ran out of time. Good news it’s only 9 hours from Plant up to Waco TX.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Nope, still on a train all the way to Orlando. I have google-earth stalked the yard all the cars come into here. Orlando is the hub for a lot of the southeast I think.

I don't know if it will be trucked to the dealer or if they will just go drive it. I suspect it's about 10-12 miles. I'll be interested to see how many miles my truck has when I go get it.
Should be trucked to dealership.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I am not cut out for ordering a new truck. The wait is brutal!
Though I am happy that today we had some action
4/13 ordered
4/15 VIN
4/16-5/13 D1
5/14 F status (paint)
5/15 G (trim)
5/16 JB (body vendor)
5/17 KZL (Built not shipped)
Did you get yours yet. I’ve been KZL this week so hopefully that means 1-2 more weeks to arrive so late next week.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I ordered from Dennis Dillon a Big horn 3500 4x4 CCSB with CTD. Added on towing, level 1 equipment, protection group, side steps, and off road tires.

Status from Ram Chat:
5/6 Order Placed
5/13 D Status
5/18 D1 Status

Ram chat wouldn't give me a expected build date. Did others have more luck with chat?

I am in NM but my car is going to DD in Idaho. Do you think buying a one way Southwest (transferable) ticket 4th of July weekend will work out? I can always change, but would rather not buy last minute.

I am really hoping this vehicle comes in before mid-July when I have family visiting and I am going to need 6 person bench seat :)
I think 7/4 a good date.

Chriuus

Reaction score
Date ordered 5-25-19
Estimated ship date 6-8-19
First update from dealer - status 5-30-19: D1

Anybody else wondering if the 5% tariff imposed on Mexico starting 6-10 will affect your price?

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Date ordered 5-25-19

Anybody else wondering if the 5% tariff imposed on Mexico starting 6-10 will affect your price?

If it does, I'll back out of the deal.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
Im seeing 6-8 weeks tops. Mine is on week 5 and ready to ship and I added a bunch of extras.
I’m just past the 7-week mark and the truck has shipped. Just don’t know where it’s been since it left Saltillo.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Date ordered 5-25-19

Would think mine will be shipped before that date. It’s been approved to ship for week now.

Tccracer

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Big Horn on 5/20. I chatted with Ram today and here is the info I got.

" I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now!"

Not sure exactly what that means as far as the timeline.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Big Horn on 5/20. I chatted with Ram today and here is the info I got.

" I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now!"

Not sure exactly what that means as far as the timeline.
Takes about 21-28 days to get built from date you ordered from what I’ve seen. Mine has been built for a week and just sitting. Already approved to ship just waiting for it to be loaded to make the 8 hour ride here.

Tccracer

Reaction score
Thanks! The dealer told me 8-12 weeks from order until I get the truck.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Thanks! The dealer told me 8-12 weeks from order until I get the truck.
Mine said 6-8 weeks but I’m also in Texas so once it leaves train within two days should be in DFW area to be trucked down to Waco. Hopefully mine shows up right after I get back from vacation on 6/12. Not to mention some rebates too.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Mine said 6-8 weeks but I’m also in Texas so once it leaves train within two days should be in DFW area to be trucked down to Waco. Hopefully mine shows up right after I get back from vacation on 6/12. Not to mention some rebates too.
Howdy,
OK, ya post a lot.
What did you order?

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
It means you’re D1. Could last 30-days.

Users who are viewing this thread