Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
The waiting game is driving me nuts. I punched my order 2/7/19, truck is built, spray in bed liner is done, truck is ready to ship KZL status, yet my Nashville ramp ETA keeps getting pushed out. Currently says ramp eta 3/24.
I've been sitting in your same shoes now.. KZL for 10 days now and still waiting for it to ship..

arwright

Reaction score
3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ

Update
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ

Update
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.
I’m jealous!! Mine was KZ 5/24 and KZL 5/28 and still sitting at Saltillo. Of course I was told today it’s coming up to Waco Tx by Truck(s) no train so it’s a 9 hour drive from here to Saltillo. Still waiting patiently.

arwright

Reaction score
I’m jealous!! Mine was KZ 5/24 and KZL 5/28 and still sitting at Saltillo. Of course I was told today it’s coming up to Waco Tx by Truck(s) no train so it’s a 9 hour drive from here to Saltillo. Still waiting patiently.

You might beat delivery date for mine if it is getting trucked. 2 week train ride seems long for mine from Mexico to CA. I’m hoping it is quicker than the 2 week estimate.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
You might beat delivery date for mine if it is getting trucked. 2 week train ride seems long for mine from Mexico to CA. I’m hoping it is quicker than the 2 week estimate.
Just a heads up to you any everyone my sales guy asked if I belonged to PenFed.org Credit union. He said join its free and when your truck gets here you will qualify for an instant $1000 rebate. He even thought he saw a memo that said it could go up to $3500 tonight for June promo. I just signed up and made my deposit and have a member number already.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
Is your expected Jun 12 arrival in the Rubicon VLS system or just an estimate from your dealer based on experience? The reason I ask is because nothing has changed in my Rubicon VLS status since my truck exited the Saltillo yard on May 23.

arwright

Reaction score
Is your expected Jun 12 arrival in the Rubicon VLS system or just an estimate from your dealer based on experience? The reason I ask is because nothing has changed in my Rubicon VLS status since my truck exited the Saltillo yard on May 23.

They did not share where they got the info BUT it the time/date was an obvious copy/paste so I’m guessing they got it from VLS. Not sure what that means based on your VLS not updating since 5/23.

arwright

Reaction score
Just a heads up to you any everyone my sales guy asked if I belonged to PenFed.org Credit union. He said join its free and when your truck gets here you will qualify for an instant $1000 rebate. He even thought he saw a memo that said it could go up to $3500 tonight for June promo. I just signed up and made my deposit and have a member number already.

Does it have to be purchased using PenFed loan or no?

jakalafus

Reaction score

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ

Update
Was that ram chat or dealer?

huff2462

Reaction score
Ordered May 10th and dealer set expectation of 6-16wks.

Checked in with RAM Chat and got word on Thursday (May 30th) it was already in shipping status. Got my window sticker, etc.

Called my dealer yesterday for additional details and he said it'll be delivered to the rail yard on June 11th (week from today).

Then just a couple days to get to the dealer from there.

Looks like I'll have it by Father's Day with only about 5wks from order to delivery!

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Careful. Don’t want to burst any bubbles but mine has been built since 5/20th and ready to ship as 5/23 and still hasn’t left.

arwright

Reaction score
Ordered May 10th and dealer set expectation of 6-16wks.

Checked in with RAM Chat and got word on Thursday (May 30th) it was already in shipping status. Got my window sticker, etc.

Called my dealer yesterday for additional details and he said it'll be delivered to the rail yard on June 11th (week from today).

Then just a couple days to get to the dealer from there.

Looks like I'll have it by Father's Day with only about 5wks from order to delivery!

Where in the country are you located? I am Southern California and mine is scheduled to be delivered to Mira Loma distribution yard on June 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread