Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Marshfly

Reaction score
Louisiana moved from $1000 consumer cash and $500 conquest cash to $2000 consumer cash today.

An extra $1k in my pocket! Now hoping my truck gets here before late October so I can get my $1295 rebate for the 12" display.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,

Correct.
Dually's might be every other Tuesday or something. But, when dually's are built, then SRW trucks are on hold.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
here's an update on my 3500.

we're at 10 weeks as of tomorrow and RAM chat, as well as my dealer, says i'm at stage D. i found this out last week and got in touch with my dealer and they, in turn, got in touch with their RAM reps and said that they're on it and are pushing to expedite it ASAP. just before i made this post i got word from RAM chat at being at stage D. i don't think it matters much, but i let the Chat know i was highly disappointed :rolleyes:

all kidding asiade, this is a major inconvience for me. i'm a two car family with just one car and patience is wearing thin. i know i was told 8-12 weeks....but i don't think my situation is going to get any better in two weeks. or my confidence in that happening is at a all time low.

needless to say, i'm pissed.

HOFF, you're probably going to get your third truck before i get mine if you haven't already.
Not yet.

Marshfly

Reaction score
My , 3500 build...at least the one Marshfly was commenting on is a SRW. not a dually.

Yea. I'd be raising a stink at this point. There are ways they can escalate builds. Look at how fast The Hoff is getting this truck.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Yea. I'd be raising a stink at this point. There are ways they can escalate builds. Look at how fast The Hoff is getting this truck.
I would tell them you wanted it Escalated too. However I must say, my dealership does place an order of new trucks about 2-3 per day so they always have something coming in or swaps with something already in the que.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I tried to be patient about this but now since its so close I cant take the suspense lol.
2019 Tradesman Crew Cab Long Box

Ordered 8/30
G Status 9/9 after speaking with RAM chat
Completely Built 9/11
Shipped out (Left Factory 9/17)
Never was really given any statuses.
Dealer isn't being too specific they told me the "shipping company doesn't do ETAs anymore."
How did you all find what train and schedules they were on?
Thank in advance.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
I would tell them you wanted it Escalated too. However, I must say, my dealership does place an order of new trucks about 2-3 per day so they always have something coming in or swaps with something already in the que.

when i found out last week, i explicitly stated that i wanted them to escalate the build and they agreed that they would do that. a week later RAM chat let me know that ...as far as that system knew....it was still at D.

my dealer is Dennis Dillon. i believe they are one of those larger dealers out there. so , maybe they are using their pull to make this right. who knows at this point.

my dealer's excuse at to why there is a delay at all is that i ordered a Hemi. i don't know how true that is, frankly.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
when i found out last week, i explicitly stated that i wanted them to escalate the build and they agreed that they would do that. a week later RAM chat let me know that ...as far as that system knew....it was still at D.

my dealer is Dennis Dillon. i believe they are one of those larger dealers out there. so , maybe they are using their pull to make this right. who knows at this point.

my dealer's excuse at to why there is a delay at all is that i ordered a Hemi. i don't know how true that is, frankly.

Lame excuse. Not good enough. Something was put in wrong or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshfly

Reaction score
Hi All,

I tried to be patient about this but now since its so close I cant take the suspense lol.
2019 Tradesman Crew Cab Long Box

Ordered 8/30
G Status 9/9 after speaking with RAM chat
Completely Built 9/11
Shipped out (Left Factory 9/17)
Never was really given any statuses.
Dealer isn't being too specific they told me the "shipping company doesn't do ETAs anymore."
How did you all find what train and schedules they were on?
Thank in advance.

I ordered on 8/30 as well. Hopefully this means mine is close to shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread