Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Reaction score
Small world... I grew up in the Greentree / Crafton area...

Question for you: If you use the Ram Trucks website to locate a truck like yours, can you find yours as "in transit" to Diehl? I thought once they shipped, they appeared in this manner, but I don't see mine.
I thought that was how it worked as well but mine doesn't show up there. Maybe they finally stopped showing customer orders as standard inventory

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Small world... I grew up in the Greentree / Crafton area...

Question for you: If you use the Ram Trucks website to locate a truck like yours, can you find yours as "in transit" to Diehl? I thought once they shipped, they appeared in this manner, but I don't see mine.
Sold Units won’t appear.

Marshfly

Reaction score
Mine was in JB to KZ in one day. Shipping out this week and will probably have it early next week. Probably 9/16 or 9/17. Hope the driver can unload from hauler without wrecking this one!!

If your window sticker available yet? I'm trying not to hit up the Ram Chat twice a day. Was still in JB as of this morning.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
If your window sticker available yet? I'm trying not to hit up the Ram Chat twice a day. Was still in JB as of this morning.
Wasn't available online for some reason yet, but called Care, and they are going to email it to me as soon as it becomes available, if I don't see it online today.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
5437477923a4652af06b97d1f340ad6c.jpg
5437477923a4652af06b97d1f340ad6c.jpg
0b6fe1087bce58b409dadf8b733344ef.jpg

Marshfly

Reaction score
I'm still in JB. That makes at least 5 days so far. WTH? All I have are the electric steps. I even deleted the bed liner.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I'm still in JB. That makes at least 5 days so far. WTH? All I have are the electric steps. I even deleted the bed liner.

That’s not right. Maybe someone forgot to take back to factory and is not riding your truck. Or maybe someone just forgot to update the system. You getting JB in chat or Ram care?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I either go to Ram Chat or call Ram at (866) 726-4636

Marshfly

Reaction score
That’s not right. Maybe someone forgot to take back to factory and is not riding your truck. Or maybe someone just forgot to update the system. You getting JB in chat or Ram care?

Chat. I'll call Ram Care.

Marshfly

Reaction score
Jared, you'll need your VON or VIN. Your dealer can give that to you, but they can also give you the status as well.

So, I called Ram Cares. I went into JB on 9/7. Still in JB today 9/13. She said it can be up to 2 weeks in JB. o_O

Marshfly

Reaction score
Vehicle Order Number. Call your salesperson and have them email you your Priced Order Confirmation. It will have all of this and your current status. That's the sheet you should have signed to verify that they were ordering the right thing.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
Order of usage.
Order your Ram Truck from a dealer.
Get a VON = vehicle order number
shortly after that, you will get a VIN from your dealer = vehicle identification number
You go to the Ram Trucks page and drill down to the contact us. or click Quick Link to RAM CHAT
Select Chat
Have your VON handy, have your VIN handy, give them your name, address, phone number,, and politely ask for the current status of your new truck order.
They will respond with a current status. You might have to ask for the status code.
Ram Trucks order status code = a code which let's you know where along the line in the build process.

After it reaches KZ status = built and awaiting a rail car ride, RAM CHAT doesn't know any more. This is where you make contact with your salesperson to find out more. Your salesperson has access to the Rubicon Software which they can see when it gets on a train, and what town it passes through to the final rail stop. Then, it is transported to your dealership via 18 wheeler hauler.
Go to your dealer and pick up your new Ram Truck. :)

Marshfly

Reaction score
Howdy,
Order of usage.
Order your Ram Truck from a dealer.
Get a VON = vehicle order number
shortly after that, you will get a VIN from your dealer = vehicle identification number
You go to the Ram Trucks page and drill down to the contact us. or click Quick Link to RAM CHAT
Select Chat
Have your VON handy, have your VIN handy, give them your name, address, phone number,, and politely ask for the current status of your new truck order.
They will respond with a current status. You might have to ask for the status code.
Ram Trucks order status code = a code which let's you know where along the line in the build process.

After it reaches KZ status = built and awaiting a rail car ride, RAM CHAT doesn't know any more. This is where you make contact with your salesperson to find out more. Your salesperson has access to the Rubicon Software which they can see when it gets on a train, and what town it passes through to the final rail stop. Then, it is transported to your dealership via 18 wheeler hauler.
Go to your dealer and pick up your new Ram Truck. :)

If only the wait were that simple... This is like waiting on Santa.

Users who are viewing this thread