Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I haven't checked in a bit. Give me a few and I'll let you know.
I’ve been told after it hits KZ, only Ram Care not Chat and dealer has access to track. Or your dealer would also using a Rubicon tracking system of some sort. Usually 2-4 weeks after KZ, but have seen some get them as quick as 1-2 weeks. It’s like they are speeding up.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Looks like I am JB today. I assume this is related to the spray in bed liner based on the difference in our orders.
Spray liner, Bed steps or rails, hitches etc. 2-3 days tops.
My 3rd order is still D1, was told it would enter the build stage today or tomorrow and should be done and KZ by next week.

Gable

Reaction score
Spray liner, Bed steps or rails, hitches etc. 2-3 days tops.

That's what I was thinking, however I ordered on 07/29, entered JB status about eight days later, and was told today I am still in JB status. I asked the chat lady if she could tell me how long I've been in JB status and her reply was, "22 days". The only items I'm aware of on my truck that are done at the "body vendor" (or in JB status) are the power running boards and the spray in bed liner. Not sure why it is taking so long, or if there is some mistake?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, however I ordered on 07/29, entered JB status about eight days later, and was told today I am still in JB status. I asked the chat lady if she could tell me how long I've been in JB status and her reply was, "22 days". The only items I'm aware of on my truck that are done at the "body vendor" (or in JB status) are the power running boards and the spray in bed liner. Not sure why it is taking so long, or if there is some mistake?
Think she spoke wrong. I think the 22 days since you ordered.

Gable

Reaction score
Think she spoke wrong. I think the 22 days since you ordered.

Nope. I just checked again today with a different rep from Chat, and got the same info (JB status) since early August. I'm going to check with my dealer, something doesn't seem right about this...

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
Nope. I just checked again today with a different rep from Chat, and got the same info (JB status) since early August. I'm going to check with my dealer, something doesn't seem right about this...
Seems odd based on how quickly I've paced through the build process. What are the specs on your truck?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
That’s super Crazy!!! Congratulations!! Share pics when you get it!

Gable

Reaction score
Seems odd based on how quickly I've paced through the build process. What are the specs on your truck?

2500 Limited 6.7L

Does anyone know for sure what all of the "additional equipment" that gets installed at the "body vendor" is? I've seen people mention spray in liner and power running boards. Anyone know of anything else? My dealer confirmed my truck has been in JB status for over three weeks, but was no help in actually ascertaining why it has been there so long.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
2500 Limited 6.7L

Does anyone know for sure what all of the "additional equipment" that gets installed at the "body vendor" is? I've seen people mention spray in liner and power running boards. Anyone know of anything else? My dealer confirmed my truck has been in JB status for over three weeks, but was no help in actually ascertaining why it has been there so long.
Those two that you mention plus the Deployable Bed step, chrome tow hooks could, but it should NOT take 3 weeks. Maybe 3-4 days based on back up, but somethings not right. My first two trucks took 3 days Top!!

Reaction score
We are tracking towards a 9/14 delivery to the dealer so probably pick up that following Monday if the schedule holds

Users who are viewing this thread