Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always on Camera Solution - NAViKS

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't mind signature required as long as I know ahead of time. I will usually have those sent to my work. I expected it on this but it didn't really matter since my wife is working from home -(except for next week LOL). My UPS guy usually drops items off without the signature anyway.
With the holidays and porch piracy on the rise, and the merchant on the hook, it's a smart business decision.

You can have it held or redirect or I think waive signature if you have a ups account.

Sent from my work avoidance device

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
There is one started here

Yea, it's a work in progress.

I need to update the first post here with a link.

Sent from my work avoidance device

lovegolf44

Reaction score
There is one started here

My apologies, I never noticed that thread. Looks like it was posted yesterday? Thx Brew.

mlink

Reaction score
Apparently NAVIKS creates the label that notifies UPS and sends you an email with the tracking number before they ship (like many companies). I received this on Monday.
Following the tracking number, UPS projected my unit would be delivered yesterday because I live in the next state over. Checked couple of times but tracking still says "label created" which means it's has not been shipped. Now UPS projects it will arrive today, but the tracking number still only says "label created" so it hasn't shipped yet.
Bottom line is don't stay home from work waiting to sign for your unit because I suspect that most, if not all, are still at NAVIKS.

RBarrett

Reaction score
I am working with Brutal_HO on the install thread. I expect to have it done before you receive your units. Sorry but I'm pretty busy right now.

Naviks has all the units boxed up and going out today. UPS for all except one FedEx to Australia and one to Canada. A couple of you local guys might get yours as early as today or tomorrow they said.

They were able to put together a two pager on the basic install and use of the unit but did ask me to include in our install thread a couple things they forgot. They will send me that sheet and I will include it in the thread when I get it.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Thanks for your continued work with this Rick!

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeXM

Reaction score
I am working with Brutal_HO on the install thread. I expect to have it done before you receive your units. Sorry but I'm pretty busy right now.

Naviks has all the units boxed up and going out today. UPS for all except one FedEx to Australia and one to Canada. A couple of you local guys might get yours as early as today or tomorrow they said.

They were able to put together a two pager on the basic install and use of the unit but did ask me to include in our install thread a couple things they forgot. They will send me that sheet and I will include it in the thread when I get it.
I wonder who's that Canadian lol

Ramit530

Reaction score
Arrived!! Just had a hip replaced so it might be a couple weeks yet before installed..
Thank you to @RBarrett for pulling this off. I am hopeful that NAVIKS hooked you up in a some fashion. What you did for them, as well as getting us a deal, hopefully paid off for you as well.

Merry Christmas All!

John Jensen

Reaction score
Arrived!! Just had a hip replaced so it might be a couple weeks yet before installed..
Thank you to @RBarrett for pulling this off. I am hopeful that NAVIKS hooked you up in a some fashion. What you did for them, as well as getting us a deal, hopefully paid off for you as well.

Merry Christmas All!
Recovering from new hip at Christmas time must be a bummer but a new hip must be great.
Hope you have a good recovery and a Merry Christmas

mlink

Reaction score
Mine just arrived also!

I want to join the number of people who expressed sincere thanks for the time and effort @RBarrett put into helping develop this unit for the benefit of everyone who ordered - now and into the future.

Whenever I tow, I'll be thinking about how much better this truck is with the additional features that you helped NAVIKS unlock for us.

Following this whole thread, what a great resource you were to them. I'm glad NAVIKS is gifting you something for the interest and tenacity you showed helping them deliver a quality product that works properly the first time.

The deal you got for us is "frosting on the cake". Thanks again...

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks UPS.

A late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Apparently, according to UPS, 12-30-20 (Wed) is only one business day from 1-4-20 (Mon) ?

7 days from NY to CO. I know there was a storm that blew through, but yikes, it's 4 days incl mandatory rest stops.

Phil T

Reaction score
Received my Naviks today in Kalifornia.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Thanks UPS.

A late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Apparently, according to UPS, 12-30-20 (Wed) is only one business day from 1-4-20 (Mon) ?

7 days from NY to CO. I know there was a storm that blew through, but yikes, it's 4 days incl mandatory rest stops.

Take heart, UPS changed my delivery from the 30th to the 7th, BUT it arrived today. I am in SoCal.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Mine still shows out for delivery, so I'm hoping the delayed trailer excuse doesn't magically appear later this evening.

Jsrunnlus

Reaction score
Mine left New York and to Virginia in hours. Reportedly sat about 180 miles away for four days then went west of me before two days coming back. Been wondering if UPS hired a USPS driver to take the shipments sight seeing.

MikeXM

Reaction score
Thanks UPS.

Well, the Canadian guy got it yesterday lol

Phil T

Reaction score
Mine left New York and to Virginia in hours. Reportedly sat about 180 miles away for four days then went west of me before two days coming back. Been wondering if UPS hired a USPS driver to take the shipments sight seeing.
I once had a shipment leave Wisconsin for So. Cal and it went via Anchorage, Alaska. It's not uncommon for packages to take tours from time to time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread