Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding EVIC Offroad Pages?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Just curious if there was any update on this working only on the 12" Uconnect.

I have a 2019 W/ (added 8.4 non nav) and Premium Evic and would like to add the offroad pages.
You need a 21+ evic

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
How can you tell if you have one or not? I ordered mine on Infotainment.
When you change VehConfig 5: Off Road Pages Present to YES, do they show up when you scroll through the menus on the EVIC?

Arcticzale

Reaction score
When you change VehConfig 5: Off Road Pages Present to YES, do they show up when you scroll through the menus on the EVIC?
EDIT: So I found another thread discussing this in greater detail. Turns out to get it back, go to Settings, Reset, Clear Personal Settings. Boom, it’s back!

My 21 had it, and it shows up when I scroll through the cluster but the pages stopped showing up on the 12" screen. I had a pcm reprogram when a Def issue came about, is it possible dealer removed it?

Last edited:

deanfx

Reaction score
Jimmy, do you know if this can be enabled via JScan?

Users who are viewing this thread