Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Truck Details

HunterMcGill

Reaction score
ordered my 2023 3500 limited early December 2022 and the dealer just told me today that it will be built as a 2024. im assuming minimal or no changes at all for the new trucks?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
ordered my 2023 3500 limited early December 2022 and the dealer just told me today that it will be built as a 2024. im assuming minimal or no changes at all for the new trucks?

Did you get a VIN yet?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I did, got it today when they told me about it now being a 2024

Gotcha, that seems really late after placing an order. Seems early for ‘24 orders too, but maybe not.

I wonder if Ram or the dealership is why it was delayed.

At this point I’d want to wait until the ‘24 order specs were published so you could ensure you get what you want.

HunterMcGill

Reaction score
Gotcha, that seems really late after placing an order. Seems early for ‘24 orders too, but maybe not.

I wonder if Ram or the dealership is why it was delayed.

At this point I’d want to wait until the ‘24 order specs were published so you could ensure you get what you want.
I was pretty surprised that it has taken this long for the order. may have something to do with me living in British Columbia?

Dealer was saying i may see the '24 around August

jamespw

Reaction score
I am putting in an order for a 2024 Power Wagon today. Dealer has confirmed that they can do everything on my 2023 configuration in the '24, except ventilated seats. He says that isn't listed as an option on Level 2 or anywhere for that matter. Does anyone happen to know if this is true? That makes zero sense for that to go backwards, right?

Reaction score
I am putting in an order for a 2024 Power Wagon today. Dealer has confirmed that they can do everything on my 2023 configuration in the '24, except ventilated seats. He says that isn't listed as an option on Level 2 or anywhere for that matter. Does anyone happen to know if this is true? That makes zero sense for that to go backwards, right?

When I ordered my Laramie with the level F (level 2) package, it didn't list ventilated seats either, but it does have ventilated seats per the window sticker and equipment listing. I don't have the truck yet, but I assume I have them since it is showing on those documents.

Last edited:

jamespw

Reaction score
When I ordered my Laramie with the level B (level 2) package, it didn't list ventilated seats either, but it does have ventilated seats per the window sticker and equipment listing. I don't have the truck yet, but I assume I have them since it is showing on those documents.

Thank you!
I ordered a '22 Rebel with the GT package and that truck also came with ventilated seats even though it wasn't listed as part of the GT package on the configurator or the ordering screen at the dealer. Hoping I am getting them...

Tater86

Reaction score
Thank you!
I ordered a '22 Rebel with the GT package and that truck also came with ventilated seats even though it wasn't listed as part of the GT package on the configurator or the ordering screen at the dealer. Hoping I am getting them...
It may be part of the standard equipment which is why you don't see it as an option. Until the equipment guides are released it is hard to tell exactly what they will have.

jamespw

Reaction score
It may be part of the standard equipment which is why you don't see it as an option. Until the equipment guides are released it is hard to tell exactly what they will have.

Attached is the 2024 standard equipment listing. It's not there. I think it's probably in Level 2 but might just be wishful thinking.

Attachments

• PW standard eqipment.pdf
    12.2 KB · Views: 82

UglyViking

Reaction score
Attached is the 2024 standard equipment listing. It's not there. I think it's probably in Level 2 but might just be wishful thinking.
Got one of those for the diesel? Can we expect the new trans?

jamespw

Reaction score
Any details on the new additions and subtractions for the '24 model??
It did not appear to be any different for the Power Wagon, with the exception of there being 3 total towing package options. Towing Technology Group has what you see on the '23 configurator but then there is another package that includes digital rearview mirror + reverse trailer steering and another package that is digital Rearview Mirror + trailer camera to see behind your trailer in the digital mirror. Each of the new packages are about $1200-ish (can't remember exactly).

jamespw

Reaction score
Does anyone know when 2024 production begins? Did I miss it on this thread?

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Does anyone know when 2024 production begins? Did I miss it on this thread?
Ram Commercial rep said late July. Order books are open, but pricing hasn't been released.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

HunterMcGill

Reaction score
When did you place order and what trim/options did you otder?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
I actually ordered a 2023 back in early December but it never got made for some reason and they now changed it to a 2024, will be a 2024 3500 megacab limited night edition

Users who are viewing this thread