Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Jscocco

Reaction score
I told you that you would get the rebate. The dealer is there to break you down and cave. Thankfully you listened to us. So glad it worked out and you saved money. Yes Anthony is a good dude, he’s always helpful. He’s one of the few sales guys that don’t worry about spending a few minutes helping you since down the road it means leads and relationships. That’s the difference between a good sales guy and a bad one. A+

So did you figure out what the damage was?
She had a flat tire. Passenger rear

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
This is random- anyone who has picked up a 2024 HD with the CTD engine- does the sticker under the hood for the HVAC say R134a or did the switch to the new flammable 1234yf stuff yet? The 22 has 134a luckily hopefully the 24s are still that way

Tell3131

Reaction score
This is random- anyone who has picked up a 2024 HD with the CTD engine- does the sticker under the hood for the HVAC say R134a or did the switch to the new flammable 1234yf stuff yet? The 22 has 134a luckily hopefully the 24s are still that way
My 2024 says R-134a

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
What was your lemon issue?
Electrical. Would be driving along and every system would shutdown and all the warning lights would come on... usually started with front collision unavailable or stability control warning lights and then build and build until the blinkers wouldn't even work. Happened a few times over months and the dealer and ram's engineers were never able to narrow it down. Eventually met Maryland's lemon law requirements under number of tickets and number of days off the road.

had to be a voltage issue... something in a wiring harness, which is just a PITA.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Electrical. Would be driving along and every system would shutdown and all the warning lights would come on... usually started with front collision unavailable or stability control warning lights and then build and build until the blinkers wouldn't even work. Happened a few times over months and the dealer and ram's engineers were never able to narrow it down. Eventually met Maryland's lemon law requirements under number of tickets and number of days off the road.

had to be a voltage issue... something in a wiring harness, which is just a PITA.

Sounds like just a bad one from the factory. At least you got rid of it.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Man, talk about threading the needle! Mine finally made it to the dealer, and needs to do PDI this afternoon to make sure its ok. I haven't checked in on my Southwest flight so I will get the worst seat but don't really care. Just waiting for the "go/no-go" from my guy to know if I'm flying tomorrow. 78 days, definitely the slowest of 2024 other than poor @Jscocco who finally has his new toy.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Man, talk about threading the needle! Mine finally made it to the dealer, and needs to do PDI this afternoon to make sure its ok. I haven't checked in on my Southwest flight so I will get the worst seat but don't really care. Just waiting for the "go/no-go" from my guy to know if I'm flying tomorrow. 78 days, definitely the slowest of 2024 other than poor @Jscocco who finally has his new toy.
Finally! Now you can pull your trailer in style. Be sure to post some pictures so I can see my fender flares on your truck ;)

reese917

Reaction score
My order is moving right along, kind of shocked by the estimated delivery but I’m not putting much stock in that.

@brv10 Would you mind checking whatever magic you have for tracking?

IMG_2359.png

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Mine is still sitting in the BNSF Phoenix rail yard waiting for a ride to the dealership. Been there 10 days now. Dealer says they won't have it for at least another week. Was hoping to get it before the end of April because my region had a $2k rebate on Laramie's that ended yesterday, so it's looking like I'll be paying $2k more now without the rebate. Oh well, it is what it is.

reese917

Reaction score
You made it to Mark today, KZX
Yes! I’ve been meaning to come update all day.

Got the unexpected call this morning and have been moving money, talking to the bank and looking for rental car deals all day. I think I’m all set to pick-up tomorrow.

24 days order to dealership.

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Yes! I’ve been meaning to come update all day.

Got the unexpected call this morning and have been moving money, talking to the bank and looking for rental car deals all day. I think I’m all set to pick-up tomorrow.

24 days order to dealership.
That thing broke the sound barrier on the way to the dealership. I think I heard it. Congrats. Mine has been sitting at the train rail yard in Phoenix Arizona for almost two weeks now. With the Arizona sun, the paint will be faded and oxidized by the time I finally get it. Apparently, they can't seem to find a car carrier to haul it to Las Vegas. So, in Arizona it sits. I'll get off my soap box now, but thanks for listening. LOL

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I do believe it is, that's crazy fast!

daemonic3

Reaction score
I'm on my way home now, everything has been great, and I'm currently having fun trying to break the 20mpg barrier on my drive home. This thing rides like my f150, I don't know why HD trucks have a bad rep, unless I'm just spoiled by the air suspension lol. Oh and I aired the rears down to 60psi.

Nothing but outstanding service and honesty from Rob at Tuttle Click (Irvine). Great guy and fun to shoot the **** with.

Oh and I finally picked up my his and hers ebikes on the way home from my friend at Trek in Santa Clarita.

Attachments

• 20240502_115628.jpg
    20240502_115628.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240502_115615.jpg
    20240502_115615.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 24
  • received_751778087065467.jpeg
    received_751778087065467.jpeg
    969.5 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread