Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

aaron_huber

Reaction score
My 3500 Limited now shows up as shipped in the order tracker with an estimated delivery to MD on 10/13. :D
For anyone curious about the actual shipping times, the order tracker shows shipped on 9/20 and MD confirmed on Friday that the truck was on a train with an estimated arrival to Port Allen, LA on 10/4. They indicated that once it's at Port Allen it can take anywhere from "1-21 days" to be transferred to their lot. The estimated date showing on the tracker is still 10/13 which is just about in the middle of that range.

silverheep

Reaction score
My PW shows as shipped 9/14 (was updated on the Ram Tracker from the prior date), and per an email from MD, was delivered to Port Allen on 09/20. I'm still waiting to hear that they have it, the tracker still shows an ETA of 10/02.

JYahKnots

Reaction score
For anyone curious about the actual shipping times, the order tracker shows shipped on 9/20 and MD confirmed on Friday that the truck was on a train with an estimated arrival to Port Allen, LA on 10/4. They indicated that once it's at Port Allen it can take anywhere from "1-21 days" to be transferred to their lot. The estimated date showing on the tracker is still 10/13 which is just about in the middle of that range.
Did you delete the bedliner? And did you get the Tow Technology Plus package? I’m in Maryland and my 3500 Limited Mega Cab hasn’t moved at all in Mexico.

JYahKnots

Reaction score
Those that have seen movement or have gotten shipment notices; did you delete the bedliner and maybe that’s why you’re seeing shipping updates? And did anyone get the Tow Technology Plus package, trailer surround cameras, wired tow mode cameras, dual alternators, or any other options that’s pretty much maxed out on options? My 2024 3500 Limited DRW Mega Cab with pretty much every option (that makes it a towing machine) hasn’t moved from the Saltillo yard, not even to the UTILIMASTER yard. It left production on August 11th. Picture for reference and clarification, and hopefully someone can brighten my mood.

Attachments

• 3D6675C2-E47A-4C41-8787-2BBD89F11AB2.jpeg
    3D6675C2-E47A-4C41-8787-2BBD89F11AB2.jpeg
    749.1 KB · Views: 36

JYahKnots

Reaction score
So I just spoke to a knowledgeable guy at RAM and he said each vehicle has to be at the truck plant for a minimum of 52 days for testing. With that being said, my truck should THEORETICALLY ship in 7 days. Staying hopeful!

mwoj

Reaction score
Those that have seen movement or have gotten shipment notices; did you delete the bedliner and maybe that’s why you’re seeing shipping updates? And did anyone get the Tow Technology Plus package, trailer surround cameras, wired tow mode cameras, dual alternators, or any other options that’s pretty much maxed out on options? My 2024 3500 Limited DRW Mega Cab with pretty much every option (that makes it a towing machine) hasn’t moved from the Saltillo yard, not even to the UTILIMASTER yard. It left production on August 11th. Picture for reference and clarification, and hopefully someone can brighten my mood.
I have most of those options plus the bedliner on a 3500 Laramie that shipped on 9/20 after finishing production on 8/16. The spreadsheet linked on the 2023 tracking thread was the first to update if you want to try that.

GrtPyr

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Bighorn with the spray in bedliner, side steps, and 5th wheel prep. Built 9-6-23, Shipped 9-13-23, got an email on 9-23-23 that it had arrived at the yard in Port Allen and it shows an estimated delivery date of 10-2-23 if that helps at all.

That part about the trucks having to stay at the plant for 52 days for "testing" sounds highly suspect to me...

silverheep

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Bighorn with the spray in bedliner, side steps, and 5th wheel prep. Built 9-6-23, Shipped 9-13-23, got an email on 9-23-23 that it had arrived at the yard in Port Allen and it shows an estimated delivery date of 10-2-23 if that helps at all.

That part about the trucks having to stay at the plant for 52 days for "testing" sounds highly suspect to me...
My loaded (everything except sunroof) Powerwagon dates are very close to this - also received the Port Allen email on 9/23, still showing eta of 10/02.

aaron_huber

Reaction score

aaron_huber

Reaction score
Yeah, that's total BS. Mine was on a train barely two weeks after production started.

1695786181709.png

remichex

Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to RAM HD’s. Placed my order at the dealership on 09/18/23 and RAM confirmed my order the next day. Ordered Laramie 3500 Chassis Cab diesel with Equipment B package but did not order the Safety package (always turn that stuff off when driving my wife’s car). Sitting back and waiting to see how the strike affects the timeframe to production.

Attachments

• IMG_4082.jpeg
    IMG_4082.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 27

Grey

Reaction score
Put my order in on Sept 19. Fully loaded Wagon, I'm joining the wait list, no doubt added wait with the strike going. Maybe Feb? I dunno. Do have a VIN issued though.

remichex

Reaction score
Put my order in on Sept 19. Fully loaded Wagon, I'm joining the wait list, no doubt added wait with the strike going. Maybe Feb? I dunno. Do have a VIN issued though.
Who knows? Fingers crossed for all of us.

GrtPyr

Reaction score
It seems like things are moving a lot faster than they were a year ago. I got a call a few days ago from the dealership that my truck had arrived and will be flying down to pick it up Saturday.
7-17-23 - Ordered
8-10-23 - Confirmed
8-16-23 - Scheduled
9-4-23 - In Production
9-6-23 - Built
9-13-23 - Shipped
9-28-23 - Delivered

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So I just spoke to a knowledgeable guy at RAM and he said each vehicle has to be at the truck plant for a minimum of 52 days for testing. With that being said, my truck should THEORETICALLY ship in 7 days. Staying hopeful!
I'm sorry that's just not accurate based on the orders that we've placed and received.... they do not keep 2 months worth of production held back on purpose. It CAN take that long to get moving, I've seen worse even, but that is not the minimum.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
strike SHOULDN"T have a significant impact, as HDs are built over the border.... emphasis on the SHOULDN'T part LOL

JYahKnots

Reaction score
It seems like things are moving a lot faster than they were a year ago. I got a call a few days ago from the dealership that my truck had arrived and will be flying down to pick it up Saturday.
7-17-23 - Ordered
8-10-23 - Confirmed
8-16-23 - Scheduled
9-4-23 - In Production
9-6-23 - Built
9-13-23 - Shipped
9-28-23 - Delivered
2500 or 3500? And what trim?

Grey

Reaction score
7-17-23 - Ordered
8-10-23 - Confirmed
8-16-23 - Scheduled
9-4-23 - In Production
9-6-23 - Built
9-13-23 - Shipped
9-28-23 - Delivered

Grey

Reaction score
Build times, don't see to be to bad. Ringer now will be strike impacts

Users who are viewing this thread