Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

aaron_huber

Reaction score
Same for my 3500 Limited ordered on 7/14, in production on 9/3 with a delivery estimate of 11/10 to Mark Dodge. No build sheet showing up yet.

aaron_huber

Reaction score
My build sheet is live today as well, so it's definitely in progress. I'm not sure if any UAW strike activity would impact the plant in Mexico directly but I imagine at least some of the parts are coming from a union site. Either way I'll be happy if it's fully done before anything gets shut down.

GrtPyr

Reaction score
Must be a big batch going through right now. 3500 Bighorn
Ordered: 7-17-23
Confirmed: 810-23
Scheduled: 8-16-23
In Production: 9-4-23
Production Complete: ?
Estimated Delivery 11-9-23

I am also unsure how a possible UAW strike will impact immediate production in Mexico. I suspect it should have limited impact on shipping as I think that is done by outside companies/unions.

NewRamTrucker

Reaction score
I'll add to the list for my first truck ever. 3500 Limited, crew cab, SRW, Hemi

Ordered: 6/1/23
Confirmed: 6/1/23
Scheduled: 6/15/23
In-Production: Still listed as TBD, but that's just a glitch I'm sure.
Vehicle Built: 7/25/23
Shipped: 8/30/23

Shows estimated delivery 10/11/23, but hoping trains, boats, and trucks to get it to Alaska just make for a long ship time that is over estimated.

mwoj

Reaction score
I'll add to the list for my first truck ever. 3500 Limited, crew cab, SRW, Hemi

Ordered: 6/1/23
Confirmed: 6/1/23
Scheduled: 6/15/23
In-Production: Still listed as TBD, but that's just a glitch I'm sure.
Vehicle Built: 7/25/23
Shipped: 8/30/23

Shows estimated delivery 10/11/23, but hoping trains, boats, and trucks to get it to Alaska just make for a long ship time that is over estimated.
Curious to see how long your shipping takes since mine is also coming to AK (Lithia in ANC). Build completed on 8/16 but not shipped yet according to the tracker. Current ETA 3 November.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Mine just updated to 10/02/23 estimated arrival at Mark Dodge, was previously 11/10/23.
It seems like the first instance of customers seeing a shipping ETA to MD is wildly long, and it is before it shows US a shipping date. Then when ours populates, it gets back to normal.
Normally should be 3-5 weeks once the vehicle ACTUALLY leaves Saltillo - but note that it will be marked as "shipped" just when it leaves main plant, and we get invoiced.
Shipped, according to RAM, does not necessarily mean IN MOTION, in this case.

silverheep

Reaction score
It seems like the first instance of customers seeing a shipping ETA to MD is wildly long, and it is before it shows US a shipping date. Then when ours populates, it gets back to normal.
Normally should be 3-5 weeks once the vehicle ACTUALLY leaves Saltillo - but note that it will be marked as "shipped" just when it leaves main plant, and we get invoiced.
Shipped, according to RAM, does not necessarily mean IN MOTION, in this case.
That was my assumption - the 4xe Wrangler we ordered was similar, must be a Stellantis thing. Mostly posting for a full record of the current timeline…my expectation is that I’ll know it’s delivered when you call me to tell me you see it in front of you

aaron_huber

Reaction score
I've got the same estimated delivery date to MD. Sounds like they will be traveling together.
Damn, I must have just missed the train. Mine also shows completed on 9/8 but my delivery estimate is still 11/10 to MD. Hopefully it comes in sooner than that per Anthony's comment above.

silverheep

Reaction score
Damn, I must have just missed the train. Mine also shows completed on 9/8 but my delivery estimate is still 11/10 to MD. Hopefully it comes in sooner than that per Anthony's comment above.
I’m pretty sure they haven’t shipped yet, based on my prior experience with Jeep - just an estimate based on completion!

Bigboom338

Reaction score
They are telling me Sept 19th delivery, we will see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913_000658_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_000658_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 66

aaron_huber

Reaction score
My 3500 Limited now shows up as shipped in the order tracker with an estimated delivery to MD on 10/13. :D

aaron_huber

Reaction score
Hopefully now that it's fully built and (I assume) on a train any connection to the UAW is finished. It would be just my luck if one of the train worker unions decides to join the picket line in solidarity. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread