Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Rambox is included in A69 on the limited at this time and there is no way to delete it.

I was going to make an order early but I need to be able to make one online, not use paper.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Is Ram accepting Laramie orders with the Safety Group (AAU) and Tow Tech Group (AAN) or are they still only available on Limited and Longhorn trims? Anyone know?

WiredHiker

Reaction score
I talked to a dealer yesterday about placing an order and they were able to spec it out. Funny though 50 gallon tank wasn't available on the 2500 long box anymore.

FLARam

Reaction score
Is Ram accepting Laramie orders with the Safety Group (AAU) and Tow Tech Group (AAN) or are they still only available on Limited and Longhorn trims? Anyone know?
My dealer ordered safety group (AAU) on 2023 Laramie today.

Tater86

Reaction score
I talked to a dealer yesterday about placing an order and they were able to spec it out. Funny though 50 gallon tank wasn't available on the 2500 long box anymore.
Yeah, that part bugs me. I was hoping to get a 50 gallon tank. Only available on the 3500’s now.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Now the question is - order now... or wait for whatever this "October HD announcement" is.

superjoe83

Reaction score
Now the question is - order now... or wait for whatever this "October HD announcement" is.
I have a few ideas,

Gas Cummins?
ZF transmission?
Hybrid HD?
4500 non C&C? Like the F-450 pickups

I guess we'll find out in a month

jsalbre

Reaction score
That's disappointing if that is all there is, they are hyping it up quite a bit
it's a pretty big deal if it gives some of the features of the Power Wagon but retains useful payload and tow ratings.

uplander

Reaction score
Ordered a 23' Power Wagon Monday. I work for a dealer and obsessed over the differences what to order before I settled on this. Likely would have gone with a Limited but I didn't want the diesel (I just don't need it). I would have gone with a Laramie, but I wanted the Level 2 and it's not available at this time.

Additional items I added to the Order:
  • Level 2 group - old level 3
  • Safety group
  • Bed utility Group
  • Trailer Tow group
  • Dual Alternators
  • Block Heater - I live in the North so why what another $88 when spending this much.
  • Monotone Paint - Olive Green
  • Decal delete
What I whish I could have gotten in addition to this:
  • Aux Switch panel - Can't get on a Pwr Wgn
  • Power Running Boards
  • Standard gauge cluster - I don't think I will like the digital dash but I am going to live with it since there were so many other items I wanted in the package.

FLARam

Reaction score
Ordered a 23' Power Wagon Monday. I work for a dealer and obsessed over the differences what to order before I settled on this. Likely would have gone with a Limited but I didn't want the diesel (I just don't need it). I would have gone with a Laramie, but I wanted the Level 2 and it's not available at this time.

• Safety group
  • Bed utility Group
  • Trailer Tow group
  • Dual Alternators
  • Block Heater - I live in the North so why what another $88 when spending this much.
  • Decal delete
  • Power Running Boards
  • Standard gauge cluster - I don't think I will like the digital dash but I am going to live with it since there were so many other items I wanted in the package.
My dealer was able to order Laramie with 6.4 Hemi on Friday with LEVEL 2 equipment group.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

• Safety group
  • Bed utility Group
  • Trailer Tow group
  • Dual Alternators
  • Decal delete
  • Power Running Boards
Seems you can't get AUX with a Limited for 2023 anyway with the trailer guidance system...

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Seems you can't get AUX with a Limited for 2023 anyway with the trailer guidance system...
You can, I was just messaged by MD and its in my updated order.

I think ill be calling them Monday to place an order.

uplander

Reaction score
My dealer was able to order Laramie with 6.4 Hemi on Friday with LEVEL 2 equipment group.
2023? Thats great news, maybe I should have waited. I was sort of set on the Olive Green color as well. Maybe after the initial allocation, they were willing to open up the level 2. I was thinking the hold up may have been the 12" cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread