Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Tater86

Reaction score
Just curious, since we are under 2 weeks from the start of production, should we soon start to see production dates scheduled?

Mikebaglini

Reaction score
My Level F shows the ventilated seats and rear heated but no wireless charging pad and digital cluster. I'm fine without the cluster but would still like the charger.
You can get the charger as a mopar part set and put it in yourself or have someone do it. It's like $250. Same for powered running boards of you can't get them. Mopar or aftermarket.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
You can get the charger as a mopar part set and put it in yourself or have someone do it. It's like $250. Same for powered running boards of you can't get them. Mopar or aftermarket.
IIRC there is no mopar kit for the powered running boards for the HD line. You prob could make it work, splice some wiring or Jimmy maybe has a PnP harness? But there is nothing offtheshelf from mopar.

Unless thats changed?

ssrgeoff

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I looked mine up and found this line interesting....
View attachment 45862

Same here... guess I will need to demand my Rechargeable Vacuum and 4 Disc Changer upon pickup. :p

Vendor painted cargo box, I assume this is still your standard bed and not the Ram box? They only come standard on the Limited's where you would need to delete correct? All other trims you would have needed to select in order to have them?

BSN81

Reaction score
Just curious, since we are under 2 weeks from the start of production, should we soon start to see production dates scheduled?
It would be cool to see a date, however it seems like there is still a bunch of 2022's to yet be built. And shipping the built ones out seems like a giant fiasco. I would rather mine be built and shipped and not sit waiting to be shipped for months.

BigPapaBang

Reaction score
Right. When I look at the instructions there are a few minor mods.
The issue I believe for the Amp step is the DEF tank being in the way. I'm going with this once I'm able to get my 5500 in the driveway...

jsalbre

Reaction score
Curious, do you have a code book you can share? I just ordered a Laramie and happy with the decision, but definitely did consider the Rebel. Looks like a nice build, btw.
Sorry, no book, just the screenshots @zach@granger posted and an email my dealer sent me. I’m excited to be getting back into a 2500, and the Rebel looks like fun.

pizzatots

Reaction score
The issue I believe for the Amp step is the DEF tank being in the way. I'm going with this once I'm able to get my 5500 in the driveway...

Seems like that’s the case, I just looked up the steps for the hemi and they have em. Will be ordering those when the truck arrives.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Placed my order today for 23 Rebel. Currently in a 1500 rebel.
Add it here if you have not yet.

truckin-on

Reaction score
Ordered a '23 Limited CC SRW 8' box this afternoon from the local dealer. A bit more than the price I received from Granger, but after the expense of picking it up figured-in, it was within $1500. Will be replacing my similar 2016 Laramie. My 3rd RAM 3500 from the same dealer, so I think they wanted to keep my business.

Only question I am still sort of pondering is the wheel-to-wheel black fixed steps I ordered vs. the retractable board the Limited comes with. No charge change, and I like having a step to access the front of the bed. Also, the fixed boards seem less likely to have problems down the road. Opinions welcomed!

LimitedMSRP
D28M923500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 (169 in WB 8 ft 0 in Box)$ 77,785
DESTINATION$ 1,895
PXJDiamond Black Crystal$ 200
21M6.7L I6 CUMMINS HO TURBO DIESEL ENG (ETM)$ 12,395
A69LIMITED LEVEL 1 EQUIPMENT GROUP (A69)$ 5,750
ASHNIGHT EDITION (ASH)$ 2,405
AHU5TH WHEEL/GOOSENECK TOWING PREP GRP (AHU)$ 545
ADECOLD WEATHER GROUP (ADE)$ 145
AD2SNOW CHIEF GROUP$ 505
NFC50 GALLON FUEL TANK (NFC)$ 295
SEBAUTO LEVEL REAR AIR SUSPENSION (SEB)$ 1,705
MY5FLAT WHL-TO-WHL SIDE STEPS, PAINTED (MY5)$ -
GWAPOWER SUNROOF (GWA)$ 1,195
MDNMOPAR BED STEP - DEPLOYABLE (MDN)$ 365
XB2RAM BOX DELETE$ (490)
Total:$ 104,695
Discount (8.3%)$ (8,696)
Final price:$ 95,999

BSN81

Reaction score
Ordered a '23 Limited CC SRW 8' box this afternoon from the local dealer. A bit more than the price I received from Granger, but after the expense of picking it up figured-in, it was within $1500. Will be replacing my similar 2016 Laramie. My 3rd RAM 3500 from the same dealer, so I think they wanted to keep my business.

Only question I am still sort of pondering is the wheel-to-wheel black fixed steps I ordered vs. the retractable board the Limited comes with. No charge change, and I like having a step to access the front of the bed. Also, the fixed boards seem less likely to have problems down the road. Opinions welcomed!

LimitedMSRP
D28M923500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 (169 in WB 8 ft 0 in Box)$ 77,785
DESTINATION$ 1,895
PXJDiamond Black Crystal$ 200
21M6.7L I6 CUMMINS HO TURBO DIESEL ENG (ETM)$ 12,395
A69LIMITED LEVEL 1 EQUIPMENT GROUP (A69)$ 5,750
ASHNIGHT EDITION (ASH)$ 2,405
AHU5TH WHEEL/GOOSENECK TOWING PREP GRP (AHU)$ 545
ADECOLD WEATHER GROUP (ADE)$ 145
AD2SNOW CHIEF GROUP$ 505
NFC50 GALLON FUEL TANK (NFC)$ 295
SEBAUTO LEVEL REAR AIR SUSPENSION (SEB)$ 1,705
MY5FLAT WHL-TO-WHL SIDE STEPS, PAINTED (MY5)$ -
GWAPOWER SUNROOF (GWA)$ 1,195
MDNMOPAR BED STEP - DEPLOYABLE (MDN)$ 365
XB2RAM BOX DELETE$ (490)
Total:$ 104,695
Discount (8.3%)$ (8,696)
Final price:$ 95,999
I had the retractable running boards on my 2500. I liked the clearance they gave when retracted. The noise of them moving, was a little annoying but I adjusted to them over time. The motor on one failed at 22,000 miles. Which was replaced under warranty. I would say if you are going to have the truck in the dirt a lot, get the fixed option. The constant motion of back and forth if there is a lot of dirt in the gear area will cause you problems down the road. The other thing I did not like, was they are only connected to the truck in 2 places. So mine would flex a little when they were stood on. I wasn't a huge fan of that. I personally would go with a fixed running board in the future. Just my opinion. Congrats on the new truck!

Users who are viewing this thread