Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
I just want to get an order in, this is eating up too much of my life. This'll be my 9th dodge/ram and 6th custom ordered, and none of the previous 5 were this kind of mess, @RamCares.
Hey there,

Thank you so much for tagging us! We'd love to hear more about your order. Can you please send us a direct message with your last name, phone number, and VON so we can look into this with you?

Callie
Ram Cares

gprguy

Reaction score
Thank you so much for tagging us! We'd love to hear more about your order. Can you please send us a direct message with your last name, phone number, and VON so we can look into this with you?

Hi Callie, wish I could but I don't even have an accepted order anywhere yet despite trying since August. The ordering system has been such a mess we have yet to get a configuration to go into the system successfully. It appears we can now, but the limited level 1 package has been replaced by level A and we don't have any details on what is missing.

I think looking over these threads would be a good indication of the frustration being experienced by many on all fronts.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I wonder how many ordered trucks will be abandoned with the interest rates. When I bought my 2022 in late Nov 2021 I got 1,9% and I was just watching Ben Hardy on YT and interest rates just clicked up again and average perfect credit rates for an 84 month loan are in the mid 7's. Less than perfect is in the 9-10% area now. He says that the industry is seeing a massive amount of ordered units being refused due to the unexpected (at the time of order) interest rates adding potentially hundreds to the monthly payment.
that’s crazy high. May as well get a HELOC at that point.

Akbison

Reaction score
I am Working on submitting an order but have a question for the group. In the 3500 Tradesmen trim, does blind spot monitoring still include Power Fold mirrors? I know it used to but I can't find confirmation anywhere. Thanks!

phatboy64

Reaction score
I am Working on submitting an order but have a question for the group. In the 3500 Tradesmen trim, does blind spot monitoring still include Power Fold mirrors? I know it used to but I can't find confirmation anywhere. Thanks!
not sure if this helps...mirrors.JPG

phatboy64

Reaction score
Is GT3 Power Fold or is that saying it's just the regular GT2 mirror with Chrome? I'm assuming both are still manual fold but is the GT3 you have highlighted a stand alone option as long as you have A61 or A68?
Hard to say. When I look at the order guide it is the only mirror option I can see for a tradesman. I would assume the PWR designation is for the mirror adjustment.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Hard to say. When I look at the order guide it is the only mirror option I can see for a tradesman. I would assume the PWR designation is for the mirror adjustment.
It does not look like it's available going by the codes.

knightro84

Reaction score
Placed my order with Mark Dodge yesterday for a pearl white 3500 DRW Laramie Mega Cab, SO Cummins, Level 1, bucket seats, 5th wheel prep, aux switches, and spray in bed liner. VIN was assigned today, 514355. Truck is replacing a '16 Big Horn Mega Cab DRW that got totaled about a month ago w/ 111k miles on it.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Well my dealer just told me orders are open for the Rebel, but he doesn’t have an order guide and it won’t let him select 380 dual alternators (Hemi), or the winch.

On the good news side, aux switches *are* available, as are power running boards.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
With early orders, what’s the soonest people have received their orders?

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I went through the 2022 order tracking spreadsheet... Average number of days from Order to Delivery: 136 days. Min: 32 days, Max 393 days
Thank you for doing that.

32 days would be incredible!

mattbsea

Reaction score
I went through the 2022 order tracking spreadsheet... Average number of days from Order to Delivery: 136 days. Min: 32 days, Max 393 days

So actually this isn't a very useful number. I was using order date to delivery date and there were a lot of orders well before 2022 production started.

A more useful number might be days between the Equipment sheet availability date and delivery. The equipment listing can be found here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Using Equipment date to Delivery date, average 39 days, Min: 6 days, Max: 163 days

When I only look at orders placed after October 2021 (once production was underway), average 43 days. And when I use order date instead of equipment sheet date: average 120 days.

I can't make much sense out of the order and delivery sequence. The very first delivery (on the spreadsheet) was to a guy who was the 46th person to place an order (again, on the spreadsheet). In fact some people ordered the same configuration weeks before that guy and didn't get delivery until nearly 4 months after he took delivery.

So I guess expect your truck 40 days after you get an equipment sheet

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Some were only 2 months, when production starts I will keep an eye on it

filemaniac

Reaction score
Well, I've been torn between getting the 2500 Laramie trim in order to get the HEMI or going with the Limited w/diesel engine so I can get the better leather and the new digital rearview mirror 3.0. I ended ordering a 3500 Limited because I didn't like the impact on payload on the 2500 Limited with the diesel by the time I walked out of the dealership, lol. Mega cab, SRW, Cummins SO, A69 Limited Level 1 equipment group, AVS trailer tech group, auto level rear suspension, TTPMS, AD2 Snow Chief group, and night edition. First RAM truck ever and looking forward to seeing it sometime in 2023 lol.

Last edited:

pr3dict

Reaction score
Well, I've been torn between getting the 2500 Laramie trim in order to get the HEMI or going with the Limited w/diesel engine so I can get the better leather and the new digital rearview mirror 3.0. I ended ordering a 3500 Limited because I didn't like the impact on payload on the 2500 Limited with the diesel by the time I walked out of the dealership, lol. SRW, Cummins SO, A69 Limited Level 1 equipment group, AVS trailer tech group, auto level rear suspension, TTPMS, AD2 Snow Chief group, and night edition. First RAM truck ever and looking forward to seeing it sometime in 2023 lol.
Basically what I ordered. First rwm truck also. Hopefully mine actually gets made lol ram tracker still doesn't show a VIN

Users who are viewing this thread