Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

filemaniac

Reaction score
Mine showed up with VIN in RAM tracker this morning and I just ordered it yesterday afternoon. Fingers crossed that your VIN shows up soon!

JBoo2911

Reaction score
Decided to email my saleman @ dealership and asked about VIN and order status. Got my VIN and now I am in D status. LiL over 2 weeks till production starts! The Ram Tracker doesn't even show my VIN, does not update quickly Ive learned.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hi Callie, wish I could but I don't even have an accepted order anywhere yet despite trying since August. The ordering system has been such a mess we have yet to get a configuration to go into the system successfully. It appears we can now, but the limited level 1 package has been replaced by level A and we don't have any details on what is missing.

I think looking over these threads would be a good indication of the frustration being experienced by many on all fronts.
Thanks for updating us on this. We're taking note of your frustrations. If you need further assistance, send us a direct message!

Callie
Ram Cares

mattbsea

Reaction score
Cross posting here for visibility - hope this is interesting/useful!

I'm working on a RAM order tracking page. This is not an alternative to the spreadsheet - that's really helpful information to have, so please post your information to the spreadsheet too.

This tool will let you view the equipment codes associated with your order. It's a work in progress and will evolve over time to provide more data when I have time to work on it.

To view your equipment, update this URL with your information:

https://mattbsea.github.io/ram-tracker/<Name on Order>/<Order Number>

For Example:

None of your information is stored on the server. The page will take the "MattB" and "12345" and from your browser, send a query to ramtrucks.com to fetch and display the data.

The page will evolve over time as I incorporate other data available from the RAM order API. But the equipment listing is the most interesting data.

Also, since your info is in the URL, you can bookmark the page for the latest status instead of having to enter your Name / VON every time.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen this, looking for the option codes

Attachments

• 20221018_084330.jpg
    20221018_084330.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 124

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Probably not up yet, just tried finding it on my phone.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Probably not up yet, just tried finding it on my phone.
Ahh, you’re posting previews! Got me all excited for nothing.

Interesting seeing the 2023 mirrors in chrome though. We’ve only seen them in black so far. Can’t say I’m a fan, though they look better than the earlier MY mirrors.

phatboy64

Reaction score

I'm working on a RAM order tracking page. This is not an alternative to the spreadsheet - that's really helpful information to have, so please post your information to the spreadsheet too.

This tool will let you view the equipment codes associated with your order. It's a work in progress and will evolve over time to provide more data when I have time to work on it.

For Example:

None of your information is stored on the server. The page will take the "MattB" and "12345" and from your browser, send a query to ramtrucks.com to fetch and display the data.

The page will evolve over time as I incorporate other data available from the RAM order API. But the equipment listing is the most interesting data.

Also, since your info is in the URL, you can bookmark the page for the latest status instead of having to enter your Name / VON every time.
I looked mine up…this is good info!

Dyoung82010

Reaction score
I just heard from MD on the Level F group on a Laramie. It deletes the rear heated seats, the digital cluster, and RAM charger (wireless phone charger). Sandi said that was due to ship shortages. This is after they deleted the digital rear view mirror.

Although she did confirm that vented front seats are still included.
I got a sheet from my dealer today and the Laramie Level F A97 group shows heated second row seatsJPZ, Wireless Charging Pad RFX. I didn’t see the digital cluster listed though. My sheet did not show the ventilated seats though. That’s a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:

mike186

Reaction score
I got a sheet from my dealer today and the Laramie Level F A97 group shows heated second row seatsJPZ, Wireless Charging Pad RFX. I didn’t see the digital cluster listed though. My sheet did not show the ventilated seats though. That’s a deal breaker for me.
My Level F shows the ventilated seats and rear heated but no wireless charging pad and digital cluster. I'm fine without the cluster but would still like the charger.

ollicat

Reaction score
I wonder if any of us know what we are getting. It will be a surprise when the trucks arrive.

BWILL67x

Reaction score

For Example:

Thanks for sharing! I looked mine up and found this line interesting....
1666274216130.png

Users who are viewing this thread