Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

leeparnell89

Reaction score
The order guides may be more helpful here. Don't take my word for it. But with a 30 second glance, it seems the same as last year- no passive entry on Tradesman or Big Horn.
I appreciate it, I missed this doc when downloading from stellantis. Went and downloaded guide from the order guide post. Seems as if you're correct. I'll either be adding handles from NISMopar after the fact or ordering a Laramie. Leaning more towards the former.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Lol. I just bought a 5th wheel 900 miles away and I don't have a truck to pick it up with... You think they'll hold it until then?
They are probably chomp at the bit to sell to someone else for more

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I appreciate it, I missed this doc when downloading from stellantis. Went and downloaded guide from the order guide post. Seems as if you're correct. I'll either be adding handles from NISMopar after the fact or ordering a Laramie. Leaning more towards the former.
If you have to add them after the fact, it can be done for $200 cheaper than Nismopar kit.

leeparnell89

Reaction score
If you have to add them after the fact, it can be done for $200 cheaper than Nismopar kit.
What brand is that? I did quite a bit of searching a while back for my 22 and their kit is the only one I remember finding. I suppose I could source the handles from mopar myself, they just seemed like they had a pretty consistent supply a while back when everything was backordered.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
What brand is that? I did quite a bit of searching a while back for my 22 and their kit is the only one I remember finding. I suppose I could source the handles from mopar myself, they just seemed like they had a pretty consistent supply a while back when everything was backordered.
Just get the handles and rear antenna yourself, then get a hold of me for harnesses.

leeparnell89

Reaction score
Just get the handles and rear antenna yourself, then get a hold of me for harnesses.

Will do, I appreciate it. I’ll be doing it for my wife’s 22 here pretty soon and potentially a 23 sometime next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattbsea

Reaction score
Ordered a 3500 Laramie 4x4 dually from Granger on Monday. Still not showing up in RAM order tracking 5 days later. Anyone else seeing delays in order tracking / VIN assignment? Granger says not to worry and just wait another week...

phatboy64

Reaction score
Ordered a 3500 Laramie 4x4 dually from Granger on Monday. Still not showing up in RAM order tracking 5 days later. Anyone else seeing delays in order tracking / VIN assignment? Granger says not to worry and just wait another week...
Did you get the trailer surround view option?

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Weirdly, my VIN showed up on the RAM tracking site the next day, but I also ordered a pretty sparsely spec'd Powerwagon. A Laramie with way more options may get entered differently or take longer based on options selected.

mattbsea

Reaction score
Did you get the trailer surround view option?
XN1? No, I wanted it but it wasn't available. Sadly, they also are not including the digital rear view mirror either. I ordered pretty much every other option though LOL

1665165987889.png

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I had a vin from MD within 24 hours.

Does this mean there are a lot more orders going in ?

Jcp6263

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 Laramie on September 19 received von number the next day dealer told me that the Vin number was assigned but I’ve been checking the tracker daily and it’s still not showing

Last edited:

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
FYI...

MD's Regional Rep. confirmed the Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group (A67) has been replaced by the Level F Equipment Group (A97).

MSRP for for the A67 was $4,985 and the A97 is $4,805.

Tater86

Reaction score
FYI...

MD's Regional Rep. confirmed the Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group (A67) has been replaced by the Level F Equipment Group (A97).

MSRP for for the A67 was $4,985 and the A97 is $4,805.
Do you happen to have a listing of what is in the Level F group or what is different?

Bcrouse

Reaction score
XN1? No, I wanted it but it wasn't available. Sadly, they also are not including the digital rear view mirror either. I ordered pretty much every other option though LOL

View attachment 45249
It is the MR4 painted sidesteps options as I dont see the Night Edition Package on there. I ran into the same issue. Im not sure why it lets that config be done, but errors out.

That put mine in BE status till it was fixed.

mattbsea

Reaction score
It is the MR4 painted sidesteps options as I dont see the Night Edition Package on there. I ran into the same issue. Im not sure why it lets that config be done, but errors out.

That put mine in BE status till it was fixed.

Oh yeah, my rep removed MR4 before placing the order. Without night or chrome you can’t get running boards.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Oh yeah, my rep removed MR4 before placing the order. Without night or chrome you can’t get running boards.

Ram’s system let mine go in with the MR4 steps and no NE package. Took a day or two for it to come back as BE status. After that we were able to fix it but it did the same thing youre talking about. I bet youve got something off in your order. Needs to be fixed before it will show up on the ramtracker.

pr3dict

Reaction score
I've been waiting since September 11th and still no VIN assigned in the ram tracker. My dealer said I have one though and have sent it to me twice...

Users who are viewing this thread