Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

engweld22

Reaction score
So I didn't get the bed group because I didn't want their bed liner, so unfortunately I wasn't able to get the LED lights for the bed. Where can I get those?

ShowKiller1

Reaction score

tchur1

Reaction score
Love my 22 Limited 3500 but we are looking to go full time RVing so just placed an order for a 3500 Limited Mega Cab DRW w/ HO Cummins.

Interesting note (at least at my dealer) is that 3500 Limited are currently not being built during this allocation this month. Said April 10 ish we will know if they are taking 3500 Limiteds at that time.

Loaded this thing up about as much as possible. 107k sticker is insane but stoked that my dealer honored the same deal I got last year with them (11% off MSRP). Now time to play the waiting game again.

b307a1

Reaction score
Just ordered one, on back order of course. I hope I don't have to rip out the whole dash to install it
It's easy. It's just 2 parts that need to be exchanged that are held on by a bunch of clips and if I remember correctly just 2 8mm or 10mm screws.

DP340

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an upgrade for the 115V outlet in the bed of the 22MY? The 400W is good for charging an electric toothbrush but not much else

scdo

Reaction score
It works amazingly well with my 12v fridge/freezer cooler! :)

Question for you -- can that outlet stay live when the truck is off? If so, is the power-draw to the fridge low enough that it doesn't drain the battery? Waiting on my 2023 and was thinking about using the outlet for a fridge on long travel days,

wjburnell

Reaction score
Question for you -- can that outlet stay live when the truck is off? If so, is the power-draw to the fridge low enough that it doesn't drain the battery? Waiting on my 2023 and was thinking about using the outlet for a fridge on long travel days,
I'm not completely sure if it can be powered on when the truck is not on, great question. I never worried about it because I'd only have the truck off for short stops when using it for a trip, and the cooler was insulated well enough to handle those short stops. My fridge has a low, medium, high 12v cut off (safety mechanism to ensure I don't drain my battery).

I think it would work just fine for long travel days - that's exactly what I use it for on my occasional 12+ hour trip to see relatives.

combine9770sts

Reaction score
Started following this forum a few months back when I ordered a 23 ram through enterprise fleet management. Ordered September 21 still has no build date. I admire everyone having the patience for all the waiting and order tracking. I just couldn’t. Pulled a 22 Laramie off the lot that has many features you can’t even get in a 23 Laramie. Only thing different is the mirrors. Has vented seats which U can’t get and still comes with fender flares. Love it so far. I wonder,why don’t more people grab the 22s? It can’t be just because of the mirrors..?

Attachments

• 404EAFD3-2FDA-4450-B4ED-60F0D444D55A.jpeg
    404EAFD3-2FDA-4450-B4ED-60F0D444D55A.jpeg
    483.4 KB · Views: 39

bhal212

Reaction score
Started following this forum a few months back when I ordered a 23 ram through enterprise fleet management. Ordered September 21 still has no build date. I admire everyone having the patience for all the waiting and order tracking. I just couldn’t. Pulled a 22 Laramie off the lot that has many features you can’t even get in a 23 Laramie. Only thing different is the mirrors. Has vented seats which U can’t get and still comes with fender flares. Love it so far. I wonder,why don’t more people grab the 22s? It can’t be just because of the mirrors..?
A significant amount of people who have ordered MY23 trucks are doing so through high volume dealers and getting a discount off of invoice. There are no trucks sitting on lots, in this market, that can compete with that.

SpeedShots

Reaction score
Does the vehicle's height include the black shark fin antenna? It looks like it extends higher than the roof line. I have a 3500 4WD Laramie on order and am worried that it might not clear the height of my garage opening. The specs say the height is 79.8 inches. It will fit if this measurement is the highest point of the truck. It might not fit if I need to add a couple of inches to the 79.8-inch spec.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Does the vehicle's height include the black shark fin antenna? It looks like it extends higher than the roof line. I have a 3500 4WD Laramie on order and am worried that it might not clear the height of my garage opening. The specs say the height is 79.8 inches. It will fit if this measurement is the highest point of the truck. It might not fit if I need to add a couple of inches to the 79.8-inch spec.
I had the same concern on my Powerwagon that should sit taller than the Laramie. This thread went back and forth on it, but I don't think I got an actual measurement:

The consensus seemed to be that the taller Powerwagon just squeaked in under 7ft tall (84in) door openings. However, I'm still waiting to take delivery of mine to find out for sure.

Scherm

Reaction score
I ordered my truck 09/13/2022. It hit KZ status 02/25/2023. Estimated delivery was set at 04/15/2023. That's roughly three weeks away and I have to fly to pick it up. I hate to cancel my flight. What would you think a drop dead date for flight cancelation would be? It has to get to Minnesota.

SpeedShots

Reaction score
I ordered my truck 09/13/2022. It hit KZ status 02/25/2023. Estimated delivery was set at 04/15/2023. That's roughly three weeks away and I have to fly to pick it up. I hate to cancel my flight. What would you think a drop dead date for flight cancelation would be? It has to get to Minnesota.
You will need to call your airline and ask them what their cancellation policy is.

Scherm

Reaction score
You will need to call your airline and ask them what their cancellation policy is.
Thank you. I set a tentative flight decision date date of 04/07/2023. If it gets to the that date, I can rearrange my flight, but my trip to MN also involves a visit to the relatives for a week. I'm not so much worried about changing the flight as wondering the probability of it actually being shipped and arriving in MN on 04/15/2023.

Users who are viewing this thread