Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

wprosser

Reaction score
My deepest apologies…you take the prize (and not a prize neither of us want!) I looked over the list 3 times to make sure I had not missed someone, and yet I did. Guess ours are hanging out together and will need AA meetings by the time they make it home.
No worries and yep, definitely a prize that neither of us wants! Not sure about the truck, but I'll need AA by the time it gets here!

Alligator John

Reaction score
Second photo in this link, from the derailment near Flagstaff:

View attachment 58171

That sure looks like a Ram Promaster chassis cab to me. :(
Another picture online showed a smashed Ford PU. That is really going to suck for some people who have likely been waiting as long as many of us and it is going to create yet another long delay for anyone that would normally be shipped on that track. Common sense would tell me by location that my truck would not be affected by this one, but then there has been no common sense when it comes to Stellantis and truck shipping.

Alligator John

Reaction score
Sigh.... So Anthony at MD (also on hdrams) tells me he does not have access to see railcar numbers. What little info he does have access to shows that I am still in Mexico. BRV10 looked up what he has access to and shows railcar TTGX981931 on BNSF at Pearland ramp in Houston with no shipping time or date, left for Pearland 5/31. But yet my truck is still showing KZ status. Checking rail car with CSX - Empty Pearland 4/12. NS - Empty Released by customer Westfield 5/26. UP - Empty Arrival Westfield 6/8. And MD has gone to encrypted emails that are not compatible with my email so all communication with MD now has to be by phone.

Smalltown

Reaction score
BRV personally drove down to pick up my 22, and then it was stolen in 23... Naw, totally kidding. Well, it was stolen in Houston but BRV had nothing to do with it. I'm KZLD :(. On the bright side, I'll have the 50-gallon tank when it shows up this time!

Astrohog

Reaction score
That sounds wonderful, I can't wait to do the same thing when mine gets there. you going up through Utah on the way back? I'm going to be solo on the trip back but think it might be nice to see some sights along the way.
First day was Lake Charles to Amarillo, TX. Day two was Amarillo to Moab. Day three Moab to Jackson, WY. Day four Jackson to Kalispell. Spent Thursday and Friday in Kalispell visiting friends and family, then Kalispell home to Bellingham, Wa. Just over 3,00 miles. Had a great time, love the truck and I averaged 21 MPG for the trip.

popeye2002

Reaction score
First day was Lake Charles to Amarillo, TX. Day two was Amarillo to Moab. Day three Moab to Jackson, WY. Day four Jackson to Kalispell. Spent Thursday and Friday in Kalispell visiting friends and family, then Kalispell home to Bellingham, Wa. Just over 3,00 miles. Had a great time, love the truck and I averaged 21 MPG for the trip.
I think Moab is going to be my favorite part, I've never been. Thinking of heading more towards Boise pendleton yakima but if i have time, I'd love to visit some old military buddies in Montana. it's just not as much fun running solo for hours on end. You really got some great mileage! Did you do anything special as far as speed for breaking in the new rig?

dmhines

Reaction score
Today is the 10th! Raise your hand if you're excited to see a Safety Yellow PowerWagon side by side with a Shock Yellow Camaro!!!!!View attachment 58211
Lol.
I’ll be home late Tuesday night since we are making a mini vacation as we drive from Des Moines Iowa to Port Charlotte FL. Will post pics next Wednesday. My eyes are telling me the RAM is slightly paler than Camaro. We shall see when side by side. We don’t have these stores in Florida IMG_9063.jpeg

popeye2002

Reaction score
Lol.
I’ll be home late Tuesday night since we are making a mini vacation as we drive from Des Moines Iowa to Port Charlotte FL. Will post pics next Wednesday. My eyes are telling me the RAM is slightly paler than Camaro. We shall see when side by side. We don’t have these stores in Florida View attachment 58252
Was that Place Easy ?

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Lol.
I’ll be home late Tuesday night since we are making a mini vacation as we drive from Des Moines Iowa to Port Charlotte FL. Will post pics next Wednesday. My eyes are telling me the RAM is slightly paler than Camaro. We shall see when side by side. We don’t have these stores in Florida

need to find a buc-ee's on the way home...think there's one on 75 north of Atlanta

dmhines

Reaction score
need to find a buc-ee's on the way home...think there's one on 75 north of Atlanta

I have a house in GA so will be spending tonight there. Will hit the Buccees North of Atlanta today leaving St Louis and the one in Macon tomorrow on way to Florida :)

Scherm

Reaction score
I have a house in GA so will be spending tonight there. Will hit the Buccees North of Atlanta today leaving St Louis and the one in Macon tomorrow on way to Florida :)
We have quite a few Buc'ees in range of our home in Houston. My wife likes to stop and look around when time permits. I like it too, but hate the crazy drivers looking for pumps or an exit.

Users who are viewing this thread