Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

BSN81

Reaction score
If so I sure am happy I ended up ordering the 2500 not the 3500 but I’m sorry for all the 3500 orders
I don't think there has been 1 3500 limited SRW or DRW that has been built. At least according to the tracking sheet we all look at.

Reaction score
Much appreciated. I cancelled my 3500 Laramie SRW, since there is options being removed that I want. Ordered a 3500 Limited DRW.
We’ve gone down the same road BSN81. I ordered a larmie four days before you on my first attempt and a limited four days after you on my second attempt. Need delivery before Memorial Day, fingers crossed.

BSN81

Reaction score
We’ve gone down the same road BSN81. I ordered a larmie four days before you on my first attempt and a limited four days after you on my second attempt. Need delivery before Memorial Day, fingers crossed.
Wow that's wild. Haha. Yeah we really would like ours around the same time. It's going to be camping season and we want to get out!!

pr3dict

Reaction score
I will keep an eye on it, suspicious info.
This is what they said to me:

Logistics advised the combination sales codes (XBT (tire pressure information system) +WL1 (single rear wheels) +JAN (12” cluster display) is currently on material restriction until 3/1/23. This order will not be able to get built until after 3/1/23.

On the ram website when searching for trucks I see hundreds of 3500 DRW limited trucks nationwide. 0 SRW ones though.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Congrats on the first ‘23 taking delivery!
I talked to my saleman today and he said my ‘23 was @ the Rail-yard in Addis, La yesterday headed to Port Allen and just waiting to be trucked to the dealership. He said it should be here within the next week depending on driver availability!
Good to hear a dealer that is on top of things.

Magzer

Reaction score
Does the tracking not work for Canadian trucks? It just keeps saying could not find it.

Ordered a 23' 2500 Rebel on November 16/2022. It went into 'D' status and got a VIN on Dec 10th and on Dec 21st it was updated with a estimated ship date of February 13th/2023.

wormbat

Reaction score
Mine might be on the same train, but I have not heard the first thing from Granger.
I just email them with my VIN and VON and they're pretty quick to get back with me. They did contact me when my truck was in transit and on a train. The finance department also sent me a questionnaire on financing and trade in intentions at the same time.

38Tango

Reaction score
I just email them with my VIN and VON and they're pretty quick to get back with me. They did contact me when my truck was in transit and on a train. The finance department also sent me a questionnaire on financing and trade in intentions at the same time.
I just emailed them and they responded quickly, it arrived in Kansas City on the 14th. so I am a couple days behind you. I got the email from the finance dept. but since I have responded several times about the same information I ignored it.

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Laramie is the highest trim you can get with the HEMI or so I thought. Could be wrong.
Seems to be the case... explains the delays :)
And you can't get the HO on a 2500. Only 3500
I meant Diesel. My bad.
As mentioned, there are no Hemis in 2023 Limiteds or Longhorns. That option was never available in the ordering system from day 1, so if a dealer says they put in that order for you they lied.

Also, you can definitely get air suspension on a 4x4, just not with the off-road package.
Yep. Off Road Package I meant.

I called and asked to switch to a DIESEL. We shall see.
Thanks a ton for the help guys. I could have been in limbo forever with this ****ery.

Drew M

Reaction score
I just emailed them and they responded quickly, it arrived in Kansas City on the 14th. so I am a couple days behind you. I got the email from the finance dept. but since I have responded several times about the same information I ignored it.
Like you and wombat, my truck too is on it's way to Granger! Earlier in the week they sent me the Tracking Info, and I was in Arkansas City, KS. Per brv10, I was scheduled to be at the Argentine yard 1/17, then a truck ride to Granger. So depending on truck and driver availability, I too am a few days behind.

Granger has been very responsive to all of my emails, starting with the Order department, and currently the Finance department.

I also want to give a BIG THANK YOU to brv10 for helping not just me, but EVERYONE on the Forum he/she has helped!

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Seems to be the case... explains the delays :)

I meant Diesel. My bad.

Yep. Off Road Package I meant.

I called and asked to switch to a DIESEL. We shall see.
Thanks a ton for the help guys. I could have been in limbo forever with this ****ery.
Re-
I called and they sent me the order codes, and it includes ETL, which is the Cummins afaik (can someone confirm?)
So it looks like I will have a Diesel one in the end.

Looks like I dodged a bullet here. I just have to be patient. I have a VIN and a VON so it's a matter of time.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciated

Update: They called and the truck is built they are waiting for accessories (tonneau cover maybe?)

Details:
It's a 4x4 Limited Megacab Cummins Diesel (DJ7M81, ETL/2HM)
PPX Patriot Blue
ULX9 Black interior
A69 equip group

options:
ASH Night Ed
ARC Off-Road Package
AVS Tow tech +
DSA AS Differential
GWA Sunroof
CS7 Tonneau Cover
XG9 Trailer Tires monitoring

and many other codes I have no clue about... probably standard stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread