Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Eli77657

Reaction score
Question to all the people that their truck shipped was the ship date you got when it went into production accurate?

Drew M

Reaction score
Question to all the people that their truck shipped was the ship date you got when it went into production accurate?
For me, the period between Completion Date and Shipped Date was kind of fluid. After completion, it went to "Shipped-Delay" for maybe 10-14 days?. Then on 1/14, I received a text and email saying my truck was shipped on 1/11. To be fair, on 1/13, even my dealer didn't know it was shipped on 1/11. My ETA has gone from 2/8, to 2/15, and now 2/6. When I ordered my truck, I was given a 6-9 month process time.

Eli77657

Reaction score
For me, the period between Completion Date and Shipped Date was kind of fluid. After completion, it went to "Shipped-Delay" for maybe 10-14 days?. Then on 1/14, I received a text and email saying my truck was shipped on 1/11. To be fair, on 1/13, even my dealer didn't know it was shipped on 1/11. My ETA has gone from 2/8, to 2/15, and now 2/6. When I ordered my truck, I was given a 6-9 month process time.

I was given 3-6 although based on what I was reading I knew it can be well longer

Drew M

Reaction score
I forget whom to ask, but how do I get the railcar number that my truck is on?
Here is my info:

VON 57408321
VIN: 3C6UR5DJ2PG522942

Thanks in advance!

Jimmer22

Reaction score
I been tracking my truck for the last week by the train company and this dang truck has been taken on a train joyride all over Texas lol. Hopefully within the next day or so I see my truck move farther than just Texas

ssrgeoff

Reaction score
Curious for any of those vehicles that have been built/shipped. How soon are you able to punch in the VIN to check your payload and tow ratings?

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
So I noticed over the weekend, my window sticker became available which should mean the truck has completed the build process and should be in line to go to the outfitter for the bed liner.
Current estimated delivery on the tracker is 3/14; does anyone know if this is likely to be accurate? I know it's been discussed here several times that it could get shorter or longer just depending on the choo choo's getting loaded up + however long the outfitter takes with the truck.

Other quick question I had was that I think I remember reading somewhere that when the truck is built the dealer is invoiced for the vehicle, is this correct? Or is it when the truck actually ships?

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
My truck has been built since 12/21. My estimated delivery date via the ram tracker says 1/22. But it hasn't shipped yet. Hoping I see an email this week with a shipped notification.

ollicat

Reaction score
MD just sent me pics. Man, that Crystal Gray is much prettier than I even expected. I have a 15 year old Ram in gray and thought it would be the same color . The 23 is much darker and I really like it! Laramie in case you are wondering

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 106

tchur1

Reaction score
So I noticed over the weekend, my window sticker became available which should mean the truck has completed the build process and should be in line to go to the outfitter for the bed liner.
Current estimated delivery on the tracker is 3/14; does anyone know if this is likely to be accurate? I know it's been discussed here several times that it could get shorter or longer just depending on the choo choo's getting loaded up + however long the outfitter takes with the truck.

Other quick question I had was that I think I remember reading somewhere that when the truck is built the dealer is invoiced for the vehicle, is this correct? Or is it when the truck actually ships?
FYI if you have a window sticker your truck is built, passed quality control, and ready to ship. It’s already been to any vendors for bed liner etc. youre just waiting for a slot on a train out of Mexico at this point.

Drew M

Reaction score
MD just sent me pics. Man, that Crystal Gray is much prettier than I even expected. I have a 15 year old Ram in gray and thought it would be the same color . The 23 is much darker and I really like it! Laramie in case you are wondering
That is a nice color. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread