Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

phatboy64

Reaction score
This is what they said to me:

Logistics advised the combination sales codes (XBT (tire pressure information system) +WL1 (single rear wheels) +JAN (12” cluster display) is currently on material restriction until 3/1/23. This order will not be able to get built until after 3/1/23.

On the ram website when searching for trucks I see hundreds of 3500 DRW limited trucks nationwide. 0 SRW ones though.
That is interesting. When I first saw this on the thread I called my dealer and the dealer rep said he knew nothing about this and there is nothing on my 3500 Limited order that should hold up my build....but it is still in "d" status...crazy. It would be nice to know what the real deal is.

scdo

Reaction score
That is interesting. When I first saw this on the thread I called my dealer and the dealer rep said he knew nothing about this and there is nothing on my 3500 Limited order that should hold up my build....but it is still in "d" status...crazy. It would be nice to know what the real deal is.
I'm in D1, scheduled for build on 1/23. Limited 2500 almost fully loaded (air suspension, limited 1, technology, tow package with 3.0 mirror, sunroof). SRW. Do not have the trailer tire pressure monitor.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I'm in D1, scheduled for build on 1/23. Limited 2500 almost fully loaded (air suspension, limited 1, technology, tow package with 3.0 mirror, sunroof). SRW. Do not have the trailer tire pressure monitor.
I don't have the trailer pressure monitor either. I don't get it. What I do know is we are getting closer to the 2024 GMC Denali orders opening....

scdo

Reaction score
I don't have the trailer pressure monitor either. I don't get it. What I do know is we are getting closer to the 2024 GMC Denali orders opening....
Meh, some of the GMC specs are better (torque, hp, payload) but I still prefer the Ram interior, looks, and tech offerings (not to mention superior ride quality). Plus it will fit in my garage lol (barely).

BSN81

Reaction score
It seems to be only 3500 limited's that are delayed.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Meh, some of the GMC specs are better (torque, hp, payload) but I still prefer the Ram interior, looks, and tech offerings (not to mention superior ride quality). Plus it will fit in my garage lol (barely).
They are only better if you can get one.... ;)

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Got an update from my dealer today, production ETA of 1/27. Order placed 12/30, scheduled 1/7 on the tracker. Olive PW lvl 2...
My fellow PW guys are killing me! I wish mine would hit Production already!
What’s your build? My order went in 12/14 but no updates lol
Same boat as you man. Order went in 9/27 and D1 on 11/21 with nothing since. PW level 1, but I think the Hydro blue color may be hurting my chances of getting built quickly.

jim9812

Reaction score
Received this update for my truck:

PG554875.png

What exactly does this mean? I don't see how it could actually be built and shipped this quickly, is that actually the scheduled production date? Ram tracking page doesn't have any additional info, no ETA there.

Tater86

Reaction score
View attachment 50439

What exactly does this mean? I don't see how it could actually be built and shipped this quickly, is that actually the scheduled production date? Ram tracking page doesn't have any additional info, no ETA there.
That ship date is most likely the day you will go into production. That is how it worked out on mine as well as many others.

cjh1669

Reaction score
I don’t know, the Denali ultimate cab is gorgeous, and with trailer active cruise control, heads up display, bed kicker stereo system. The gmcs have quite a bit more and better tech.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

View attachment 50439

What exactly does this mean? I don't see how it could actually be built and shipped this quickly, is that actually the scheduled production date? Ram tracking page doesn't have any additional info, no ETA

I don’t know, the Denali ultimate cab is gorgeous, and with trailer active cruise control, heads up display, bed kicker stereo system. The gmcs have quite a bit more and better tech.
GMC is a 4 letter word here, by the looks of their truck lots they have some moving to do also.

cjh1669

Reaction score
GMC is a 4 letter word here, by the looks of their truck lots they have some moving to do also.
I’m not a brand loyalist, I think that kind of group think is counter productive. What ever fits what I need and like is what I’m going up go with. I currently own a ram and live it, so ordered another, but if the Denali ultimate is available before or at the same time as my ram, I’m going to have to go that route based on tech and fit and finish. I tow a ton and a lot of their new technology out does rams for towing. I can add air ride aftermarket

jsalbre

Reaction score
I hate to rub salt in any wounds, but I just got notification that my Rebel shipped yesterday, with an estimated delivery date of 13 Feb. I can’t believe how fast this thing is going through.

Tater86

Reaction score
I hate to rub salt in any wounds, but I just got notification that my Rebel shipped yesterday, with an estimated delivery date of 13 Feb. I can’t believe how fast this thing is going through.
That's awesome! My wound doesn't like it though, haha. I feel like I made a mistake of going with a local dealer (facepalm), haha

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
1/17 it was loaded, no movement yet.

Yankst28

Reaction score
This might have been posted somewhere but I can’t find it.

My Megacab Longhorn went from order processed to scheduled 1/17. Does anyone know how long it “typically” is scheduled for? Is there a way to find out what week it is scheduled for? I’m in not rush, my last ford I ordered and when it went to scheduled status it gave a date.

Thanks

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
1/17 it was loaded, no movement yet.
I hate to pester you with it, but can you check on mine and see where it's at? Assuming it's taking a siesta in the shipping yard waiting for a choo-choo ride, but would like to know for sure.
VIN: 3C6TR5EJ2PG513538

Jimmer22

Reaction score
My 2cents on GMC is yes their tech may be a little nicer in ways but the interior set up is not ideal, and have you even gone on a long road trip in a Chevy/GMC the seats are not the most comfortable thing in the world. Rams seats and interior are leaders in interior design and usage of the interior. Other thing I dislike about Chevy/GMC is the independent front suspension. The amount of times I have seen my buddy break the front ends apart while trying to tow heavy loads in 4wd is unreal. (Me and my buddy’s do lots of farm work).
Now if you buy a Chevy/GMC and buy the kryptonite tie rods on it then my god the independent front suspension is very nice and a way more comfortable ride. Also the Allison transmission are not what they used to be.

And for ford I’m sorry but your paying for the brands name and a bunch of the truck is aluminum which has its pros and cons and I’m just really not a fan of ford or the dealerships involved with ford. Try finding a good ford dealer for warranty work it’s very rare.

Ram yes has their own issues like a 6 speed trans that for some god forsaken reason they just won’t change to a 8 speed or 10 or the fact that the truck weighs so damn much you beg to stay over 18mpg with the diesels and pray to be at 12mpg with the gas.

But ram has solid parts, solid body, very durable, the Cummins is the best in class diesel in my opinion and the thing just runs. Your biggest issue with buying a ram is praying it don’t start to rust.

Tater86

Reaction score
This might have been posted somewhere but I can’t find it.

My Megacab Longhorn went from order processed to scheduled 1/17. Does anyone know how long it “typically” is scheduled for? Is there a way to find out what week it is scheduled for? I’m in not rush, my last ford I ordered and when it went to scheduled status it gave a date.

Thanks
Do you have a ship date listed on the tracker? If so, that is typically the day it will go into production and not actually ship out.

Users who are viewing this thread