Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

joeycamp

Reaction score
I’m on car TTGX700967
Trying to track my '22 going to MD shipped 1/4 what a PIA. My U.P. railcar TTGX254583 I put in the numbers only and she says it's duplicate, option 2 has it in Chicago in April so not that one. Opt. 1 says the letters TSXZ before the numbers. And says Jan 6 on ramp and letters U.N.D.E..R. area U. Is this some kind of code or am I doing something wrong?

knightro84

Reaction score
Trying to track my '22 going to MD shipped 1/4 what a PIA. My U.P. railcar TTGX254583 I put in the numbers only and she says it's duplicate, option 2 has it in Chicago in April so not that one. Opt. 1 says the letters TSXZ before the numbers. And says Jan 6 on ramp and letters U.N.D.E..R. area U. Is this some kind of code or am I doing something wrong?

I just called - it says loaded, interchange receipt 1/9 9:43 AM, estimated arrival Addis, LA 1/14 7 AM.

You should be calling 1-800-877-5123, choose 1 for English when it prompts, then say "trace", then "one" for one piece of equipment to trace, and then say the entire railcar ID clearly. It will ask if you want a faxed copy of the trace, say "no", and then it will give you the updated data.

From Addis, it should be moved up to Port Allen where the truck will be unloaded and then brought to MD via truck.

joeycamp

Reaction score
I just called - it says loaded, interchange receipt 1/9 9:43 AM, estimated arrival Addis, LA 1/14 7 AM.

You should be calling 1-800-877-5123, choose 1 for English when it prompts, then say "trace", then "one" for one piece of equipment to trace, and then say the entire railcar ID clearly. It will ask if you want a faxed copy of the trace, say "no", and then it will give you the updated data.

From Addis, it should be moved up to Port Allen where the truck will be unloaded and then brought to MD via truck
Ok thanks, I'll try it that way. Been just entering the number part.

Drew M

Reaction score
So I found out this morning "Your vehicle is in KZLD (in transit- delayed) with an ETA that is TBD.". YAY, I think.

What's next? RAM Tracker still says "Vehicle Built 12/21/22", and an ETA of 2/8/23. I know "KZLD" is "Leaving Mixing Yard". So, does this mean it's on a railcar, awaiting departure, or actually departed? If so, how do I get the railcar number?

If not on a railcar, what are some possible delays? I know this is a wildcard and a very big Pandora's box.

Thanks!!!

Drew

knightro84

Reaction score
So I found out this morning "Your vehicle is in KZLD (in transit- delayed) with an ETA that is TBD.". YAY, I think.

What's next? RAM Tracker still says "Vehicle Built 12/21/22", and an ETA of 2/8/23. I know "KZLD" is "Leaving Mixing Yard". So, does this mean it's on a railcar, awaiting departure, or actually departed? If so, how do I get the railcar number?

If not on a railcar, what are some possible delays? I know this is a wildcard and a very big Pandora's box.

Thanks!!!

Drew
It's not on a railcar/shipped until it is KZM. It's likely in line to get on a railcar right now.

UGARude

Reaction score

Thanks!!!

Drew
Where did you find this info? Mine was built on 12/23 with an ETA of 2/6. My tracker doesn't say shipped yet but I know there's a chance that it's wrong.

Drew M

Reaction score
Where did you find this info? Mine was built on 12/23 with an ETA of 2/6. My tracker doesn't say shipped yet but I know there's a chance that it's wrong.
I had emailed my dealer this morning.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Factoid/Stats for today
21.6% of members who have ordered have window stickers.
0.48% of forum members have an order on the tracking sheet.
2.7% of trucks on the spreadsheet have every option block checked to the right on the tracker.
2.7% of trucks on the spreadsheet have zero option blocks checked to the right on the tracker.
The most commonly checked option block is Blind Spot Monitoring at 92.79%
The least commonly checked option block is Sunroof at 27.02%
and 0% of Limited's with HO have gone past D1......

BSN81

Reaction score
My 2023 Limited Longhorn arrived this morning at the dealership. Picking it up at 1pm tomorrow.
No way?!! We are all super jealous! And the people waiting for MY 2022 are super pissed. Haha.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
My 2023 Limited Longhorn arrived this morning at the dealership. Picking it up at 1pm tomorrow.
Congrats man! Is this our first 2023 off the list to arrive? Post some pics for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread