Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Jimmer22

Reaction score
I’m assuming to track the train car the train car company is na Norfolk southern?
My rail car start with TTGX

extremehabit

Reaction score
According to RAM order tracking my 2500HD was slated to be delivered 1/19. Ended up getting dropped off yesterday morning and I just got home with it.

My dealer confirmed getting the trucks on a train from the factory is a massive mess, with some significant delays. Not sure how mine got out early, but it did. Good luck to the rest of you!

AR2500

Reaction score
According to RAM order tracking my 2500HD was slated to be delivered 1/19. Ended up getting dropped off yesterday morning and I just got home with it.

My dealer confirmed getting the trucks on a train from the factory is a massive mess, with some significant delays. Not sure how mine got out early, but it did. Good luck to the rest of you!

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsalbre

Reaction score

Just going to leave us hanging? Where's the pics?!

b307a1

Reaction score
lol, my bad.
Congratulations!

Nice looking truck

Seeing what the '23 chrome Laramie actually looks like with the elimination of the fender flares and chrome inserts in the door handles makes me wonder what trim level is going extinct next... the Bighorn or Tradesman?

There just seems like too many feature overlaps in the current lower 3 lineup.

JBoo2911

Reaction score
Congrats on the first ‘23 taking delivery!
I talked to my saleman today and he said my ‘23 was @ the Rail-yard in Addis, La yesterday headed to Port Allen and just waiting to be trucked to the dealership. He said it should be here within the next week depending on driver availability!

joeycamp

Reaction score
I’m assuming to track the train car the train car company is na Norfolk southern?
My rail car start with TTGX
I have the same beginning letters and called Union Pacific. Was given these instructions in a post 1 or 2 pages back...

You should be calling 1-800-877-5123, choose 1 for English when it prompts, then say "trace", then "one" for one piece of equipment to trace, and then say the entire railcar ID clearly. It will ask if you want a faxed copy of the trace, say "no", and then it will give you the updated data.

Have no background noise at all.

joeycamp

Reaction score
Congrats on the first ‘23 taking delivery!
I talked to my saleman today and he said my ‘23 was @ the Rail-yard in Addis, La yesterday headed to Port Allen and just waiting to be trucked to the dealership. He said it should be here within the next week depending on driver availability!
This I don't get. Why it stops in Addis only 8 miles from Port Allen. Change trains for the last 8 miles? Cant truck it from Addis?

Jimmer22

Reaction score
I have the same beginning letters and called Union Pacific. Was given these instructions in a post 1 or 2 pages back...

You should be calling 1-800-877-5123, choose 1 for English when it prompts, then say "trace", then "one" for one piece of equipment to trace, and then say the entire railcar ID clearly. It will ask if you want a faxed copy of the trace, say "no", and then it will give you the updated data.

Have no background noise at all.
See I tried that one and it told me the rail car was empty in California

Users who are viewing this thread