Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

phatboy64

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the folks (myself included) that are still in “D” status have the new 12” digital dash? Seems like its mostly Laramie and Limiteds that are still “D”.

I got a call from MD saying due to chip shortages I would need to change my order from Laramie L2 to Laramie LF. Which removes the 12” digital dash. I did not accept the change yet.
If I look at the list 12 of the trucks that have moved to D1 or farther are Limited or PW which have the 12” display so I don’t think that is the holdup

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
If I look at the list 12 of the trucks that have moved to D1 or farther are Limited or PW which have the 12” display so I don’t think that is the holdup
There’s definitely something with the digital cluster. Many 1500’s have been built already that are equipped with the digital cluster, but not a single one has received a window sticker yet (ready to invoice and ship). So it would stand to reason if the HDs are having the same issue with the digital cluster, they’ll still be building them, and holding them until the issue is sorted out.

jkacz123

Reaction score
Not sure how you check the status besides the tracker but mine has been showing in production since the 3rd and it's a Laramie night edition

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-075705.png
    Screenshot_20221209-075705.png
    776.2 KB · Views: 40

Drew M

Reaction score
There’s definitely something with the digital cluster. Many 1500’s have been built already that are equipped with the digital cluster, but not a single one has received a window sticker yet (ready to invoice and ship). So it would stand to reason if the HDs are having the same issue with the digital cluster, they’ll still be building them, and holding them until the issue is sorted out.
Ugggh, if this is true, hopefully it’s an easy fix.
I’m remiss to say quick or fast. There are 3 ways to do something, and fast isn’t always the best. I’m ok, and fortunate not to be in a time crunch. I’m a firm believer in “there are two ways to do something… the right way and again…”
I wish the best of luck to everyone, especially those in a time crunch

phatboy64

Reaction score
Not sure how you check the status besides the tracker but mine has been showing in production since the 3rd and it's a Laramie night edition
I was only counting limited and PW models…

ollicat

Reaction score
1670612410710.png
In production since the 7th. How long normally until it will show Vehicle Built?

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow HD Ram aficionados.
I spoke with Mark Dodge about my order this afternoon. My 2023 Power Wagon, ordered on 9/30 (and on the order tracker spreadsheet), changed into D1 status on November 21. Today my sales rep says it has an estimated build date of Dec 13 2022. I don't yet have an expected delivery date.

Other order attributes:
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- Leather trim bench seat
- Powerwagon Badging delete
- MOPAR Rock rails w/step pad
- Sunroof
- Elec shift-on-the-fly Transfer case
- Level 1 Equipment Group
- TTPMS
- Bed utility group
- Dual Alternators
- Safety Group
- Rambox cargo management system
- Towing Tech group
- 17 Spkr HK sound

Best of luck to other Power Wagon orders -

pr3dict

Reaction score
Lol my dealers stellantis rep told them that my order does not have a build plan yet because , "we have not yet started building 23MY HDs"

We obviously know that's not true. They also said that megacabs are scheduled a lot later then regular cabs.

Sooo can someone that has a window sticker/built already please PM with your window sticker or Vin so I can send it back and say that this rep obviously can't be trusted lol

Savage99ss

Reaction score
Lol my dealers stellantis rep told them that my order does not have a build plan yet because , "we have not yet started building 23MY HDs"

We obviously know that's not true. They also said that megacabs are scheduled a lot later then regular cabs.

Sooo can someone that has a window sticker/built already please PM with your window sticker or Vin so I can send it back and say that this rep obviously can't be trusted lol
So false. Here you go. Mine is built. Waiting to send to get spray liner and 5th wheel pkg at factory.

pr3dict

Reaction score
So false. Here you go. Mine is built. Waiting to send to get spray liner and 5th wheel pkg at factory.

Thank you... It's really funny, even after sending your info to the dealer they were like, "this info came from our rep so we have to believe them"

hahahahahhahahahahahabhahaha

Even after giving them concrete proof that the rep was wrong that they even looked up themselves they still blindly defend the position of the rep instead of insisting they fix the issue like the rep for @His Dudeness did.

It's crazy how hard this process has been.

His Dudeness

Reaction score
Thank you... It's really funny, even after sending your info to the dealer they were like, "this info came from our rep so we have to believe them"

hahahahahhahahahahahabhahaha

Even after giving them concrete proof that the rep was wrong that they even looked up themselves they still blindly defend the position of the rep instead of insisting they fix the issue like the rep for @His Dudeness did.

It's crazy how hard this process has been.
Ya, my dealer owned their mistake but I had to bring it to their attention. Crazy to hear all the different group issues on the various trims. What a cluster...

I was amazed to see my order update with the correct groups after it went D1. Thought for sure I was going to have to reorder.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Rendering for my order showed up on ram tracker page today
My render is up as well, is that a good step?

I am still showing C but I was told I am indeed in D1 status by our guy here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread