Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

BSN81

Reaction score
To get your build sheet, enter your VIN here:

The build sheet populates the morning after your truck was built. Build sheets are populated every morning, except Saturday and Sunday. So if your truck was built on a Friday, you won’t see your build sheet until Monday morning.
Great info. Thank you. I'm not there yet.

Yankst28

Reaction score
After you place your order at your dealer should you receive an email confirming order? Ordered my longhorn yesterday but no confirmation.

extremehabit

Reaction score
After you place your order at your dealer should you receive an email confirming order? Ordered my longhorn yesterday but no confirmation.
My guy sent me a copy of the submitted order, which has the VON on it. I'm not sure how long it takes to process, but having done this more than once he is always quick to send it back.

Tater86

Reaction score
I never got a confirmation email. I had to call the dealer for them to provide my VON. Once you have that you can use the ram tracker website to get your VIN.

Yankst28

Reaction score
I never got a confirmation email. I had to call the dealer for them to provide my VON. Once you have that you can use the ram tracker website to get your VIN.
Awesome thanks. Just got my VON but still nothing on the tracker. Looks like they didn’t order until two hours ago so hopefully tomorrow something will show up?

extremehabit

Reaction score
Awesome thanks. Just got my VON but still nothing on the tracker. Looks like they didn’t order until two hours ago so hopefully tomorrow something will show up?
Yea, takes at least until tomorrow. If you have a VON, you're good.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the folks (myself included) that are still in “D” status have the new 12” digital dash? Seems like its mostly Laramie and Limiteds that are still “D”.

I got a call from MD saying due to chip shortages I would need to change my order from Laramie L2 to Laramie LF. Which removes the 12” digital dash. I did not accept the change yet.

truckin-on

Reaction score
Somewhat interesting - noted that nearly all the orders that have progressed to scheduling are short-beds. Only 2-3 long-beds in the mix so far...

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Somewhat interesting - noted that nearly all the orders that have progressed to scheduling are short-beds. Only 2-3 long-beds in the mix so far...
I’d bet the vast majority of trucks ordered are short beds. Interesting note still. My order is a cc long bed

BSN81

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the folks (myself included) that are still in “D” status have the new 12” digital dash? Seems like its mostly Laramie and Limiteds that are still “D”.

I got a call from MD saying due to chip shortages I would need to change my order from Laramie L2 to Laramie LF. Which removes the 12” digital dash. I did not accept the change yet.
I'm in the "D" status and I have yet to hear to peep about changing my Laramie package.

Ironsides77

Reaction score

Thats another reason why I ordered a limited.

jsalbre

Reaction score

D1, Rebel with the 12" Digital Dash. It's standard on PW/Rebel though.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Any of the people thats VIN didnt show up on the tracker in "scheduled for production" or "in production" yet?

I wanna know if that issue is actually an issue or just a glitch in the ram tracker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread