Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

RossWatkins

Cranky
Reaction score
Any of the people thats VIN didnt show up on the tracker in "scheduled for production" or "in production" yet?

I wanna know if that issue is actually an issue or just a glitch in the ram tracker
I ordered my Laramie on the 13th Sept 22. We received the VIN on November 4th, and nothing since. The RAM tracker is says they received the order back in September, but have not updated any production schedules etc. Its frustrating to see others who ordered in October and Nov have schedules set already. My dealer contacted the RAM Area Manager and he said, if we wee nothing by the end of January 23, he will chase it up..

pr3dict

Reaction score
I ordered my Laramie on the 13th Sept 22. We received the VIN on November 4th, and nothing since. The RAM tracker is says they received the order back in September, but have not updated any production schedules etc. Its frustrating to see others who ordered in October and Nov have schedules set already. My dealer contacted the RAM Area Manager and he said, if we wee nothing by the end of January 23, he will chase it up..
Whats the significance of waiting until end of January lol? Just another month lost in the process. I'm in the same boat though. Ordered Sep 11th and no movement since then.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Whats the significance of waiting until end of January lol? Just another month lost in the process. I'm in the same boat though. Ordered Sep 11th and no movement since then.

On the same train here at least I got to D1 and now it’s stuck
75ebbbd293044130b85bd7a8d27351a5.jpg

BSN81

Reaction score
I'm in the same spot. Order 9/26 got an VIN 9/27 now and just stuck. I have a feeling it's due to the Level 2 package, but my dealer is adamant that there is no issues with my order. So not sure how to proceed if they don't know about the package issues.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
I'm in the same spot. Order 9/26 got an VIN 9/27 now and just stuck. I have a feeling it's due to the Level 2 package, but my dealer is adamant that there is no issues with my order. So not sure how to proceed if they don't know about the package issues.
Did u order a sunroof?

Eli77657

Reaction score
I did. I basically ordered a fully loaded Laramie

I ordered the limited because my dealer told me I’ll have better luck that way but so far it’s still sitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BSN81

Reaction score
That slowed down a lot of orders my22
I have a feeling I'm going to have to cancel my order and re-order a limited. And basically waste 3 months of waiting. So I'd like to get that ball rolling sooner than later if that's the case.

Polo08816

Reaction score
I did. I basically ordered a fully loaded Laramie

I ordered the limited because my dealer told me I’ll have better luck that way but so far it’s still sitting

How exactly does Ram/Jeep's ordering system work at the dealer and national level?

Is it similar to Ford's where your order gets immediately entered into a national queue? Or is it like GM's where you have to find a dealer with available allocation before your order even gets to enter the national queue?

pr3dict

Reaction score
I have a feeling I'm going to have to cancel my order and re-order a limited. And basically waste 3 months of waiting. So I'd like to get that ball rolling sooner than later if that's the case.

Even the limited's have had their options/packages reduced since early ordering opened up.

Jcp6263

Reaction score
My dealer just confirmed with me today that level 2 is the issue. It’s the new digital gauge cluster for my understanding. Ram has halted all orders that were placed with level 2 and changed to level F dealer advised me to switch to level 1 which I did and I’m going to wait until the beginning/mid January. If I still don’t have movement by then I’m going to cancel my order and purchase something off of a lot

FLARam

Reaction score
My dealer just confirmed with me today that level 2 is the issue. It’s the new digital gauge cluster for my understanding. Ram has halted all orders that were placed with level 2 and changed to level F dealer advised me to switch to level 1 which I did and I’m going to wait until the beginning/mid January. If I still don’t have movement by then I’m going to cancel my order and purchase something off of a lot
From my understanding after discussing with my dealer, if you ordered level 2 for Laramie and are in D status, then you are OK

BSN81

Reaction score
From my understanding after discussing with my dealer, if you ordered level 2 for Laramie and are in D status, then you are OK
The dealer told me I was in "D" status on 9/27. But according to the Ram trucks order status web page, I'm "C".

Ironsides77

Reaction score
The dealer told me I was in "D" status on 9/27. But according to the Ram trucks order status web page, I'm "C".
Per The Wizard, The ram trucks status page is a third party tracker. He told me mine is scheduled as well but the dealer nor the tracker see it in that status yet.

I wonder if MD is using the Ram tracker.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the the PW level 2 comes with the digital instrument cluster? I never asked my dealer when I ordered it as I didn't see it in the 2023 Order Guide. All this talk about digital IC's slowing production has me worried haha

jsalbre

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the the PW level 2 comes with the digital instrument cluster? I never asked my dealer when I ordered it as I didn't see it in the 2023 Order Guide. All this talk about digital IC's slowing production has me worried haha
The digital cluster is standard on PW/Rebel, Longhorn, and Limited.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Per The Wizard, The ram trucks status page is a third party tracker. He told me mine is scheduled as well but the dealer nor the tracker see it in that status yet.

I wonder if MD is using the Ram tracker.

This is what my dealer sent me when I asked for an update
db682550ae6e419763fa941743ed95e9.jpg

Btw how can I update my name on the spreadsheet I wasn’t sure what to put in so I put in something random I want to update it to my username on here

Users who are viewing this thread