Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Bombaman

Reaction score
Anyone notice it just appears to (primarily) be Dually's that are stuck in KZ? SRW's getting shipped shortly after build
#NoDRWTrainCapacityConspiracy

AFF

Reaction score
@bvr10 can you check on Canuck orders? My ship date was today but I don't see an equipment list yet 3C63R3PL9NG288986

Dealer said it was in "I" status.

Last edited:

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Anyone notice it just appears to (primarily) be Dually's that are stuck in KZ? SRW's getting shipped shortly after build
#NoDRWTrainCapacityConspiracy
It's hit or miss for everything. SRW 2500 been sitting KZ for 82 days, whereas I've seen several DRW built after me and ship before me.

Wholeo

Reaction score
Ok, I need some help with the new tracking site. I got my VON recently from the dealer and was excited to see what was going on with my order, type in my last name and discover that the tracker says my last name isn't valid, mess with it more till my last name is valid and enter VON then darned if I've hit the 5 denial limit to contact RAM directly. I emailed RAM with my issues and have not heard a peep from them. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks !

Stacie S.

Reaction score
Is there a way to know when your ordered vehicle is on the transport truck after being delivered to the port near your dealer without calling the dealer? Ours got to the Port of Baton Rouge last week, but just wondering what timeframe we are looking at for it to go from that huge parking lot they keep the new vehicles in to being transported 20 minutes away to our dealer.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Is there a way to know when your ordered vehicle is on the transport truck after being delivered to the port near your dealer without calling the dealer? Ours got to the Port of Baton Rouge last week, but just wondering what timeframe we are looking at for it to go from that huge parking lot they keep the new vehicles in to being transported 20 minutes away to our dealer.
From what I gather, no way to know unless you can track the transport truck itself. Some of those companies have good tracking...others, none.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Sandi told me today that when my truck reaches the port it'll be 2 to 3 weeks before moving to them

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
:):):) GOOD! Maybe the vendors can get back to work on mine since I am sure they've all been partying with yours
Hopefully yours sobered up enough to find it’s way back to the vendor yard and it won’t be much longer. Just hope it doesn’t get drunk again and can’t find the train yard

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Finally Built! Started production 5/23, built 5/31 so they say, didn't show up as built until this afternoon. No window sticker yet.

Prior to status change, estimated delivery was 7/3.
Same start, mine was built the 27th. Build sheet showed up the 30th. Interestingly my estimated delivery date that showed on the 23rd turned into a big fat TBD on the 27th. But at least it's built....

Users who are viewing this thread