Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

NightTrain

Reaction score
NightTrain - Did your truck ship to Long Island. If so, do you know if it went from Davisville to LI via truck?
No, mine went to MA. I’m not 100% sure but I think you’ll go by truck from Davisville. I don’t think they ship to LI by train from there

SWWheeler

Reaction score
Mine is also delivered! But....damaged. Damage was noted when the driver picked it up from the train yard, UP yellow paint and scuffs down to the metal on the rear passenger corner of the bed and bumper.

Does anyone know how good paint matching can actually get? They are going to repaint the bedside up to the fender and blend it, is what they said.
I feel your pain!!!!!! In 2018 mine was delivered with a big scratch down the drivers side passenger door. They dropped the price by $1k and "fixed it" I say fixed it but 3 years later I could see the scratch when the sun hit it just right...such a bummer to wait so long and have it damaged on delivery!

Tsarp90

Reaction score
I apologize if someone has already asked this but is the only way to get railcar info from the dealership? I'm really disappointed with them so far. I show shipped though so I'm hoping that means that it's actually loaded up and headed this way! That may just be wishful thinking though. Screenshot_20220525-115630.png

ColeHoke

Reaction score
First post for me, but I’ve been reading everyone’s experiences and it scares me a little haha, but does anyone know if a chassis cab affects the process? Here’s the truck, 5500 CC 60in CTA, SLT, nothing fancy as it’s a work truck for the business!

Attachments

• 2A80EFEB-B576-4886-BD3F-78FB4588C493.png
    2A80EFEB-B576-4886-BD3F-78FB4588C493.png
    799.9 KB · Views: 32

SteelKill

Reaction score
I apologize if someone has already asked this but is the only way to get railcar info from the dealership? I'm really disappointed with them so far. I show shipped though so I'm hoping that means that it's actually loaded up and headed this way! That may just be wishful thinking though. View attachment 38808
Looks like we are buying from the same dealership. You already have a ship date but mines has nothing .

Tsarp90

Reaction score
Looks like we are buying from the same dealership. You already have a ship date but mines has nothing .

Beaverton Oregon? If so, small world. I wish there was a rhyme or reason behind what they do since yours was ahead of mine every step.

If it is the same dealership, who was your salesman?

superjoe83

Reaction score
Beaverton Oregon? If so, small world. I wish there was a rhyme or reason behind what they do since yours was ahead of mine every step.

I'm also local to you guys, ordered from Gresham Dodge on 1/23, built 5/14, still waiting for a train, you got lucky Tsarp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-124306_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-124306_Chrome.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 43

SteelKill

Reaction score

Yes, same dealer. My salesman is Joe Staley.

Tsarp90

Reaction score
I'm also local to you guys, ordered from Gresham Dodge on 1/23, built 5/14, still waiting for a train, you got lucky Tsarp
It appears as though you're right. I did get very lucky on that one. Which is strange since I'm probably the most unlucky person I know.

Obviously I don't know what the holdup is with your truck but I hope to pass by you and your truck some day soon! The more rams out here the better!

sawpdx

Reaction score
I too ordered from Gresham Dodge. Mine is waiting to go into production.

Attachments

• E1D61B61-70DE-4062-B21C-58B47C6F7F65.jpeg
    E1D61B61-70DE-4062-B21C-58B47C6F7F65.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 50

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I am thinking (I try not to do that very much - thinking in depth on these orders will drive a man to drink, but not that I need an excuse) that the hold up on some of these trucks is parts shortages at the vendors. Mine was built 5/19, and even though the "tracker" shows KZ, I am actually JB as of 10pm that night, and have been ever since. Could be the hitch, they ran out bedliner paint stuff, they ran out of side steps, the bedliner sprayer jet is clogged, or they called in sick because they are hung over from having margaritas with @Leadchuncker dually...who knows. :cool:

Lewallenaj

Reaction score
RAM Chat says truck is in route to the dealer. Dealer shows it's still in Saltillo Yard ETA TBD. At this point who knows.
index.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220601-073719_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-073719_Chrome.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 337

andymac

Reaction score
Well I keep checking daily and the new dually is still setting in Mexico drinking margaritas.. Maybe it’s to drunk to load..
First post for me, but I’ve been reading everyone’s experiences and it scares me a little haha, but does anyone know if a chassis cab affects the process? Here’s the truck, 5500 CC 60in CTA, SLT, nothing fancy as it’s a work truck for the business!
I have the exact truck on order as well. SLT 5500 crew 4x4 in granite. Was built fast but now has sat in shipping for 2 months. I can’t access it on the order checker I guess because it’s in my company name instead of my last name who knows? It’s already listed as available on truck trader (although it isn’t) and it still hasn’t made it to Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread