Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Markposen304

Reaction score
Built 10/18 Shipped 10/20
Up to 3 weeks to move to dealer once it arrives at the port of entry.
Seems like there are only 5 drivers for the entire state of Louisiana!
Google maps shows 20 Ram Dealers in Louisiana.

Up to 3 weeks or average? Mine shipped 10/11, crossed the border at Eagle Pass on 10/15. Only has made it to Wyoming in 11 days en route to Oregon which seems rather slow. Of course with the recall it may be the least of the delays but is this normal otherwise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tolym

Reaction score
What’s the holdup with Mega Cabs? Ordered on 5/17/2021. Still waiting on parts!

Laramie?
Seems like a few limiteds and longhorns were built but only one Laramie so far.
I have 3 Laramies on order all NE and haven’t seen any movement on them. Ordered two on 8/7 and one on 9/6.
(Not all mine. 2 brothers ordered too)

sconym

Reaction score
Was in framing as of yesterday, ramchat just told me that 'your vehicle is now fully assembled and has been moved to storage, pending shipping assignment'. I assume that means I am in JS?
What’s the holdup with Mega Cabs? Ordered on 5/17/2021. Still waiting on parts!
Megacabs are getting mores builds than my 3500 Laramie Crew Cabs. I see megacabs a lot more frequent than CC’s it seems.

Reaction score
I know, I know. But it is a step forward. :))
Got this from my dealer (@AndreaChapmanScottsdale )

Hi Mark. I have an update for you. Your vehicle went to D1 status as of 9/21. Estimated ship date is currently showing 10/27. Have a great week!

2022 3500 Laramie CTD SO. Level a, safety b, tow tech, 5th wheel, night edition,patriot blue. Ordered 8/13.

I had resigned myself that it would be next year, but now their is a flicker of hope.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And, now, I'm elated to say it is in JS status (temporary storage). It should be finished soon. :)

SilverRam22

Reaction score
And, now, I'm elated to say it is in JS status (temporary storage). It should be finished soon. :)
Hi Andrea. Do you have any inside info on some of the trucks going to JS status and others shipped almost immediately? For example my 3500 HO Limited Mega Cab has sat in JS since 9-14. I have been told waiting on parts, emissions issue, relay recall, or waiting to fill rail car for the delivery area. I know there are quite a few other members in the same situation with no clear answer why. Wouldn’t be a big deal but me like many others need these trucks to show up before the end of the year for financial purposes. I didn’t think that would be an issue with a early July order but now I’m having to think about a backup plan. Thanks for any input you have.

rockman88

Reaction score
Megacabs are getting mores builds than my 3500 Laramie Crew Cabs. I see megacabs a lot more frequent than CC’s it seems.

6/14 MC here. No movement.

Myfast70

Reaction score
I ordered two Power Wagons on 7/16 both still "in the works".. that's as far as I have got with the dealer and RamChat has been saying for over 30 days all items to start build have been gathered should be getting built soon. When first ordered dealer said we should be taking delivery around this time and they still haven't hit the line. I am assuming it will be after the first of the year before we take delivery now. 140k in trucks and all I get from the sales guy is "in the works" with no other updates, comical.

Timeline sounds about right. I ordered mine on 6/8 and it just got built last week so if I had to guess yours would be built a month & a week after mine, so likely first week of December. Depending where it is being shipped to I would image you would have it right at the end of the year or around the first as you mentioned.

ColoMike

Reaction score
I see on the spreadsheet that FIVE Limited Longhorns were delivered. I'd love to see a picture of the interior, especially if it's the brown interior. Spreadsheet shows those five members as CajunMan, psprag, tla90, dtrees, and Snayte. C'mon, let's see pics!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Start reading from post #1 like the smart people do.

Users who are viewing this thread