Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

owdiss78

Reaction score
September? I’m still waiting for my July 20th to populate a build sheet. Been in D1 most of the month with an estimated build date of 11/8. Not sure if the build date starts with framing or assembly of the components?

As stated get to September orders some days
soon!!! Never said skip to September I believe builds should be in the order it was placed

Rkenna

Reaction score
How do you find out if your truck has shipped or not? 3C6UR5GL9NG103156

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
How do you find out if your truck has shipped or not? 3C6UR5GL9NG103156
I believe the standard is when your window sticker populates, it has shipped. Definitely confirm with your dealer though. I'm not 100% positive on this information. Just hearsay

sconym

Reaction score
My truck finally has another update! Delivery date of 10/14 and a production date of 10/25!!! Still D status of course. LOL Cant make this stuff up. Again though, at least its an update that shows they might not have forgotten about me. Always a bright side! o_O 173 days since 05/07 order

tnpete

Reaction score
My truck finally has another update! Delivery date of 10/14 and a production date of 10/25!!! Still D status of course. LOL Cant make this stuff up. Again though, at least its an update that shows they might not have forgotten about me. Always a bright side! o_O 173 days since 05/07 order
Must be one of those back to the Future trucks. Delivery 10/14, but will be built 10/25. Wonder if it will only hit 77mph?

beckty85

Reaction score
Congrats buddy!!
Just weird I decided to randomly check today. I had gave up checking and was just going to wait on a phone call eventually. Actually having a few (unrelated) bad days, this was perfect timing to make my day better.

Hoping a certain “insider” can confirm for me.

Motochris

Reaction score

beckty85

Reaction score
Yea...mine populated this week as well and I always just KNEW yours would come first...until it didn't. Glad to see it! My truck is built but sitting in JS storage. Hopefully it's not for long.
Hopefully yours is just waiting for mine to get on the train, everyone needs a travel buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread