Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Rampingup

Reaction score
I see on the spreadsheet that FIVE Limited Longhorns were delivered. I'd love to see a picture of the interior, especially if it's the brown interior. Spreadsheet shows those five members as CajunMan, psprag, tla90, dtrees, and Snayte. C'mon, let's see pics!
If it were my truck being delivered after so long of a wait, there wouldn't be time for pictures, I'd be driving 7/24 just to make up for the lost fun times.

MegaStro

Reaction score
End of November, early December for build. Just guessing lol
Build dates and shipping estimates are in my signature, was told to add two weeks for shipping. That would put you end of December for delivery? Nice Christmas gift if they keep rolling the way they have been. RAM - If you are monitoring this EARLY IS ALWAYS AUTHORIZED!

PatriotPlumber

Reaction score
Timeline sounds about right. I ordered mine on 6/8 and it just got built last week so if I had to guess yours would be built a month & a week after mine, so likely first week of December. Depending where it is being shipped to I would image you would have it right at the end of the year or around the first as you mentioned

Timeline sounds about right. I ordered mine on 6/8 and it just got built last week so if I had to guess yours would be built a month & a week after mine, so likely first week of December. Depending where it is being shipped to I would image you would have it right at the end of the year or around the first as you mentioned.
one went D1 8/28 the other 10/4. hope to have at least one before the end of the year. Just home its my truck and not my brothers lol

Lary0071

Reaction score
I'm at 20 days with a built truck resting on a rail car in Saltillo Mexico with no movement.

I kind of think Ram forgot about it. One day they will declare that all 2022 trucks are gone. Some guy will sheepishly point at the very furthest corner of the property and ask... what about that patriot blue Longhorn dually one way way over there, the one covered in dirt and bird doo that has a bed full of taco wrappers and empty Modello and Corona bottles....?

And then.... finally.... they will remember it and get it to me

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

rickthom36

Reaction score
Question...
I ordered Mtn Brown/Lt beige seats.
What color will my carpet be?
Will it be lt beige or mtn brown?
I didnt see this info on my build sheet, but I could have easily overlooked it

MegaStro

Reaction score
Question...
Hit the builder again and select that option for a better look. The colors designation is for the interior, not just the seats. Builder 101

Attachments

• Interior.JPG
    Interior.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 52

Lary0071

Reaction score
Question...
I ordered the same and I'm not sure, but I would think going to be a light tan. I sort of wish now that I had ordered the brown and black Longhorn interior.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm at 20 days with a built truck resting on a rail car in Saltillo Mexico with no movement.

I kind of think Ram forgot about it. One day they will declare that all 2022 trucks are gone. Some guy will sheepishly point at the very furthest corner of the property and ask... what about that patriot blue Longhorn dually one way way over there, the one covered in dirt and bird doo that has a bed full of taco wrappers and empty Modello and Corona bottles....?

And then.... finally.... they will remember it and get it to me

Mine was supposed to ship yesterday. I’m wondering if they’re building a train to travel to the east coast. Quite a few East coast trucks ready to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickthom36

Reaction score
Hit the builder again and select that option for a better look. The colors designation is for the interior, not just the seats. Builder 101
I just got on AutoTrader and searched for 2022 Laramies and found one in Vernon, TX that has the Mt Brown and Lt Beige interior. It appears that the carpet is the Mtn brown.

jtogden05

Reaction score
For those worrying about the Y76 recall, I talked to Aaron at Mark Dodge this morning and he said they are fixing sold units as they are arriving at the dealership and they have not (knock on wood) encountered one yet that they weren’t able to fix. Takes an extra hour or so once the truck arrives, but they are able to send people off with their new trucks on the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread