Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Calef_HD

Reaction score
Crazy how they are doing the builds. I order a 2500 Laramie night edition on 8/12 called the dealer the other day and I am still in d. He got hold of the rep and he is showing it to be built late dec.
I ordered the same on 8/14 and still get D from the dealer and ramchat. I don’t like that late December build response.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
T
The night edition will look great. I would have ordered that if I could have, but for whatever reason, you can't get a regular cab with the night edition.
That kind of stuff has always amazed me with Chrysler. In ‘97 I wanted a diesel in whatever color and that color was only available for a gasser!

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
My sales guy is off today. As of yesterday got info from a kind gentleman that I was JB status. My salesman had told me it was shipped to storage lol I'm glad its at a vendor and not at storage!
Wow! Sounds like you’ll be getting a truck soon!

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like you’ll be getting a truck soon!
I can only hope! I'd love to see it here sooner rather than later, like we all would I'm sure.
My little 02 subaru wagon is going to look mighty funny with a 10ft christmas tree on top of it if the truck doesn't show up by Thanksgiving haha

Webracin

Reaction score
Stellantis better start pumping out these trucks so they can pay the 275 million dollar fine!

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Stellantis better start pumping out these trucks so they can pay the 275 million dollar fine!

Dang!! Looks like I might have gotten rid of my 16 Ecodiesel a little too soon if they are going the VW settlement route.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Dang!! Looks like I might have gotten rid of my 16 Ecodiesel a little too soon if they are going the VW settlement route.
My 2014 JGC Limited 4x4 Ecodiesel built 11/11/2013 was one of the first off of the line....it was a buy back...had an oil leak and the dealer couldn't fix it. The dealer wanted to put a new engine in it but FCA said no and bought it back. I wish I still had it it would get 32MPG driving across country. It was held up after production as they forgot to install the DEF tank...they caught it during Inspection....and installed them in the JS parking lot. I still got it by the end of November 2013.

Haus55

Reaction score
I ordered the same on 8/14 and still get D from the dealer and ramchat. I don’t like that late December build response.
Yea I didn’t like hearing that from him. I am not patient at all. lol. I ordered my 19 and got it in 11 weeks so this makes me crazy. Makes me crazy seeing later orders being built. I feel bad for the guys that ordered before us.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
My 2014 JGC Limited 4x4 Ecodiesel built 11/11/2013 was one of the first off of the line....it was a buy back...had an oil leak and the dealer couldn't fix it. The dealer wanted to put a new engine in it but FCA said no and bought it back. I wish I still had it it would get 32MPG driving across country. It was held up after production as they forgot to install the DEF tank...they caught it during Inspection....and installed them in the JS parking lot. I still got it by the end of November 2013.
I loved my truck, the only issue I had was the EGR cooler leaked and melted just about everything in its vicinity. It was smoking so bad I thought for sure the truck had caught fire. The towing capacity was not great either. I really felt like having a diesel engine would have done better that 7600 pounds. It did get killer fuel mileage though! I averaged about 27MPG on the highway. This 6.4L in the Power Wagon is going to eat my wallet for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
I loved my truck, the only issue I had was the EGR cooler leaked and melted just about everything in its vicinity. It was smoking so bad I thought for sure the truck had caught fire. The towing capacity was not great either. I really felt like having a diesel engine would have done better that 7600 pounds. It did get killer fuel mileage though! I averaged about 27MPG on the highway. This 6.4L in the Power Wagon is going to eat my wallet for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Just diesel won't get it....still need the displacement....

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Just diesel won't get it....still need the displacement....
I understand that now. Unfortunately I didn't do much research before I bought it. I just assumed it would tow the same as my 2014 1500 hemi. It came through the dealership as a used vehicle and it was too good of a deal to pass up. I drove it for a few years and still made money on it when I sold it to the dealership I'm buying this truck from.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
I'm at a loss and wondering if you guys can help. I ordered my truck on 8/3/21 and it was built and checked into KZ status on 9/21/21. I'm trying to figure out whether it has shipped already or if it is still sitting at the plant in Mexico. Ram chat has different information for me every time. Ranging from them saying it shipped on 9/21, or that it is enroute or that it is still sitting at the plant. My dealer also has no information for me and said that after KZ status their computer will not update until it randomly shows up one day. I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to possibly see if it has shipped or if its still at the plant. Thanks
I'm in the exact same predicament. I'm in KZ also not knowing if it's sitting in rail line, on the rail, on a truck or what so I'm anxious to read further and see any responses

Coonhound

Reaction score
Any Lone Star orders or Silver Edition, Big Horn orders here?

Sorry, I asked this question before but the replies were buried so far back that I spent 20 minutes and still couldn't find it. There was one or two that replied. Just wondering what their statuses are. I have a theory after searching the internet every day. I can't find an actual image of any of these things anywhere. Not 2022 2500s and 3500s. My theory is, they haven't made ANY. Some one please prove it wrong. I'm dying to see an actual photo of the grill, not some digital image. I'm wondering if these packages are being help up by supply issues.

Users who are viewing this thread