Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone who is still on here that actually got theirs delivered........ When they gave estimated DLR arrival date. Was that even accurate? Was it closer to the beginning/end date? My DLR eta is 10/29-11/12, just wondering everybody else experience. My DLR is in Boise Idaho/Dennis Dillon
My first date was 10/12-10/20 now it’s now till 11/5. Railroad is full and unloading ramps are backed up with vehicles and haulers are behind.

Smalltown

Reaction score
Sorry if I was confusing on the tint question. I was curious about how it comes from the factory. I understand state laws. The response that 20% is a close match was a great answer. I will likely have it stripped and limo all the way and the A1 strip. As long as you roll down the front windows if you get pulled over and are not an ass, you will likely not get a repair order or ticket.

Mercellugnut

Reaction score
Sorry if I was confusing on the tint question. I was curious about how it comes from the factory. I understand state laws. The response that 20% is a close match was a great answer. I will likely have it stripped and limo all the way and the A1 strip. As long as you roll down the front windows if you get pulled over and are not an ass, you will likely not get a repair order or ticket.
You can’t remove the factory tint. If you put another layer of 20 on top you should be a little darker than 5%. I always put a layer of 20 all the way around on every truck

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
From my understanding the back glass isn’t tinted, it’s actually colored glass. Doesn’t provide any heat blocking. It is comparable to 20% tint in color. My wife’s Pacifica we did a 35% all the way around and 50% on the windshield. It looks really good. The rear almost looks like 5% now.

Attachments

• 91FD7F85-A8A8-4599-9F0B-F54080F01CAF.jpeg
    91FD7F85-A8A8-4599-9F0B-F54080F01CAF.jpeg
    451.9 KB · Views: 51

Navin11585

Reaction score
I know this may be not cool to say but… After you bet through this please post the dealership so we all know. The other thing is most folks aren’t aware that if a dealership acts in bad faith or screws you on maintenance or warranty not only the Bureau of Automotive Repair AND the DMV can help. A lot! The DMV can be a dealers worst nightmare. I bet that’s not cool to say either. I just hate it when people get screwed. Personally

wow! That is bad to the bone! You have taste. What truck are you getting?
For sure i will give them a call tomorrow and follow up. Im gonna leave a review for sure. Ive been hearing from alot of people that they are a good dealer. After reading their reviews i think otherwise. Again my fault i didnt do the proper research before going there. I guess alot of people will pay whatever since its being financed and overlook paying full or over for a vehicle. Thats not me i wanted the truck but it bothered me knowing that i never paid msrp for anything. That is what made me start to question things.

Tyadcock

Reaction score
Yeah I’m really hoping there’s no issue with my order but both times I called were during the week and both people I spoke with and gave my vin number too said that vin is not in there system and have no info about it at all.
I got the same response on my June order of a longhorn. Finally got them to say they had the vin but still no movement. I am pretty sure they just lost the order and tons of later orders got filled instead of mine. Then I heard they were building the higher trims first so I changed my order to a limited on 9/7. Still waiting on parts. I am getting a 2500 limited mega cab 6.4.

ToeJaM-3500

Reaction score
3500 4x4 Crew BH DRW 8' bed 6.7HO Level-B (PwrFold Mirrors) MaxTow 50gal BedLiner Chrome steps
Ordered from Granger on 8/11/2021, Build Sheet rec'd 10/19/2021, Moroney rec'd 10/21/2021. Not yet sure how long to ship to Granger Iowa.
I was expecting 14-16 weeks. 9 weeks order to build. Maybe 4-6 weeks to get to Granger? So 14-16 weeks sounds pretty accurate.
Hope this helps with others planning.

Royalist_Ram

Reaction score
Mom’s ‘22 HD next to my ‘22 Defender. Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard installed Wednesday. Factory Prep Pack installed yesterday. A reminder that the pin connectors aren’t in the bed if installed after the fact (quoted me on it, but think the bumper ones will do), and they only did the 3 Gooseneck Holes at the Dealer for the prep pack, not the additional 2 5th Wheels ones, strange. Got a brand new B&W OEM Gooseneck Hitch Kit to go along with it. Anyways looks great. Gonna see if they can delete one of the accidental profiles made on Uconnect 5 (Deleted it and it won’t go away), and see if they can take a look at the Steering Wheel Alignment (Rotated Right when going straight a few degrees), on the 8th.

CF57BBCB-03C0-417E-8858-6FB94540B294.jpeg6F86C736-6161-4397-BD6B-90FD464D9858.jpeg

Akcumminsaddict

Reaction score
Picked up truck from Mark Dodge today. By far the best buying experience I’ve ever had, and I’ve had many, too many. From working with Sandi on the order, to docusigning all the docs before I arrived, to picking me up at the airport. Finance guys even found a better rate than I could find locally, much better. I was in and out with the truck in 10 minutes. Anyway thought I’d pass the word, would use them again without question. Highly recommend.

Attachments

• D4DCA71F-682E-42F7-B09C-5DE09252A4F9.jpeg
    D4DCA71F-682E-42F7-B09C-5DE09252A4F9.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 139

msoto

Reaction score
Picked up truck from Mark Dodge today. By far the best buying experience I’ve ever had, and I’ve had many, too many. From working with Sandi on the order, to docusigning all the docs before I arrived, to picking me up at the airport. Finance guys even found a better rate than I could find locally, much better. I was in and out with the truck in 10 minutes. Anyway thought I’d pass the word, would use them again without question. Highly recommend.
Beautiful truck congrats! If you don’t mind me asking; what kind of interest rates are they currently offering?

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy, good to hear the feedback as I'll hopefully be down there by December to pick up my truck if we stay on schedule... drive safe!

Bighorn 113

Reaction score
Still waiting on truck to go 100 miles to the dealership hopefully next week, on a good note I texted my salesman Edward about shipping at 6:15am and he answered me @6:20am plus he updates me every Friday I sure got lucky going to Mountain View Dodge

dperry149

Reaction score
can you provide a link to the correct Mark Dodge site? I would like to check them out. thanks

tnpete

Reaction score
I know this may be not cool to say but… After you bet through this please post the dealership so we all know. The other thing is most folks aren’t aware that if a dealership acts in bad faith or screws you on maintenance or warranty not only the Bureau of Automotive Repair AND the DMV can help. A lot! The DMV can be a dealers worst nightmare. I bet that’s not cool to say either. I just hate it when people get screwed. Personally

wow! That is bad to the bone! You have taste. What truck are you getting?
3500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 DRW, Customer Preferred Package 2HZ
6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine, 6-Spd Automatic 68RFE Transmission, Bright White , Premium Cloth Bucket Seats,Black/Light Mountain Brown, LED Bed Lighting, 50 Gallon Fuel Tank, , Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Level C Equipment Group,

Users who are viewing this thread