Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Jtwes

Reaction score
Is there a way to check the build status without asking the dealer. I ordered a 2500 on 9/29/21

tnpete

Reaction score
can you provide a link to the correct Mark Dodge site? I would like to check them out. thanks
profile_mask2.png

Rampingup

Reaction score
I'm probably missing something, so enlighten me please. I've gotten on the 2022 HD Order tracking sheet, no change and not surprised. I ordered 10/7. On the Cryptostickers sheet, I can't locatate anything but what appears to be Jeep orders. Am I at the wrong place?? Are the messages that everyone else are getting, Cara, build sheets, ship dates, etc. populated automatically by FCA (or elsewhere) or am I looking at the wrong place. Last time I checked Ramchat it said that my VIN couldn't be found. I realize that I've got a long wait, hopefully not as long as some of the earlier ones here, but I do want to keep current if possible.

dperry149

Reaction score

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
I'm probably missing something, so enlighten me please. I've gotten on the 2022 HD Order tracking sheet, no change and not surprised. I ordered 10/7. On the Cryptostickers sheet, I can't locatate anything but what appears to be Jeep orders. Am I at the wrong place?? Are the messages that everyone else are getting, Cara, build sheets, ship dates, etc. populated automatically by FCA (or elsewhere) or am I looking at the wrong place. Last time I checked Ramchat it said that my VIN couldn't be found. I realize that I've got a long wait, hopefully not as long as some of the earlier ones here, but I do want to keep current if possible.
You're in the right place. Ram doesn't use their own site for build sheets and window stickers, they use Chrysler and Jeep. It's automatically populated on the website. You can use RamChat it your dealer for updated info but the equipment listing won't populate until the truck is built and window sticker when released for shipping.

tansy05

Reaction score
As I posted on here the other day, my truck arrived at dealer, laramie megacab night edition. Picked it up today and took it right away and got different tires on it. Truck WAS awesome.
Took my wife and 4 year old daughter to get pizza and play games, and on the way home some idiot heading in opposite direction decided to turn right in front of me and dang near head on collision. I had green light and I don't know what he was thinking. Good news is everyone is safe, just shaken and little bruised. Truck didn't even have 50 miles on it. I'm gonna go now and cry myself to sleep.
That Big Guy in the sky was looking after you and family!!!!
You're in the right place. Ram doesn't use their own site for build sheets and window stickers, they use Chrysler and Jeep. It's automatically populated on the website. You can use RamChat it your dealer for updated info but the equipment listing won't populate until the truck is built and window sticker when released for shipping.
just add your VIN to the crypto sticker site
Put your VIN after the equal sign , if your truck is in the build stage it may or may not come up

Combra6589

Reaction score
I’m beyond fed up . Finally got truck out of auto body and fought with dealer to get it pdi to be ready for today . Signed all paperwork and as salesman was about to put plates on my truck the service advisor stopped him . He said truck can’t be sold until y76 recall is fixed. Could be a couple of weeks. I just told salesman to see if I can get my deposit back .waiting to hear back

tnpete

Reaction score
I’m beyond fed up . Finally got truck out of auto body and fought with dealer to get it pdi to be ready for today . Signed all paperwork and as salesman was about to put plates on my truck the service advisor stopped him . He said truck can’t be sold until y76 recall is fixed. Could be a couple of weeks. I just told salesman to see if I can get my deposit back .waiting to hear back
Know you have to be tired of waiting. But ask yourself this one question? What if it catches fire, while you or your family are driving around. Might just not get out alive. I would for sure rather wait until that issue is taken care of. I almost got trapped inside a Ford that caught fire. Not fun and for sure gives you a new look on issues like this.

Good luck and hope it works out for you.

neophyteguy

Reaction score
Just got this from RamChat

“Thanks for your patience! I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a rail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!”

Although vehicle has been built I do not have a window sticker yet. I am not worried, just thought others who are waiting for window sticker might want to know.

Truck is shipping to Mark Dodge, Louisiana.

James_setz2784

Reaction score
That’s strange, it seems that some people can take delivery of there Cummins right now and some can’t. It might be up to the dealer. Like brv said, I haven’t seen any stop sale yet. My buddy is a service advisor and said there is a recall on that relay, but it’s not stopping them from selling the truck.

Combra6589

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about a stop sale yet. But it would seem since you signed the papers it would be yours to take home, if you choose!
Nope they said they can’t let it leave because They didn’t submit all paperwork yet . Salesman just called and says they have to wait for star to give them a remedy .

tnpete

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about a stop sale yet. But it would seem since you signed the papers it would be yours to take home, if you choose!

Does look like they have a fix though. Being anything after Oct 8th is not connected to this.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
That Big Guy in the sky was looking after you and family!!!!

just add your VIN to the crypto sticker site
Put your VIN after the equal sign , if your truck is in the build stage it may or may not come up
When I hit those links they both say only no vin. They don’t say anything else it’s a blank page. Nothing. No box for vin nothing.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Just got this from RamChat

“Thanks for your patience! I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a rail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!”

Although vehicle has been built I do not have a window sticker yet. I am not worried, just thought others who are waiting for window sticker might want to know.

Truck is shipping to Mark Dodge, Louisiana.
Sometimes it can take up to 3 days for you to get one.

rossagge

Reaction score
Mom’s ‘22 HD next to my ‘22 Defender. Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard installed Wednesday. Factory Prep Pack installed yesterday. A reminder that the pin connectors aren’t in the bed if installed after the fact (quoted me on it, but think the bumper ones will do), and they only did the 3 Gooseneck Holes at the Dealer for the prep pack, not the additional 2 5th Wheels ones, strange. Got a brand new B&W OEM Gooseneck Hitch Kit to go along with it. Anyways looks great. Gonna see if they can delete one of the accidental profiles made on Uconnect 5 (Deleted it and it won’t go away), and see if they can take a look at the Steering Wheel Alignment (Rotated Right when going straight a few degrees), on the 8th.

View attachment 24047View attachment 24048
You can buy a 7pin for the bed with the harness. I believe I got mine from etrailer.com You just need to drill the holes for it where the factory location is and run it between the fender bed walls. Very easy process. The harness plugs up to the back of the bumper 7 pin and Ys off of that to the bed. Tuck the rest of the harness away and you're G2G!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Does look like they have a fix though. Being anything after Oct 8th is not connected to this.
I checked dealerconnect this morning using a VIN from here, all I got was a "do not park in a garage or near other vehicles" the fix will be using an older model relay I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread