Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Ask your dealer what is in the various pkg - he should have access to current pkg data - mine sent me screen shot what was in the then current pkg that were available - it seems to be a moving target and only listing I had available on Build at the time was 2021 which was not the same
Yeah it ain't looking good for me. None of what the standard packages used to include are available. No 360 view or trailer view with the power manual fold mirrors. Getting further away from what I want/need, gonna have to wait. Oh well for now. Good luck to you guys.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
My truck went to shipping status about 16 or 17 days ago and still sun tanning in Mexico. Not moving. Like a bump on a log. My 10/29 to 11/12 delivery date is about vapor since it's likely a month or more to make it to Pittsburgh Pa. Maybe next week or the following week they will actually start moving mine so that I can hope for a December delivery.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Same boat as you. My current estimated shipping date is 10/26 and I’ll be shocked beyond belief if the truck ships on time. Then 20+ days to get it to Lordstown. I’ve been a really good boy this year so maybe Santa…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACEd

Reaction score
does a scheduled ship date usually appear for people in D status. I only ordered a little over a month ago and went into D status two days later but was just wondering if a scheduled ship date is usually attached. My dealer said he didn’t see one but it seems like other people said their dealers show one for them. Just curious
If you get an Estimated Ship Date at D or D1 its meaningless

lovmoney69

Reaction score
Well if it gives anyone positive hope, my Monroney sticker showed up this afternoon after seeing "nothing found for this VIN" all day. The code at the bottom is 1020 so it was shipped 2 days ago. I confirmed this with my dealership. Its in KZ-M status so its on first rail. Just 2 days ago my ESD was 11/4. So it actually shipped way ahead of the ESD thankfully !!! Dealership says about 1.5 to 2 weeks before it hits the lot. I'm betting and hoping its sooner than that based on what I'm seeing alot of others say. Its not going far lol. Mexico to Dallas.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
If you get an Estimated Ship Date at D or D1 its meaningless
I disagree with that. I had an estimated ship date of 10/12, build date 10/11 when I was in D1 and mine was build on 10/18 with a new ship date of 11/4 and as of today I found out it was shipped on 10/20 and its KZ-M (first rail). No 2 scenarios have seemed to be alike so no one can predict whats going to happen.

tnpete

Reaction score
My insider just advised that my build date is scheduled for 11/8 and scheduled to ship 11/10.
I was told mine has a build date of 11/6. But did not have a ship date. So sounds like there going to be close. Just got back from La, ready to go back again soon. Plus only going to Mark Dodge. So the trail ride should be shorter than a lot of the others.

Randysr1

Reaction score
Well talked to my salesman again today and was told that my truck has an estimated delivery date to McCalla, AL of Oct. 29 and then it will be loaded onto a truck to be delivered to dealer in Laurel, MS. He said probably be ready for me to come down to pickup two weeks after it is picked up from McCalla. Ten day train ride if his dates are accurate. One day we shall see the new truck...

ACEd

Reaction score
I disagree with that. I had an estimated ship date of 10/12, build date 10/11 when I was in D1 and mine was build on 10/18 with a new ship date of 11/4 and as of today I found out it was shipped on 10/20 and its KZ-M (first rail). No 2 scenarios have seemed to be alike so no one can predict whats going to happen.
Guess you got lucky. I missed 3 ship dates that passed before truck was built. Now have been JS for a week with no new shipping date til it ships. Have seen lots of others with same situation and salesman told me to disregard when i placed order.

Cole45@*

Reaction score
Found out my build date is next week ship date was supposed to be this sat.

ColoMike

Reaction score
So here's a new one: The date code on my window sticker CHANGED from 1015-0 to 1020-3 since last checked. I thought those were fixed? Perhaps there is something else to it?

Noticed the same with yours, @rossagge - our trucks are twins, both heading to Mark Dodge.

View attachment 24031

On a positive note, missed the recall by a hair!

I noticed the same thing. Mine changed from 1006-0 to 1007-0. What's up with that, and what does this number truly mean?

Smalltown

Reaction score
Does anyone know the tint percent on the windows as shipped? I've never ordered a truck and I assumed the dealership tinted rear and rear passenger to the state limit. I've always just tinted the front to match.

rossagge

Reaction score
So here's a new one: The date code on my window sticker CHANGED from 1015-0 to 1020-3 since last checked. I thought those were fixed? Perhaps there is something else to it?

Noticed the same with yours, @rossagge -

View attachment 24031

On a positive note, missed the recall by a hair!
That is odd...it's seem like it changed to the actual date i got the sticker, 10/20. If that is accurate to begin with.

our trucks are twins, both heading to Mark Dodge.

Very cool. Are you not on the spreadsheet tracker?

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
Does anyone know the tint percent on the windows as shipped? I've never ordered a truck and I assumed the dealership tinted rear and rear passenger to the state limit. I've always just tinted the front to match.
Rear is tinted from the factory, if ordered in higher trims. I've always gone with 20% (light transmittance) in the front as a good match. Tint laws vary from state to state, sooo...

rossagge

Reaction score
I was told Wednesday my schedule build date was 11/21. I literally JUST looked at the same screen she sees with no date even close to 11/21. I would call that a lie. You call it what you want. In no way am I slamming Mark Dodge, I’ve had a great experience with them. Im just passing on the possibility of sales people giving you false information to keep you from bothering them (which I only request status every 4-6 weeks). I wouldn’t be bothered by a date change, however, I am bothered about false information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always received a POC from Sandi when I inquired about my truck. Did you get one?

Users who are viewing this thread