Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

beckty85

Reaction score
That can’t include trucks that have been on order!!!! I hope. I do see some bighorns and tradesmens that are just getting there build sheets and they have night edition packages on them.
I just emailed Sandi to ask. If I’m not getting the truck the way I ordered it then I don’t want it. Way to much money to drop on a truck that’s not exactly what I want. I can go find me a 3rd gen with the manual and rock that for a few years. Should have kept my old 3rd gen.
If that’s the case I’m going to be super pissed off with the fact that they have built trucks with those features for orders placed way after some of us sitting in D status.

jtogden05

Reaction score
Well here's my RAM 2500 build, ordered on 8-27 and got my VIN 9-3 then on 9-10
Its D1 with est build date of 9-22-21 so if I am lucky I'll get it before Thanksgiving
That sounds pretty consistent with other times I’m seeing and makes sense. I ordered two days after you and my build date is two days after yours

sconym

Reaction score
I'm at 17 weeks and nothing, welcome to the proctologist waiting room... View attachment 21743
Lol. Kids these days. May 7 order here. Mine never even moved out of D when a bunch of others did earlier. Sometimes I just forget that I ordered a new truck. Makes the weeks without updates go by much easier!

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I'm at 17 weeks and nothing, welcome to the proctologist waiting room... View attachment 21743
Yeah....I was just looking at that....depends on when you're counting your start date.....truthfully we're all at 4 weeks and 5 days....as they didn't start production until 9 August 2021 for the MY2022.

EDIT: this applies to people that ordered prior to the start production date.

Last edited:

beckty85

Reaction score
Just ordered my B&W companion 25k for Ram OEM puck last night. And tonneau cover. All before the truck or camper are even scheduled for build
I think I ordered my tonneau before I even ordered the truck. Ordered all the fifth wheel stuff I needed after. Since then boxes have just been stacking up. Still waiting on a few things that were back ordered

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
I was told by Renae at Mark Dodge Thursday that they could only currently order Limited's with the night edition option. FWIW....

Whew. Glad I decided to step up to Limited from Laramie. No night edition might be a deal breaker. As someone else said, way to much money not to get exactly what you want.

Smalltown

Reaction score
Just ordered my B&W companion 25k for Ram OEM puck last night. And tonneau cover. All before the truck or camper are even scheduled for build
I have a bunch of crap in my garage for the truck, I don't even recall what all I ordered, but I ordered it all on 6/12, a day after I ordered the truck. Perhaps that was a tad ambitious.

Scvette

Reaction score
I’m chewing at the bit to get my leveling kits and 37” tires ordered, haven’t gotten a build date on mine yet.
I have a bunch of crap in my garage for the truck, I don't even recall what all I ordered, but I ordered it all on 6/12, a day after I ordered the truck. Perhaps that was a tad ambitious.

Mptolomey

Reaction score
Whew. Glad I decided to step up to Limited from Laramie. No night edition might be a deal breaker. As someone else said, way to much money not to get exactly what you want.
Sandi has already confirmed that those that were previously ordered will get the Night Edition. It should just effect those ordering now.

Users who are viewing this thread