Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
O
LOL…not California, Louisiana. Mark Dodge sells at 11.5% below MSRP, which is 4% below invoice. They are a little over 800 miles from El Paso. The amount of savings you would get plus the savings in distance alone may be enough for you to cancel your Idaho order and go with them. If interested, contact Renea at (337) 512-5599 or rjamieson@markdodge.net. I promise you you will not be disappointed. This is my second truck from them in as many years (totaled my ‘22) and they are awesome.

You may also want to carry this over to the ‘23 thread (this is the ‘22 thread):

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?...ew-users-read-post-1.9427/page-88#post-249636

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?...cking-waiting-room.11481/page-101#post-249677 sorry I didn't realize there was a 23 thread

jhas

Reaction score
After chatting with my local dealer we came to an agreement on my build, so the order was placed Feb. 13th. The wait begins....

....RAM build.jpeg

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
mine was ordered on february 22,2023, so i am right behind you.
After chatting with my local dealer we came to an agreement on my build, so the order was placed Feb. 13th. The wait begins....

....View attachment 52946

Attachments

• RAM Price Guarantee.pdf
    420.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2023 RAM deposit Agreement.pdf
    584.6 KB · Views: 4

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
I used my order number and last name on RAM site to get my VIN#...
I just got my von#, but now I don't have a clue how to use it? Or where to set up the tracking? The dealership says they are very optimistic and they could let me know more accurately when it will arrive?

Tater86

Reaction score
I did get the VON#, BUT NOW I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
Use the the site below. Also, jump over to the first page of the 2023 forum to get updates for 2023.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
Mine is now “scheduled” on March 7th……next up is production.
WELL YOURE A STEP AHEAD OF ME... CONGRADULATIONS... MINE PROBABLY WON'T CHANGE FOIR A WHILE. THE DEALERSHIP TOLD ME IT WAS APPORX. 6 MONTHS FROM START TO FINISH OF THE ORDERING PROCESS.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
WELL YOURE A STEP AHEAD OF ME... CONGRADULATIONS... MINE PROBABLY WON'T CHANGE FOIR A WHILE. THE DEALERSHIP TOLD ME IT WAS APPORX. 6 MONTHS FROM START TO FINISH OF THE ORDERING PROCESS.
THE ANTICIPATION IS ALMOST KILLING ME ALREADY....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread