Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jk2119

Reaction score
Just thought I would check the Ram Tracker website this morning. Even though my truck was delivered on 01-04 and I drove it home on 01-07....Ram does not have an ETA for my delivery. Still says "TBD." Looked at the other website and still does not show "KZX" status code. So 12 days after the truck arrived at the dealership, Ram still does not have a delivery date for me. What an absolute joke......

On another note, has anyone else's truck arrived and even though the dealership detailed the truck, have you seen where it must have rode through the desert as in the nooks and crannies of the truck, there is dirt in these areas that is not the same as here in northern US? Once the weather warms a little, I will be spending the majority of a day and a lot of cleaning supplies getting the thing OCD perfect I feel.

kvp

Reaction score
Glad you got your Patriot Blue ‘22 before my ‘23! Love that blue! Should be getting mine this week!
Wow, 23's are shipping and I'm still waiting. What a screwed-up company Stellantis is. Good for you, makes me scared to take delivery of a truck that's been sitting forever.

Orion67

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people get there trucks now. I just got mine too. Ordered may 10th, was built July 20 and delivered January 12. Finally
So I discovered that my truck is missing some of the standard features that were supposed to be included with the limited package: Digital rear view mirror, adaptive cruise control, lane sense, and forward collision prevention. No one told me this had been removed from the build. I'm wondering if anyone else that has ordered a 2022 2500 ram limited has had this same issue.

reign2018

Reaction score
So I discovered that my truck is missing some of the standard features that were supposed to be included with the limited package: Digital rear view mirror, adaptive cruise control, lane sense, and forward collision prevention. No one told me this had been removed from the build. I'm wondering if anyone else that has ordered a 2022 2500 ram limited has had this same issue.
that is an option called the limited technology pkg. i think it was an added $6000

Orion67

Reaction score
Just thought I would check the Ram Tracker website this morning. Even though my truck was delivered on 01-04 and I drove it home on 01-07....Ram does not have an ETA for my delivery. Still says "TBD." Looked at the other website and still does not show "KZX" status code. So 12 days after the truck arrived at the dealership, Ram still does not have a delivery date for me. What an absolute joke......

On another note, has anyone else's truck arrived and even though the dealership detailed the truck, have you seen where it must have rode through the desert as in the nooks and crannies of the truck, there is dirt in these areas that is not the same as here in northern US? Once the weather warms a little, I will be spending the majority of a day and a lot of cleaning supplies getting the thing OCD perfect I feel.
Yes i found out that i got dirt from mexico too....just about in every nuck and cranny

joeycamp

Reaction score
Tracking my train ride does anyone know what "actual placement" means? That was the last thing she said, and the only thing. Before that was due in Addis 1/15 7am.

spjackson772

Reaction score
How are you guys finding out about a train car# and tracking info? My dealer knows nothing about it. Other than its been at a stand still near Chicago Illinois for the last 5 days before its journey east to Buffalo NY. Still fighting and clawing to get my 22 that was ordered last April.

bslow

Reaction score
Tracking my train ride does anyone know what "actual placement" means? That was the last thing she said, and the only thing. Before that was due in Addis 1/15 7am.
That means it's ready to be offloaded. Unld means it's empty. That will be the next status. I'm still sitting in railyard for 2 weeks awaiting transport.

bslow

Reaction score
How are you guys finding out about a train car# and tracking info? My dealer knows nothing about it. Other than its been at a stand still near Chicago Illinois for the last 5 days before its journey east to Buffalo NY. Still fighting and clawing to get my 22 that was ordered last April.
Reach out to brv10. He has helped alot of people with info. Dealers are clueless

Orion67

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this? Was your truck 6k less than you had negotiated? I'd be raising hell if it wasn't.
Yes it was 5k less then the negotiated price. Apparently ram took out the level 1 equipment group during the build process and didn't tell them. I'm trying to find out what exactly happened. Either the dealer screwed up or Ram.

jebruns

Reaction score
I ordered that package on my 22 2500 Ltd Longhorn and it was not deleted. That's a big deal! Most of the reason I upgraded from my 18 was to get a lot of those safety features. Would be a hard pass for me.

joeycamp

Reaction score
That means it's ready to be offloaded. Unld means it's empty. That will be the next status. I'm still sitting in railyard for 2 weeks awaiting transport.
Thanks. 2 weeks? Was this MD order and the 2 weeks at port Allen?

Orion67

Reaction score
I ordered that package on my 22 2500 Ltd Longhorn and it was not deleted. That's a big deal! Most of the reason I upgraded from my 18 was to get a lot of those safety features. Would be a hard pass for me.
I ordered mine in may an it was built in July, when did you order yours?

Users who are viewing this thread