Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Yes it was 5k less then the negotiated price. Apparently ram took out the level 1 equipment group during the build process and didn't tell them. I'm trying to find out what exactly happened. Either the dealer screwed up or Ram.
Most of the time is the idiot sales person that forgot to check a box. I know you can ask for the original build sheet that was submitted and it will show if they messed up. I have a buddy that the dealer left off the 50 gallon tank, but has the email and documentation that he told the dealer to add it. These sales people are selling vehicles cause they lack the intelligence to do anything else. I'd be shocked if 10% of them had a high school degree. They really should be sterilized as to not pass on their genes.

Orion67

Reaction score
Most of the time is the idiot sales person that forgot to check a box. I know you can ask for the original build sheet that was submitted and it will show if they messed up. I have a buddy that the dealer left off the 50 gallon tank, but has the email and documentation that he told the dealer to add it. These sales people are selling vehicles cause they lack the intelligence to do anything else. I'd be shocked if 10% of them had a high school degree. They really should be sterilized as to not pass on their genes.
Your probably right, I just want to make sure who's fault it is before I start raising hell

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
I found a fix for the Navigation. TomTom has an option to build "trips" and save them for later. I've searched for months on how to use this, its not documented and RAM care could not tell me. Well, I figured it out yesterday, by accident. Is anyone else using this feature?

Lettikka

Reaction score
I found a fix for the Navigation. TomTom has an option to build "trips" and save them for later. I've searched for months on how to use this, its not documented and RAM care could not tell me. Well, I figured it out yesterday, by accident. Is anyone else using this feature?
I would be for sure. I have played with doing this in Google maps then using the phone to navigate the route. I have gotten into a couple of tight spots with the RV and would like to figure out how to plan a route then have the navigation system follow that route. If you get off route the system would push you back to the route then follow it. Is this similar to the feature you are talking about?

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
I would be for sure. I have played with doing this in Google maps then using the phone to navigate the route. I have gotten into a couple of tight spots with the RV and would like to figure out how to plan a route then have the navigation system follow that route. If you get off route the system would push you back to the route then follow it. Is this similar to the feature you are talking about?
yes, its the ability to plan multiple stops before you head out. Then the Nav routes you to each one in the order you set. So from your home, to a fuel stop, second fuel stop, food, final destination. Then save the route and recall it just before you leave. There is a trips button but it doesnt do anything. You have to build the route and start it before you can save it. using google, you cant save it as a trip.

Lettikka

Reaction score
yes, its the ability to plan multiple stops before you head out. Then the Nav routes you to each one in the order you set. So from your home, to a fuel stop, second fuel stop, food, final destination. Then save the route and recall it just before you leave. There is a trips button but it doesn't do anything. You have to build the route and start it before you can save it. using google, you cant save it as a trip.
Yeah man. Layout some details on how to set it up?

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Yeah man. Layout some details on how to set it up?
its kind of hard to explain but ill give it a shot. put in your first stop, then touch options, add a stop, do this for as many stops as you need. Then touch drive and let it start the routing process. Once that is done click on any of the blue guidance lines and it will let you add it to a trip. I like to have never figured this out and plan to put a video together to show how to use the feature. its not documented anywhere and RAM care nor the RAM nav team could tell me how to do it.

Lettikka

Reaction score
its kind of hard to explain but ill give it a shot. put in your first stop, then touch options, add a stop, do this for as many stops as you need. Then touch drive and let it start the routing process. Once that is done click on any of the blue guidance lines and it will let you add it to a trip. I like to have never figured this out and plan to put a video together to show how to use the feature. its not documented anywhere and RAM care nor the RAM nav team could tell me how to do it.
Where is this info being input? Google maps? Tom Tom on your phone? directly into the screen interface in the truck? Ram app on the phone where you can send the info to the truck?

TRXCNB

Reaction score
So I discovered that my truck is missing some of the standard features that were supposed to be included with the limited package: Digital rear view mirror, adaptive cruise control, lane sense, and forward collision prevention. No one told me this had been removed from the build. I'm wondering if anyone else that has ordered a 2022 2500 ram limited has had this same issue.
You have to have the limited level one option. It was 4630$ to add

T_night

Reaction score
Dealer notified me yesterday truck has been "Constructively Placed" as of yesterday in lawrenceville GA! Any idea what that means? Sounds like another Delay to me.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Hey brv10? Can you please check on mine again seeins how I'm sure it isn't in Mexico any longer?
NG339632.
I appreciate your help!

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Mine is showing built but not shipped. Hopefully the tracker is wrong.

VON - 55983993

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Mine is showing built but not shipped. Hopefully the tracker is wrong.

VON - 55983993
Mine was shipped jan o4 according to the tacker. The expected delivery date changed from January 26 to February 06 earlier in January. It was stuck at TBD for a good couple of months

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Who knows? Its just frustratimg reading the 2023 order thread and some people are taking delivery of their '23's already

• Angry
Reactions: kvp

bslow

Reaction score
Mine arrived at dealer yesterday. Did the whole go look at it today. Scratched, dinged, and a dent noticed. And it looks like somebody took it out to a mud pit. Waiting to see how long the dealer takes to notify me it arrived. Brv10 was a life saver for the past 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread