Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mbrown2

Reaction score
Mine got to the dealership the other day....I go to pick it up tomorrow....just been slammed this week. Mike MacDonald was very helpful... Mike was very helpful in the buy back of my Diesel Gladiator getting everything I paid including aftermarket stuff....like 92K on that buyback... He then went and got affiliate pricing approved on my next stellantis purchase to help stay loyal to the brand...well my affiliate pricing expired at the beginning of Jan due to the logistic struggles we are experiencing here......so what he did do... one better the new discount code he gave was employee pricing which is better than affiliate... Appreciate him going above and beyond...I have been a long time stellantis customer and not had the greatest run the last 1.5yrs with their product...my gladiator was in the shop 250 days of the 500 I owned it...

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Hey guys, my truck was delivered and the dealer just got the recall done. It was about a week wait for MD, for those wondering. I am waiting for a hauler to transport my truck to me and thought I would share a cool idea I had… My dealer sent me the info for the ram app which has the tracker but I hear it is not very accurate until you connect via Bluetooth so I sent an Apple AirTag to the dealership that cost me $29 and he’s going to throw it in the truck before it leaves… it has shown to be extremely accurate, and will give me something to look at along with some peace of mind it’s not going the wrong way…

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Hey guys, my truck was delivered and the dealer just got the recall done. It was about a week wait for MD, for those wondering. I am waiting for a hauler to transport my truck to me and thought I would share a cool idea I had… My dealer sent me the info for the ram app which has the tracker but I hear it is not very accurate until you connect via Bluetooth so I sent an Apple AirTag to the dealership that cost me $29 and he’s going to throw it in the truck before it leaves… it has shown to be extremely accurate, and will give me something to look at along with some peace of mind it’s not going the wrong way…
My truck is within 10ft of accurate on the RAM app

joeycamp

Reaction score
Congratulations. So a week at MD? Do you know how long it was at Port Allen for? Mine is due at port Allen on the 17th.

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Congratulations. So a week at MD? Do you know how long it was at Port Allen for? Mine is due at port Allen on the 17th.
Thank you. When Mike got it on a train, I never was able to figure out the train tracking system. Before I knew it, it had arrived. Shipped from MX on 12/6 and arrived at Port Allen 12/16 at MD 12/17. I wasn’t in a rush considering the long wait already, and I knew it still needed the recall… hopefully yours goes fast!

joeycamp

Reaction score
Thank you. When Mike got it on a train, I never was able to figure out the train tracking system. Before I knew it, it had arrived. Shipped from MX on 12/6 and arrived at Port Allen 12/16 at MD 12/17. I wasn’t in a rush considering the long wait already, and I knew it still needed the recall… hopefully yours goes fast!
Mike never got back to me on three attempts. He may be the reason you only spent one day in Port Allen. I have a small window of opportunity on February 3 and fourth. Hopefully it’s there then

Jwojo

Reaction score
Finally delivered to MD yesterday. Now just working the pickup logistics.

Order - April 26
Built - July 19th
Hail damage reported in here somewhere
Arrived - Jan 13th (with help of Mike)

Attachments

• FC20162D-7603-4850-B7AD-B151EA483BE0.jpeg
    FC20162D-7603-4850-B7AD-B151EA483BE0.jpeg
    651.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 7DFDC100-9109-4FFA-B683-7BC27EE733CC.jpeg
    7DFDC100-9109-4FFA-B683-7BC27EE733CC.jpeg
    753.8 KB · Views: 36

RickD40742

Reaction score
83e790025693e87601985e375966a5c7.jpg

Finally picked up yesterday. Ordered 05/17 and built 08/02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeycamp

Reaction score
Is the $500 discount from penfed still available? Haven’t heard anything on this in a while.

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Is the $500 discount from penfed still available? Haven’t heard anything on this in a while.
I just settled up with MD, and used their website for a first responder discount. I don’t qualify for the pended, but another member said you go through "true car" via the penfed site. You will need to log in. It will create a unique code for you. You give that code to the dealer when you pay, and it will give you an extra $1000 that non penfed members don't get.

JBoo2911

Reaction score
Finally delivered to MD yesterday. Now just working the pickup logistics.

Order - April 26
Built - July 19th
Hail damage reported in here somewhere
Arrived - Jan 13th (with help of Mike)
Glad you got your Patriot Blue ‘22 before my ‘23! Love that blue! Should be getting mine this week!

joeycamp

Reaction score
I just settled up with MD, and used their website for a first responder discount. I don’t qualify for the pended, but another member said you go through "true car" via the penfed site. You will need to log in. It will create a unique code for you. You give that code to the dealer when you pay, and it will give you an extra $1000 that non penfed members don't get.
Thanks. I signed up before I ordered it was $1000 then went down to $500, maybe it went back to $1000. That would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread