Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

TRXto3500

Reaction score
By my signature I agree to placing a non-refundable deposit to order a vehicle with MARK CDJR. I understand the deposit is non-refundable under any circumstance except for the following:
• The vehicle arrives with over $1000 in in-transit damage
• MARK CDJR miss-orders the vehicle, i.e., wrong color, options, etc.
I understand what I signed, but I ordered an sxs a little over a year ago and when I canceled they refunded me my money even though I signed something similar. I was wondering if anyone here had any personal experience.

Orion67

Reaction score
Well she showed up to the dealer yesterday. Only down fall is i still have 10 days till i get home from wo

Well looks like mine finally shipped!
2500 Big Horn crew cab 6.4 4wd
3C6UR5DJ9NG348705
Ordered 5/15
Build 7/22
Finally Shipped 11/21
Est Delivery 12/24

Maybe some hope for us that were stuck in the middle of that “lot”.
Original estimate was 8/28 then end of September, then TDB. But this is the first time it said shipped.
That's great.. that gives me some hope, I ordered mine 5/20 hopefully it will ship soon too. Congratulations!

Lettikka

Reaction score
On the edge of my seat too. The guys that are starting to report getting their trucks are starting to have similar order/build dates as me. Makes me feel like something may be about to happen. Going to try to amp the angst up a little. I just checked the tracker and no change. I am going to attempt to stay off till Monday and see what happens.

kvp

Reaction score
Picked my 3500 up today. Ordered in May, build finished on July 29th, sat at the plant in Mexico for 3 months, but it's finally home.
Happy for you but just pisses me off more since I ordered before you and am still waiting. Not happy with Stellantis but what can I do. They don't care.

jk2119

Reaction score
WOW.. that's nice. Congrats. Hopefully I get news like that soon too. Mine was built in July 20, still waiting on delivery....
Mine was built too July 19th. Today is the day it is supposed to ship out of MX since the shipping date has been moved 3 times now. Mine isn't part of the recall, so hopefully it will be here in time for Christmas! ......maybe....

rcnal

Reaction score
Order my 5500 12/18/21. Got built 7/2/22. As of today 9/3/22. Just sitting in Mexico. Ram offers no info nor do they care. Today 9 weeks built and Sitting.
I ordered mine March 2022, just received a call today that it should be put on a train on Dec. 6 then one week later it should me in Texas

jk2119

Reaction score
On the edge of my seat too. The guys that are starting to report getting their trucks are starting to have similar order/build dates as me. Makes me feel like something may be about to happen. Going to try to amp the angst up a little. I just checked the tracker and no change. I am going to attempt to stay off till Monday and see what happens.
All that tracker is good for is to get your hopes and dreams built up, like a wayward father telling his son that he is going to play catch with him, only to have the son standing at the end of the driveway waiting for Dad to show up and still no Dad when the sun goes down. They need to label that tracker "Ram's Broken Dreams and Tears Online Tracking System" and have the people you call at Ram Care change their name to "Jigsaw" because Damn...... If you want answers, you are better off calling the physic hotline instead of Ram Care.

Svend02703

Reaction score
Delayed yet another couple of weeks. Was supposed to be in Orlando 12/3 and at dealer on east coast on 12/8.
From what I was told, it is sitting in New Orleans. I hope she's having a good time on Bourbon Street.
Of course, the rail strike will probably add to the delay. Not sure how the trucks travel from Louisiana to Florida ... truck or train?
Now planning on seeing it sometime in 2023.

1669560178343.png

Users who are viewing this thread