Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
My truck finally got on a train today. I ordered 4/11/22 and have been sitting built since 6/13/22. It has taken me 169 days to find a train. My question is am I going to have to wait on the transmission fix before they will sell it to me? I am past ready for this truck.

Last edited:

Jwojo

Reaction score
Same here, mine was built July 20, and I'm still waiting for delivery date to MD.. was supposed to be Aug 28...then Sept 28.... and then nothing TBD......still waiting
Mine's heading to MD too

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Day 67 "in production". They must be putting lots of love into the building of my truck. Maybe its being built by hand instead of on an assembly line.

Screenshot_20221128-155526_Chrome.jpg

Lst1504

Reaction score
Mine went kz 8/18 then 10/06 went kzld and like you said there is absolutely no communication from ram

Lst1504

Reaction score
We can all agree this process is horrendous and frustrating. There still seems to be no rhyme or reason to when and if certain builds get shipped. Just sucks no one knows anything.
Don't know whether it funny or sad but the guy on the 23 forums are being told the same thing they told us about expected build time and delivery dates ,

john59044

Reaction score
My truck finally got on a train today. I ordered 4/11/22 and have been sitting built since 6/13/22. I has taken me 169 days to find a train. My question is am I going to have to wait on the transmission fix before they will sell it to me? I am past ready for this truck.
Thats the question that I have as well. I can find nothing on a "Stop Sale" but there are numerous outlets reporting voluntary recall, and a statement from Stellanits saying continue to drive like normal. Just watch for the yellow dummy light.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Thats the question that I have as well. I can find nothing on a "Stop Sale" but there are numerous outlets reporting voluntary recall, and a statement from Stellanits saying continue to drive like normal. Just watch for the yellow dummy light.

It's in the recall letter. Read the text that is boxed off. Cant let customers take retail delivery until the recall is completed.

Screenshot_20221128-174644_Chrome.jpg

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Read the line right above the boxed area. It says something about vehicles involved in the stop sale can get a reimbursement allowance. Dont know how much that would be but wouldnt hurt to ask when you actually take delivery of your truck.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Read the line right above the boxed area. It says something about vehicles involved in the stop sale can get a reimbursement allowance. Dont know how much that would be but wouldnt hurt to ask when you actually take delivery of your truck.
That’s a communication to dealers, not the end consumer. It’s referring to the dealership getting reimbursed for “floor space” being taken up by vehicles that can’t be sold.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Tha

That refers to reimbursement for the completed repair on unsold units, they put that there because it is different than a sold/ delivered vehicle . The only reimbursement normally allowed to owners is for a rental car but that would be on the letter sent to the customer
No, it is the average daily allowance per vehicle multiplied by the days it is in inventory and not available for sale up to the date that a remedy is available. There is an allowance calculator for each vehicle ($5-$10/day) that’s affected by a stop sale recall like this.

Lst1504

Reaction score
From recent posts it seems like vehicles are getting shipped, any idea how many are still waiting

Fpowell5

Reaction score
Due to the transmission recall I ended up cancelling my order. Had ordered through Granger and they were great about it  and refunded my deposit. Said it was not in their control nor mine.

Best of luck to all of you waiting on your trucks. Hopefully Ram will do something for you when they have this all resolved.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Due to the transmission recall I ended up cancelling my order. Had ordered through Granger and they were great about it  and refunded my deposit. Said it was not in their control nor mine.

Best of luck to all of you waiting on your trucks. Hopefully Ram will do something for you when they have this all resolved.
Tough situation, but we appreciate the opportunity!

ASAND400

Reaction score
Anyone know how to trace shipment on BNSF? I found this website https://www.bnsf.com/cws/tracing/ that even has VIN search option, but when I hit search always goes to broken URL. BNSF phone number required employee info so I had no luck there either.

Users who are viewing this thread