Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Pearce

Reaction score
Oh my goodness it happened! Arrived at MD. Currently riding out hurricane Ian in Orlando with so many others and hoping the broke tree branch on my power and internet doesn't finally cut me off. I am super lucky where I'm at but what a crazy weekend of occurrences. Got the call yesterday that the trailer I ordered Sept 2021 was being built finally. Too much at one time! Just happy that it is at MD for now and I'll figure out the rest in the coming days. Hope any of you other FL hdrams crew are staying safe.

Resized_20220929_073307.jpeg

Resized_20220929_073302.jpeg

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Oh my goodness it happened! Arrived at MD. Currently riding out hurricane Ian in Orlando with so many others and hoping the broke tree branch on my power and internet doesn't finally cut me off. I am super lucky where I'm at but what a crazy weekend of occurrences. Got the call yesterday that the trailer I ordered Sept 2021 was being built finally. Too much at one time! Just happy that it is at MD for now and I'll figure out the rest in the coming days. Hope any of you other FL hdrams crew are staying safe.

View attachment 44906

View attachment 44907
Congrats and stay safe!

Lettikka

Reaction score
Oh its happing!! She is probably bobing on the boat with a good 3' of clearance on the front, back and sides just waiting for the captain to pull anchor right now with a light rain to rinse the dust off from the wait. All of the sailors on the boat slobbering as they walk by like Gal Gadot is doing yoga on deck.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
***UPDATE***
Soem gave me grief for harrassing RAM customer service and then the North American Production head, Mike McDonald. I am happy to say that Mike sent me this today and my dealer confirmed the shipment.
"
Good Morning Mr. XXXXXXX,

My logistics team down at the assembly plant were able to get your RAM 3500 loaded on to a railcar yesterday and shipped out. I’m showing the current ETA to the dealer between 10/16 and 10/28. It may arrive sooner but I will continue to track it daily and will let you know once I show that it has arrived at your dealership. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns at any time. Once again, I’m sorry for the delays in getting it built and shipped out.

We VALUE you as a customer and THANK YOU for your LOYAL support of Stellantis and the RAM brand."

Attachments

• vehicle.PNG
    vehicle.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 29

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
Well had a chat with dealer principal today after reading all these horror stories about decreased value trade ins, i just had to ask. Looks like while i was locked in at those numbers origionally agreed upon, unless truck gets here by end of october ( 6 months from order) ill be looking at some decreased value as well. After he explained to me how hes holding on as long as possible to value he cant indefinantly as market values on used is dropping it seems. He sounds pretty pissed at ram as its created alot of headache on his orders. I can sympathize in some senses. I suppose from my perspective itd be the same as having to re-quote a welding job after 30 days which is our policy.

Anyway iam not mad, sounds like hes going to work his ass off to keep my payments where they need to be or damn close and thats all i can ask really for.

On a positive note truck moved to KZLD today, iam not sure if that means its on a train now or somewhere else on stellito property.

Users who are viewing this thread