Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

West1986

Reaction score
I ordered on 8-30. 2500 Laramie diesel. Got a ship date of Oct 12. I have my doubts.
I ordered 08/26, dealer says so date showing 10/16, but explained that just means next process in build. Build date scheduled according to web site but not showing a date so I'm guessing that's the 10/16 date for the build to start.

ThePartsMan

Reaction score
Finally KZX as of yesterday. Hopefully dealer will get it prepped today, windows tinted, and ready to go by tomorrow. Been a long wait. Hope i am not disappointed.

Taking it to the local Line-X to have the Ranch Hand Grille Guard coated and installed. Adding a Bedrug and more LED light pods to the bed as well.

Thanks for all members who have provided a TON of useful information.

Attachments

• RAM-3500_KZX.JPG
    RAM-3500_KZX.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 46

joeycamp

Reaction score
Finally KZX as of yesterday. Hopefully dealer will get it prepped today, windows tinted, and ready to go by tomorrow. Been a long wait. Hope i am not disappointed.

Taking it to the local Line-X to have the Ranch Hand Grille Guard coated and installed. Adding a Bedrug and more LED light pods to the bed as well.

Thanks for all members who have provided a TON of useful information.
Ordered same day,, built 5 days before me. I thought I would be right on your heels. Not even shipped yet. Good luck and enjoy!

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
I ordered on 8-30. 2500 Laramie diesel. Got a ship date of Oct 12. I have my doubts.
As i came to learn on this forum, your original ship date is usually date of production. I went into production 2 days after my "origional ship date" i was KZ on 9/1 and am at a status of KZL now, which from what i can decipher is maybe the last phase before physically being loaded on a car. So ya basically 1 month past what they call "original ship date" . I would imagine if things progress slowly but steadily i should see the truck early november in canada. Not sure how many days that trip is from mexico, but i can imagine atlest 3-4 weeks

DrTron

Reaction score
Must have been lucky. Took a while to get built, but was shipped less than two weeks after build.

Deltron

Reaction score
Congratulations! 5 months since built??? I just passed 2 months and losing patience.
Yep.

{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-02-21"

"display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-07"

"display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-27"

"display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"2022-10-31","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-28"

"display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"2022-10-31","statusUpdateDate":"2022-09-26"

"display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"5"},"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate"

"display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4

Hangman

Reaction score
I was just looking through everyone’s builds, I guess I really did order an oddball. Went with a 3500 Tradesman, crew cab, DRW, 2WD, with the 6.4. Went with the towing technology group, the 7” in dash, the 8.4 w/ nav, the Chrome group, and the 14k gvwr. I don’t think I saw another one like her in the builds. Oh and Patriot Blue.

DrTron

Reaction score
Not surprising. I suppose most who order a DRW want to haul or tow heavy loads, and that may be less effort with a Diesel.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Not surprising. I suppose most who order a DRW want to haul or tow heavy loads, and that may be less effort with a Diesel.
I only know one person that ordered a dually simple because they like duallys. I asked what he hauled and he said "not a damn thing". I thought it was great. We ordered one cause we keep upgrading 5th wheels and I got tired of trading trucks, If this 3500 dually wont pull it or runs out of payload we are in trouble.

DrTron

Reaction score
Interesting people. The few times I drove a dually I noticed that it drove significantly worse than a SRW, so I can't imagine why someone would drive one needlessly, but whatever floats their boat

Trwiii

Reaction score
I’m still in kZ since 8/12, I ordered bed group and power running boards. Perhaps they don’t have parts. Still shows off site. Ordered 5/24
hopefully will finish and return to factory to be shipped up to Pennsylvania Soon.BA3F7013-382F-4348-B24C-F07DEF0BE88B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread