Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

killborn

Reaction score
To my Canadian counter parts on this great form how long did it take you to get your von or Vin from your dealer on your build
VON is available once the order is input. You can’t do anything with the VON. VIN will take you a few months, average is about 3-4 months. Canadian average is around 6-7 months for order to delivery.

G rams

Reaction score
VON is available once the order is input. You can’t do anything with the VON. VIN will take you a few months, average is about 3-4 months. Canadian average is around 6-7 months for order to delivery.
I am a Canadian order and now at 8 months waiting. just got VIN May 10....so hopefully get our truck in July,

Rex2022

Reaction score
Well me 2/12 order finally is built and released from plant. Now to just get the bed liner and running boards installed then they can ship it. Hoping a build sheet comes available soon too.
Vin# 3C6UR5NJXNG278484

IowaPW

Reaction score
Well me 2/12 order finally is built and released from plant. Now to just get the bed liner and running boards installed then they can ship it. Hoping a build sheet comes available soon too.
Vin# 3C6UR5NJXNG278484
Your equipment listing is available.

Go here.

drodegeb

Reaction score
I ask him every week for the status code, I've been keeping a running log
I've been doing similar. From order time to it being built I was hitting up RamChat weekly. Once it was built I started checking with RAMChat daily and my sales guy weekly, if/once I get an estimated delivery date I'll probably go back to checking with RamChat weekly until it gets close to the delivery date.

2022grey

Reaction score
Can Someone check and see what my build date is or delivery date ? 3C63R3ML2NG268812

MANDY

Reaction score
I've been doing similar. From order time to it being built I was hitting up RamChat weekly. Once it was built I started checking with RAMChat daily and my sales guy weekly, if/once I get an estimated delivery date I'll probably go back to checking with RamChat weekly until it gets close to the delivery date.
Does anyone know of someone besides RamChat or the dealership that can be contacted to have these vehicles moved? Sitting in a yard for 8 weeks doesn’t seem fair.

Lewallenaj

Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone besides RamChat or the dealership that can be contacted to have these vehicles moved? Sitting in a yard for 8 weeks doesn’t seem fair.
If anyone figures this out put me on the list! In yard since 3/13.

2022grey

Reaction score
BRV10 could I possibly get you to check to see if I have an estimated ship date for my order vin 3C63R3ML2NG268812 Dealer wouldn’t give me one ! Was wanting to update Dirty Sanchez for his spreadsheet.
Much appreciated

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Wooo!! Thanks to Brv, I am KZM on a rail car in route! Rail car number TTGX702106!

I’ve been checking that car number to see if it’s moving. Doesn’t sound like it’s moved yet. Most recent info says the railcar was released for movement, but hasn’t updated to indicate it’s moving or that it has cleared Eagle Pass. Must be sitting in Saltillo waiting for a ride north?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy1021

Reaction score
Afternoon. Completely new here but I’m out of options. I ordered my 2022 ram 3500 Oct 31st. The truck hit “shipment status” march 14th. Then had to deal with and “update” to their ETA system. My truck is literally sitting there in Saltillo, Mexico ready for shipment. Is anyone else dealing with this? I can’t get an answer for an ETA for my dealership.
Yes, I'm in the same situation. Ordered 11/11/21 and it's been in KZLD according to my dealer for several weeks now. Neither dealership or Ramchat can give me an ETA.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I’ve been checking that car number to see if it’s moving. Doesn’t sound like it’s moved yet. Most recent info says the railcar was released for movement, but hasn’t updated to indicate it’s moving or that it has cleared Eagle Pass. Must be sitting in Saltillo waiting for a ride north?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what mine did for 3 or 4 days...untill it was on the Mexico side of Eagle Pass.

Users who are viewing this thread