Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

SaylessRam

Reaction score
How are you guys tracking your trucks after there shipped? I seen some of you are showing the vehicles on a map but when i ask for tracking info from dealer and fca they don’t know what im talking about…
You need to ask your dealer for a railcar number, then you can use that to track it via phone (some via website). There's a post here somewhere with the various numbers for CSX and the likes.

EDIT:
Thanks @IowaPW for the numbers!

Last edited:

G rams

Reaction score
Well they didn't take my D status away so we're getting somewhere finally, woo

--CANADA BUILD WEEKLY UPDATE--
Ram 3500 4x4 SRW MC Limited NE - Cummins HO - Air Suspension - Level 1 Group

BA - 12/20/21 (Initial Order Date)
BG - 1/4/22
BX - 1/13/22
BX - 1/20/22
BG - 1/27/22
BG - 2/3/22
BG - 2/10/22
BG - 2/17/22
BG - 2/26/22
BG - 3/3/22
BG - 3/10/22
BG - 3/18/22
BG - 3/24/22
BG - 3/31/22
BG - 4/7/22
BG - 4/14/22
BX - 4/21/22
BG - 4/28/22
D - 5/5/22
D - 5/12/22
Where did you get the status list from, your dealer?

breedlove23

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice on the fuses and tire pressure. Picked up last Monday. All of the fuses 1/2 way out and tires pumped up to 82 front 87 in the back. Rode it a few days to see the difference in dropping the pressure. Much better ride at 60 front 65 back as the door jam indicates.

I lost all my presets for some reason? Maybe the radio updates? All of my other profile stuff is there. No XM presets.

beckty85

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice on the fuses and tire pressure. Picked up last Monday. All of the fuses 1/2 way out and tires pumped up to 82 front 87 in the back. Rode it a few days to see the difference in dropping the pressure. Much better ride at 60 front 65 back as the door jam indicates.

I lost all my presets for some reason? Maybe the radio updates? All of my other profile stuff is there. No XM presets.
my presets have done that a few times but they have always come back eventually

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the direction of a dealer who has the license/ability to order 4500/5500?

I am just now finding out only some dealers have the ability. Koons in VA and Mark Dodge in LA are both unable. Dennis Dillon said they can and I am waiting on numbers. I like to shop around a bit to ensure its a decent deal.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lithia in Eureka, CA has had a couple on the lot from time to time. If check in with them.

MANDY

Reaction score
Afternoon. Completely new here but I’m out of options. I ordered my 2022 ram 3500 Oct 31st. The truck hit “shipment status” march 14th. Then had to deal with and “update” to their ETA system. My truck is literally sitting there in Saltillo, Mexico ready for shipment. Is anyone else dealing with this? I can’t get an answer for an ETA for my dealership.

Muddvain

Reaction score
Afternoon. Completely new here but I’m out of options. I ordered my 2022 ram 3500 Oct 31st. The truck hit “shipment status” march 14th. Then had to deal with and “update” to their ETA system. My truck is literally sitting there in Saltillo, Mexico ready for shipment. Is anyone else dealing with this? I can’t get an answer for an ETA for my dealership.
Ya man completely luck of the draw unfortunately a lot of guys have sat there months mine shipped in like 5-7 days kinda silly IMHO but is what it is these days are crazy for truck orders Much less everythjng else in general lol good luck to you man still say it was worth the wait either way

Muddvain

Reaction score
Did the 35s fit without modifications? Thinking of doing the same if my truck ever gets to me .
Depends on your wheels you run stock and a 35” seems to run fine with lil rub at full lock on the steering arms. Ive done it that way for years on my 08 H2 with 37x1300’s all depends on what you use it for too

MANDY

Reaction score
Ya man completely luck of the draw unfortunately a lot of guys have sat there months mine shipped in like 5-7 days kinda silly IMHO but is what it is these days are crazy for truck orders Much less everythjng else in general lol good luck to you man still say it was worth the wait either way
No one can give me answers as to why they just have my truck sitting there. Even my dealership is confused. Just doesn’t make sense.

andymac

Reaction score
No one can give me answers as to why they just have my truck sitting there. Even my dealership is confused. Just doesn’t make sense.
I am in the same boat. or train for that matter.. Mine has been built since March 10th. Sat around for a month in the shipping yard and now sitting on a train somewhere in yards at Laredo. Its been 8 weeks now after being built. I am a patient man but this is getting rediculous.

MANDY

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. or train for that matter.. Mine has been built since March 10th. Sat around for a month in the shipping yard and now sitting on a train somewhere in yards at Laredo. Its been 8 weeks now after being built. I am a patient man but this is getting rediculous.
Mine is coming to California. I would hope they won’t put it on a boat so it can sit out in the ocean even longer! I agree, I can be a patient person but at this point I’m becoming more and more frustrated by the day. I have a dodge already, so I’m okay for now. But come on! I ordered this truck for a reason! I was told by my dealer on March 2nd that I should see it by the end of the month. They are used to trucks having shipment time of 2-3 weeks once they hit shipment status. Well that date has come and gone and I need answers!

Users who are viewing this thread