Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

MANDY

Reaction score
I’ve been checking that car number to see if it’s moving. Doesn’t sound like it’s moved yet. Most recent info says the railcar was released for movement, but hasn’t updated to indicate it’s moving or that it has cleared Eagle Pass. Must be sitting in Saltillo waiting for a ride north?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ranchat told me today that mine will continue to say “shipment status” until it shows up at my dealer

NightTrain

Reaction score
Ranchat told me today that mine will continue to say “shipment status” until it shows up at my dealer
That’s the generic response from them. Once you ship and get a railcar number, you’ll be able to track yourself. Your dealer should be able to tell give you that info once it starts moving.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score

Yes that’s true. They can’t give you much in the way of useful information. The insider’s here are far more helpful with far better intel.

mr hankey

Reaction score
My truck has landed at my door. It survived the journey from Mark Dodge (~1300 miles), thankfully. My shipper mentioned he was hit yesterday and it almost damaged the truck, we lucked out. Included a photo of his damaged trailer.
Yeah nice and lucky! I’m thinking of doing the shipping also. Could you possibly tell us the cost of the shipping? I’m a bit further, about 1550 miles. And which part of the country are you in? Thanks in advance!

Keep_it_fair

Reaction score
Yeah nice and lucky! I’m thinking of doing the shipping also. Could you possibly tell us the cost of the shipping? I’m a bit further, about 1550 miles. And which part of the country are you in? Thanks in advance!
I am also curious. Could u please give some insight. Thank ya..

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Well mine is supposedly built and I do have the window sticker but a dead end contacting RamChat or dealer as when it may ship. I THINK it would not take long to ship ( as I’m close to San Antonio Texas, 400 miles or so away from Saltillo, Mexico) but going on a little over a week ( I think) and no more info from Chat or Dealer. I assume at this point it’s just sit and wait. Oh well. 3C63RRKLXNG278672

Last edited:

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
Im curious. Does anyone know when a dealership gets billed for a newly built Ram. If my truck was built on April 22 when does my dealer get an invoice from Ram for the cost of the vehicle?

Merd 3500

Reaction score
Not sure If I should get excited because I once had a 4/13 build date but this is what Ram Chat said today.
Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! The ETA is unset, please keep in contact with us or your dealer for the latest update. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?
5:27:15 PM
Me
entering assembly when today ?
5:28:42 PM
Alexander
Great question, we lack a specific date, but soon. All preparations have been made
5:29:56 PM
Me
they have all the parts ready?
5:30:25 PM
Alexander
All the preparations have been made, thats right, we are about to start construction

Bombaman

Reaction score
My ship date was 5/12, Ram Chat said yesterday "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check at www.ramtrucks.com."

Today - Equiptment listing posted, is a good day :D

6inarow

Reaction score
I paid $1,500 and live in the Northeast. Originally MD listed my truck for $1,350 (first interested shipper was overweight and cancelled) second shipper wanted a little more, I asked for it to be delivered by a certain day or else price went down to $1,400. They delivered it a day earlier than I expected.

Caeld

Reaction score
Any Canadian Orders showing up lately? Ordered in Nov 2021, dealer called said it went to D status March 29, then they said I was D1 and have a VIN, but now they say to expect it end of July. Well if they can expect it then do they know more info and not sharing? Anyone else in the similar time frame? Really wish we could use RAMchat up here, sometimes its worked, but soon as they see Canada its the default reply, they wont look at it.
Hey not sure if you’ve gotten a reply but if it helps I ordered June 1, 2021 and it’s just finally due to arrive at the beginning of June so we will be very close to 12 months to the day

G’Dave

Reaction score
Today’s the day!!!

f6f173d76a5ab9b6c0e141e0918dfb5c.jpg

TankerTrash

Reaction score
Jumping in here - truck is currently waiting in Michigan to be shipped down to dealer in SWFL.
Anyone have ballpark timeframes that should take?
Salesman says all of his dates show as TBD

Users who are viewing this thread